China NT 2013

• In Japan they announce different things really late :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• "Xu Li still damages China's volleyball."

Tang Ningya (Jiangsu OP/MB) and Zheng Yixin (Fujian MB) will join the beach volleyball.

They aren't active to make the decision. Zheng Yixin has agreed offically!

Zhang Changning (the male volleyball player, Zhang Chen's half younger sister) wants to join indoor volleyball as an OP. Xu Li refused it and hoped she stays in the beach volleyball.

The bronze medal player of female beach volleyball in Beijing Olympics, Zhang Xi, announced she was tired and wanted to retire but is refused by the same person.

Most of Chinese volleyball fans think Pan Zhichen instead of Xu Li can change Chinese "Politic Volleyball".

In fact, it is too hard.

About one of Xu Li's history:

http://inside.volleycountry.co…upid-sensense/#post199618

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• some points from this roster

1. five players abroad (Turkey, Azerbaijan) are not mentioned, partially competitive;
    2. Libero Zhang Xian will get married shortly, less competitive;
    3. Yin Na, Xu Yunli are absent for injury, less competitive;
    4. four new faces: Zhang Xiaoya, Yang Fangxu, Wang Qi (all U23 champion members), Yuan Xinyue (U18 MVP), great potentials
    5. great come-back: Chen Liyi, more competitive

Who are these five players? Yimei, Wei, Ma Yunwen and ? :huh:

What about Liu Yanhan? She was impressive during U23 and my personal MVP was her :rose: Any reason for her absense? What do you thing about Wang Qi's reception? She seemed shaky to me, will she play as a regular OH or an OH without reception?

sorry for many questions :drink:

• Last player abroad is Lei Zhang ^^ she's in Iqtisadchi Baku with Qiuyue Wei and Yunwen Ma :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• so that counts 4, :whistle: who is fifth?

• so that counts 4, :whistle: who is fifth?

oh, no, i counted wrong, sorry guys... :flower:

Liu Yanhan is the main OH in Army Kemen Club
    Liu Yanhan, Wang Yimei, Yang Jie, Liu Xiaotong plus Zhu Ting, are all the same kind of attackers, good at attacking but poor at passing and defense.
    In China NT, for such outside hitters, one shall be fairly enough. obviously Zhu Ting is the most excellent one among them.

Hui Ruoqi, Wang Qi, Yin Na, Chen Liyi are relatively balanced compared to the up mentioned players.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• oh, no, i counted wrong, sorry guys... :flower:

Liu Yanhan is the main OH in Army Kemen Club
    Liu Yanhan, Wang Yimei, Yang Jie, Liu Xiaotong plus Zhu Ting, are all the same kind of attackers, good at attacking but poor at passing and defense.
    In China NT, for such outside hitters, one shall be fairly enough. obviously Zhu Ting is the most excellent one among them.

Hui Ruoqi, Wang Qi, Yin Na, Chen Liyi are relatively balanced compared to the up mentioned players.

Yang Jie should be listed with Hui, Wang, Yin .......
    Chen also has some doubts.

• Yang Jie should be listed with Hui, Wang, Yin .......
    Chen also has some doubts.

Yang Jie's defense is almost as bad as Destinee Hooker's :lol: :lol: :lol: but her offense isn't good enough to be justified as a starting player. I think originally she was very promising player but has failed to demonstrate her potential/improve skill at the international level.

As for Chen Liyi, in 2010 when Hui was injured, she did a decent job in fulfilling the missing role. Of course she is no Hui, but she plays decent defense (none of the chinese players are excellent in reception IMO) and is a relatively aggresive attacker. She is similar to Yin Na but slightly more offensive than defensive.