Italian NT 2013

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Can you predict the future? Looooooool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Are Pisani, Guiggi, Signorile and Ferretti performing better than Gioli and Lo Bianco? Sorry, I'm not watching Italian League.
    If not, c'mon guys, next World Championship will be in your own home. :sos:

• I almost like it :thumbup: I would add also Folie as MB, Dalia instead of Signorile and I would choose De Gennaro instead of Leonardi as second libero.
    As regards Lo Bianco and Gioli, I hope they won't play in Italian National Team anymore. From now on Ferretti should be our starting setter, and Dalia maybe her reserve, even if Mencarelli likes Signorile very much.

• Well, let's see! I really don't know nothing about italian players performance this season. Here in Brazil, only one TV is able to broadcast Italian League and I have almost no time to watch when it happens. Catarina Bosetti is the italian player I liked to see this season the few matches I watched. She's amazing!!! Lo Bianco and Gioli are important in my opinion. They played well in World Cup, the last championship Italy wins.

• Is Sorokaite allowed to play for Italian NT now? She could certainly help the team in my opinion...

Well, she trained with the NT before, but I'm not sure if she can or wants to play. Some time ago there was an article about Lithuanian NT. Because of the european qualifications to the WCh, they want to bring back Lithuanian NT and the president of their federation said about Sorokaite something around the lines that the questions about her playing for Lithuania are arising, cause she seeks italian citizienships and has been invited to the NT. They want to bring the best squad they can, so I don't know, maybe they'll talk with Indre?

• She has played as Italian citizen in Chieri for some time, so that should not be a problem, but I remember reading last summer that she was not yet eligible to play for Italian NT. I hope she will be there this summer, it would be nonsense to play for Lithuania, do they have any good players apart from Sorokaite and Petrauskaite??

• It would be great to see Lithuanian NT. I wondered many times why they don't play in European qualifications. I think that with the two players on the international level they can build the team which would beat many others. I would appreciate the player who has an opportinity to play for NT with the chances for medals and in spite of this wants to play for native cauntry :teach:

• Sorokaite is not needed in Italian NT :lol: We already have the Bosetti sisters, Costagrande, Di Iulio and Barcellini who are way better than her. And maybe Piccinini as well, if she gets the call by Mencarelli.
    So, if Indre wants to play in a National Team she'd better go with Lithuania because she is not good enough for the Italian one.

• Oh, and Indre couldn't play anyway if Costagrande stays in the NT.

• I'm really curious to see how it will be our new national team..especially I'd like to see Diouf and Bosetti! Di Iulio and Lucia Bosetti should have more responsabilities, and I want to see also Ortolani! she can still give a lot to our NT, maybe with Mencarelli she will have the opportunities to express her level!

• I think Leo should still be in the NT at least for a while! She is the best setter we have and the neam need her! I hope Ferretti will be there too...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Di Iulio is probably having her best season ever. She is superb at reception and also solid at attacking. I don't know why doesn't she get a chance to play as starter in NT :wall:

Indre is a promising player whereas I don't believe that she has a place in even 12 players list. Bossetti sisters, Di Iulio and Costagrande must be OHs in the absence of Piccinini and Del Core :whistle:

• If I was the coach I'd call these players:

SETTER = FERRETTI(84), DALIA(84), CARACUTA(87)

OPP = DIOUF(93), ZAGO(90)

MB = ARRIGHETTI(85), GUIGGI(84), BARAZZA(81), FOLIE(91), PISANI(92), GARZARO(86), CHIRICHELLA(95)

OH = COSTAGRANDE(80), PICCININI(79), C.BOSETTI(94), L.BOSETTI(89), DI IULIO(85), BARCELLINI(86), GENNARI(91)

LIBERO = MERLO(88 ), DE GENNARO(87), SIRRESSI(90)

Ortolani is pregnant so no NT for her this year, while Lo Bianco and Gioli are too arrogant and would ruin the harmony in the team.
    Calloni and Anzanello would deserve the NT but IMO it's better to bet on younger MBs for the Future.

• You made my laugh! :rolll:

• I think you are a bit confused it you write that you would like to see in the NT young middle blocker and then you put Barazza in your list.

Why you write Arrighetti and Guiggi and not Calloni and Anzanello? Their age is almost the same... Except Arrighetti, they did not have a lot of chances with the NT, but in my opinion especially Guiggi and Anzanello deserve to play more

btw, if here is someone who is a bit arrogant, is you... not Lo Bianco or Gioli................................ I'm just saying :whistle:

• I think you are a bit confused it you write that you would like to see in the NT young middle blocker and then you put Barazza in your list.

Why you write Arrighetti and Guiggi and not Calloni and Anzanello? Their age is almost the same... Except Arrighetti, they did not have a lot of chances with the NT, but in my opinion especially Guiggi and Anzanello deserve to play more

IMO Barazza, Anzanello and Calloni are all great MBs and they all deserve the NT, but their presence would block the growth of new young talents such as Folie and Pisani. Therefore I chose only one of them, Barazza, because of her better blocking skills.

As regards your laugh at my post, I think you are so pathetic and fanatical in not being able to admit that Lo Bianco and Gioli have seriously damaged the atmosphere in the Italian team. Their time with the NT should be over IMO.
    You are in love with Eleonora Lo Bianco and this doesn't allow you to be objective.

• Ortolani is pregnant so no NT for her this year, while Lo Bianco and Gioli are too arrogant and would ruin the harmony in the team.
    Calloni and Anzanello would deserve the NT but IMO it's better to bet on younger MBs for the Future.

Agree,italy should find new faces instead of try to keep old ones.Italy is so important for volley in europe and i want to see powerful,young and leader italy again.Gioli and lo bianco may stay in bench and come to the court if its needed if they really want to help the future of italian NT,not more.

• There are not proof on what almost everyone say about Gioli-Lo Bianco-Del Core and this is the reason why I don't believe it.

I can be objective, I think Leo should stay in the NT for a while right now... She can be very important and useful for younger setters. I would love to see Lo Bianco-Ferretti together in the NT because they are the strongest setters we have and it would be not fair playing without one of them.

I think another big problem on the NT is the opposite! They are too old/too young/too inconstant! We need a score machine like Gamova/Hooker