Brazil NT 2013

• Juciely will join Brazil NT. :dance6:

PS: In fact, Natália was joking. She removed a screw from a surgery she did in 2011. ;)

:lol: better than...I didnt know she had a knee surgery. I published cause melhor do volei gave the enw as an accident...sorry guys, my bad..hehehehe

• Heading to Montreux :super:

• At first sight I thought the player on the right is Jaqueline...but it's Tandara...right?? :what:

I had the same feeling :lol: yep, it's Tandara ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• At first sight I thought the player on the right is Jaqueline...but it's Tandara...right?? :what:

UP: Dani Lins (Sesi-SP, S), Camila Brait (Sollys Osasco, L), Leticia Hage (Praia Clube, MB)
    DOWN: Ellen Braga (Pinheiros, OH), Adenizia (Sollys Osasco, MB), Pri Daroit (Sesi-SP, OH), Tandara (Amil Campinas, OPP)

• Is this the confirmed Brazilian team for Montreux?

Setters: Dani Lins (SESI SP), Fabiola (Sollys/Nestlé)
    Liberos: Camila Brait (Sollys/Nestlé)
    Middle-blockers: Adenizia (Sollys/Nestlé), Bia (SESI SP), Leticia Hague (Praia Clube/Banana Boat) )
    Outside hitters: Ellen Braga (EC Pinheiros), Priscila Daroit (SESI SP), Michelle (Praia Clube/Banana Boat)
    Opposites: Monique (Praia Clube/Banana Boat), Tandara (Vôlei Amil)

• I had the same feeling :lol: yep, it's Tandara ^^

yes, they do look alike...when Tandara was just appearing in volleyball scenery, Jaque was not as fit as she is now and they used to look even more like each other..hehehe

I guess now I got used to see both of them, so I dont think they look so much alike, but I used to think that too in the past..hehehehe

• Is this the confirmed Brazilian team for Montreux?

Setters: Dani Lins (SESI SP), Fabiola (Sollys/Nestlé)
    Liberos: Camila Brait (Sollys/Nestlé)
    Middle-blockers: Adenizia (Sollys/Nestlé), Bia (SESI SP), Leticia Hague (Praia Clube/Banana Boat) )
    Outside hitters: Ellen Braga (EC Pinheiros), Priscila Daroit (SESI SP), Michelle (Praia Clube/Banana Boat)
    Opposites: Monique (Praia Clube/Banana Boat), Tandara (Vôlei Amil)

Nope. Fe Garay is there too.

• Fe Garay just had a boob job right?
    I was really hoping they include Carol Gattaz in the lineup because there are no tall blockers in the lineup.

• I see no need to Thaisa, Sheilla, Fabiana, and Fabi play in the NT this year.

• will Paula join Brazilian Nt this summer?

• will Paula join Brazilian Nt this summer?

I don't think so, Paula isn't in Grand Prix roster.

is joyce done with the NT?

Joyce can come back, but I don't really think that Ze Roberto wants her in team.

• Brazil already have Camila Brait as libero why call Fabi? Brazilian NT doesn't need her anymore. With Sheilla back Tandara won't be in the starting six this year. Unless of course Ze puts Sheilla on the bench the entire game / competition which i highly doubt. We all know Ze Roberto. He is going to stick with the old lneup and make use of the old players even on not so important competitions instead of giving the younger ones experience and handle the pressure of winning games all by themselves without the presence of the veterans, this i think would be beneficial for the young players' mindset in playing for future international competitions. just look at the Cuban team of the early 2000's, after the so called Dream Team players of the 90's retired, they make use of younger players which in turn didn't give them good results for the first three years but come 2004, they made a huge comback and won the bronze medal in the Athens Olympics. Even defeating veteran led teams like Russia and Brazil. Only if those players did not leave Cuba, they would have been i believe the biggest threat for Brazil in London 2012.

If Mari and Paula did not suffer from injuries, i believe they would still be in the starting six and the younger Fe Garay won't even be given full time on court. Get my point? I kinda agree with the others here and i don't understand Ze Roberto's way of thinking...Using one of your top players (Fe Garay) in not so important competitions like Montreux and Alassio Cup is very risky. What if she gets injured? Considering that you are just up against an experimental / reserve players of other countries, why worry about losing the competition? In 2010, he lost Mari and Paula prior to the World Championship and up to now he still haven't learned his lesson. Well then again, this is just my opinion.

• Brazil already have Camila Brait as libero why call Fabi? Brazilian NT doesn't need her anymore. With Sheilla back Tandara won't be in the starting six this year. Unless of course Ze puts Sheilla on the bench the entire game / competition which i highly doubt. We all know Ze Roberto. He is going to stick with the old lneup and make use of the old players even on not so important competitions instead of giving the younger ones experience and handle the pressure of winning games all by themselves without the presence of the veterans, this i think would be beneficial for the young players' mindset in playing for future international competitions. just look at the Cuban team of the early 2000's, after the so called Dream Team players of the 90's retired, they make use of younger players which in turn didn't give them good results for the first three years but come 2004, they made a huge comback and won the bronze medal in the Athens Olympics. Even defeating veteran led teams like Russia and Brazil. Only if those players did not leave Cuba, they would have been i believe the biggest threat for Brazil in London 2012.

If Mari and Paula did not suffer from injuries, i believe they would still be in the starting six and the younger Fe Garay won't even be given full time on court. Get my point? I kinda agree with the others here and i don't understand Ze Roberto's way of thinking...Using one of your top players (Fe Garay) in not so important competitions like Montreux and Alassio Cup is very risky. What if she gets injured? Considering that you are just up against an experimental / reserve players of other countries, why worry about losing the competition? In 2010, he lost Mari and Paula prior to the World Championship and up to now he still haven't learned his lesson. Well then again, this is just my opinion.

I agree and understand your point of view. He relies too much on more experienced players. We wouldn't have known Garay's skills if Paula and Mari had not been injured. Now he brought back his starters: Thaisa, Fabiana and Fabi. He should try play more with new players. I understand that with Garay on court other players felt more comfortable, but he should let them play without these experienced players. Now it's good time for this, because we're after olympics. And what is he doing? Call old players again, only Jaqueline isn't with team. I don't get it :thumbdown:

we have the exact same opinion... ze roberto... :down: