Japan NT 2013

• Araki got married this summer, so I think that she's got the summer off and I doubt that she'd be playing with the team at the Asian Championships.
    I would think that Japan is going to go with a "reserve" squad of the remaining players from the World GP roster.

For me it's not really reserve roster, Miyashita is doing nice job and when necessary Hashimoto can replace her ^^ Wing-spikers also look good, though Ebata could have nice replacement in Sakoda, fortunately there is OPP Nagaoka and then Shinnabe can play as OH like she did it in V-League. Only weakness here are middle-blockers and Araki could be a sigh of relief :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Erika Araki has left Toray Arrows, because she is pregnant and expecting a baby in the Spring. I do not know if this an official retirement, because the pictographs say left the company.

I don't know if she comes back at this point in 2 or 3 years. She'll be 29 after giving birth, so she'll have time to get back into shape if she wants to.

• I remember when Ai Otomo became pregnant a few years ago there was a big scandal around it because she became pregnant despite being under contract with her club team and they accused her of being careless or something along these lines (correct me if I remember wrong), I wonder if this will be similar for Araki now...