Italian NT 2013

• My Italia NT 2014

OH: Piccinini - Lucia Bosetti - Di Iulio - Tirozzi - Barcellini - Sara Loda Costragrande - C.Bosetti
    OP: Ortolani - Zago Diouf - Sorokaite
    S: Ferretti - Camera - Rondon
    MB: Crisanti - Arrighetti - Leggeri - Barazza
    LÍ: Cardullo - Leonardi

• My Italia NT 2015 - 2016 for WGP

OH: Lucia Bosetti - Sara Loda - C.Bosetti - Sylla
    OP: Diouf - Sorokaite
    S: Sirnorile - Camera
    MB: Merandri - Folie - Chirichella
    LÍ: Merlo

• seeing many anti-gioli fans paint their dream team is a lol thing.

gioli is not the shapest weapon though, but she is still a very useful weapon, as a sub.

don't mentioned this year she is opp in frosinone,this is a disaster team, no one could helped it.

leo and picci and gioli in WCH,the better role is sub.

chirechella/folie is so unexperienced,and guiggi is so everage these years, so gioli is the best sub though she has a lot of anti-fans.

even she is not in WCH, who has the loss?

i mentioned some guys perfer Rondon comes back, who i supported these years when she got many anti-fans.so pls grow up as a fan.

• I notice no one mentions Del Core. IS she a spent force for Italian NT? She's having a very good couple of seasons in hard Russian championships. I thought she could get a chance in NT. And seeing Costagrande playing in last 2 years - she's not that convincing.

• Of course Lina is a better better player than Costagrande. She is a great player, stronger than Costagrande in everything but the block, but she retired from NT. I miss her too.

Piccinini and Del Core are my OHs! :heart:

• It doesn't matter who's better between Del core and Costa. Lucia Bosetti is right now a much better player than those two older ones. I think Picci and L.Bosetti should be playing as starters.

• Has Raffa Calloni ever played for NT? or was she also banned by being disliked by Gioli or Lo bianco? :whistle: I think she always has been a better player than Guiggi, Crisanti or Garzaro who were always considered as MBs on NT.

• Has Raffa Calloni ever played for NT? or was she also banned by being disliked by Gioli or Lo bianco? :whistle: I think she always has been a better player than Guiggi, Crisanti or Garzaro who were always considered as MBs on NT.

She was in the roster for the Mediterranen Games once. Bronze medal at Almeria 2005. Then I think she never had a chance and that's ridiculus.

• She was in the roster for the Mediterranen Games once. Bronze medal at Almeria 2005. Then I think she never had a chance and that's ridiculus.

It's obvious that Raffaela should find a place in NT, however Italy has strong MBs, but nowadays she desrves for a place at least in wide roster for WCH. :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, plenty of talented middle blockers.

let me name some that crossing my mind right now : Leggeri(old but still very good), Barazza, Calloni, Guiggi, Garzaro, Crisanti, Manzano, Folie, Chirichella, Arrighetti, Bertone and maybe more...

• I think Calloni's problem was that she was a late bloomer, at least I don't remember her as a strong player when she was in her early 20s...I agree that in the last few years she has been great, but now there are so many younger MBs than her with good perspective...

• I think Calloni's problem was that she was a late bloomer, at least I don't remember her as a strong player when she was in her early 20s...I agree that in the last few years she has been great, but now there are so many younger MBs than her with good perspective...

Actually she had a bad injury when she was 22/23 and Novara let her play as starter. Then she left the team and went to Jesi, where she slowly came back to her best shape and took Petkova's place in the starting six having every match big impact when she came in. In the same season the Asystel was very unlucky, losing for cardiac problems Pirv, who retired, and having many other troubles.