Madelayne Montano

• Without any intention of insulting anybody, but...

MONTANO = SEMENYA ??? ?(

Just to know... :whistling:

• Is she a man, a woman or something in between them? Does anybody know whether she had any medical checks about her gender?

• She has a child. If that's not enough to prove to you she's a woman then I don't know what to say.

• I know she has a child but this does not prove she is a 100% woman.
    When I see her playing I really cannot see a woman...there are many great powerful spikers in the World, but honestly Montano really looks like a man! :white:
    I hope to be wrong, anyway IMO a medical gender check should be done on all female players in order to avoid other Semenya-cases.

• anyway IMO a medical gender check should be done on all female players

What kind of medical check is it? Maybe, no need to pay medical costs, you can just touch your hand between her legs if s/he has balls?:) If s/he doesn't, you'll be asking her if she is interested in becoming your darling? lol.

Rather than power as criteria, look at their faces and responses of some volley players. For example, when I see Poljak's face and body response after a block, I see her as more manly than Montano and the likes with the power.

Btw, to avoid being blamed about gender discrimination, what about medical gender tests for male players too? I see many male volleyballers with weaker powers like females.

• Seriously. Columbians (also Cubans), men and women, look really big and powerfuls. Look at Agamez of Arkas, another columbian, he too is very powerful. Calderon (Cuba) are another woman with power. Not even counting Asians, but, even tall, big Europeans like Russians look much softer than these country sportswo/men of Columbia and Cuba. There must be somethings with foods, roots, etc there.

• Seriously. Columbians (also Cubans), men and women, look really big and powerfuls. Look at Agamez of Arkas, another columbian, he too is very powerful. Calderon (Cuba) are another woman with power. Not even counting Asians, but, even tall, big Europeans like Russians look much softer than these country sportswo/men of Columbia and Cuba. There must be somethings with foods, roots, etc there.

I know black caraibbian athletes are naturally stronger and more powerful than the european white ones...but Montano's strenght is really not normal for being a woman...

• I know black caraibbian athletes are naturally stronger and more powerful than the european white ones...but Montano's strenght is really not normal for being a woman...

Oh! C'mon! Monatano man? I know that she is strenght, but a lot of other player are strenghter :) For example Hooker, Wang or brazilian player like Paula. So, sorry but your speculation is.. inexplicable :)