Italian NT 2013

• i also believe that gioli angd the rest should stay at least up to next year but only on a reserve role :teach:

• someone mentioned caracuta...god saves me!

i think rondon is in her period and i believed she will be in the roster but not sure if she could stay in 12 line-up.

leo and gioli,i wish they could show up in ech.

young generation must gain experience in grand prix and some friendly matches.

and to be honest, ferretti and guiggi are not young,expecially MB, italy has pisani,folie, and arrighetti.

• As Leo said in an interview of 2/3 years ago she was already thinking about who could replace her. Like any other arrogant player do :roll: (in Turkey after few years everybody, young/old players, already love her)..anyway in my opinion she deserves to stay in NT because I don't see "young" setters playing better than her. I'd to see Leo first setter and second Signorile ( I think she could be the "New" Leo..but not yet) :D .

• As Leo said in an interview of 2/3 years ago she was already thinking about who could replace her. Like any other arrogant player do :roll: (in Turkey after few years everybody, young/old players, already love her)..anyway in my opinion she deserves to stay in NT because I don't see "young" setters playing better than her. I'd to see Leo first setter and second Signorile ( I think she could be the "New" Leo..but not yet) :D .

:sos: :sos:

Don't you think that thinking about ''who could replace me'' is arrogant enough. It's like I know I am the best and no one can play like me... Logan was doing it all for US for years now but she never said something like this.. I think she is a good setter but that doesn't mean she is a good player IMO.

• Don't you think that thinking about ''who could replace me'' is arrogant enough. It's like I know I am the best and no one can play like me... Logan was doing it all for US for years now but she never said something like this.. I think she is a good setter but that doesn't mean she is a good player IMO.

Actually I don't , every players after a long career as Leo (she is the official NT setter since 2002, replacing Maurizia Cacciatori and for that decision were a lot of disputes ) they think about the new young players. At the question of the journalist "Do you ever thought about who could replace you?" her answer was "Yes of course, it's normal..etc etc" and then "it's normal because I'm one of the old ones in the team, sooner or later it will happen , we need a good replacement. I'm not scared I'm interesed in this and there are some young girls that I like ." (interview from March 2010)
    I don't see arrogance in this, maybe "consciousness" of how it works in volleyball world , but this is just my opinion. :)

• I agree with most of the names you wrote but for the setter position I'd rather call Camera, Caracuta and Rondon as she is having a very positive season! in the past she has been even too much criticised IMO, now she is more mature and I'd like to see her in NT!
    as MB I'd like to see Arrighetti-Guiggi as first choices, then Folie and Pisani...and maybe Frigo (just to try her out)
    I know Ortolani is pregnant, but I hope that next year she'll be able to come back and show her talent (yes, I always liked her and I will do it forever!) :win:

"Do you ever thought about who could replace you?" her answer was "Yes of course, it's normal..etc etc" and then "it's normal because I'm one of the old ones in the team, sooner or later it will happen , we need a good replacement. I'm not scared I'm interesed in this and there are some young girls that I like ." (interview from March 2010)
    I don't see arrogance in this, maybe "consciousness" of how it works in volleyball world , but this is just my opinion. :)

The things players say in this kind of interviews are often FALSE, as they want to appear in a good way to our eyes!!
    In real life Lo Bianco makes psychologic wars against the younger setters who join the National Team in order to scare them and let them know who is the boss. Same thing for Gioli.
    :down:

• The things players say in this kind of interviews are often FALSE, as they want to appear in a good way to our eyes!!
    In real life Lo Bianco makes psychologic wars against the younger setters who join the National Team in order to scare them and let them know who is the boss. Same thing for Gioli.
    :down:

Yeah of course she is the EVIL! Anyway , you think that only because of
    what Picci said no proof no one as said anything like that . I don't
    change my mind you do the same, I can only say one more thing I'm
    watching Leo in Turkye watching her videos , interviews of the other
    players and GS youngest players love her so , I'm sorry, but I don't
    believe the story that she is the Boss of Mafia in Volleyball World :lol:
    Ok maybe we are now OT ... peace&love

• I love you :rose:

Would you marry me? :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I love how Italian fans never give a chance to Leonardi in NT :lol: Such a luxury in libero position for Italy :) But I still think Leonardi is the best one :)

• I love how Italian fans never give a chance to Leonardi in NT :lol: Such a luxury in libero position for Italy :) But I still think Leonardi is the best one :)

I like Leonardi very much, she's a great digger, but her reception is not the best IMO..
    Merlo and De Gennaro are better than her.

• Even Carocci and Sirressi are better receiver, but they didn't win the championship last season, that's why everyone loves Leonardi now...

Yep, now everyone has turned into a Leonardi fan.. Everyone except me loool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yep, now everyone has turned into a Leonardi fan.. Everyone except me loool

I'm not her fan either, mainly because in Italy there are too many good liberos: De Gennaro, Merlo, Carocci, Sirressi, Leonardi...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, Italy is the land of liberos (just think about the name "libero", it is an italian word loool) but right now we have only two great setters and no opposite! :sos:

• Yes, Italy is the land of liberos (just think about the name "libero", it is an italian word loool) but right now we have only two great setters and no opposite! :sos:

No opposites?! :what:
    We have a young, tall, powerful, unblockable opposite named VALENTINA DIOUF! :super:
    Don't you know her?

And Zago and Ortolani? Have you forgotten them? :huh:

• No opposites?! :what:
    We have a young, tall, powerful, unblockable opposite named VALENTINA DIOUF! :super:
    Don't you know her?

And Zago and Ortolani? Have you forgotten them? :huh:

I meant a good one!

They are too old (Aguero, Togut, Centoni), too inconstant (Ortolani, Ravetta), too inexperienced (Diouf, Zago)

I like leonardi,she looks like a cute angel,and vivacious girl!!!
    I dont know why italian could not share their libero to other country :kiss:

• I meant a good one!

They are too old (Aguero, Togut, Centoni), too inconstant (Ortolani, Ravetta), too inexperienced (Diouf, Zago)

I think you should let them play...they haven't had any possibility until now, how can you judge them already? of course they are inexperienced: Diouf is only 20, and look what she is already doing in Bergamo this year (and partly also during the last one), Zago was called for some trainings in NT last year, I hope she'll have more opportunities this summer...I think they can be the new basis of our NT!