Brazil NT - Team Roster - 2007 Season

• Quote from "LothiePG"

[quote="Felipe Oliveira"]LothiePG, I've seen some photos with Paula, and I think she is nice, but this nicely seems a little fake... what do you think about it?

I've never seen her being rude, she has never been rude to me too. I don't pay attention to rumours,

i think the only rudeness i know so far seems back in 96 olympic when two team broke out fighting,

reasons unknown but thats the only time i saw fighting going on

• I saw Paula a few times only. And her sympathy looks like fake to me...
    I don't know, maybe I was over-expected to see her and got a little disapoint...

But I don't think she's rude, it could be just unconfort.

WELL, NO MATTER WHAT, I'M STILL LOVING PAULA :wink2:

• Dear friends... I am a volleyball fan from Italy, but I love Brazilian team even more than my national team.

You know why? Because I don't like how italian players live volleyball. I love the brazilian style! They are funny and they have fun! I have been lucky to get strongly in touch with your national team in Novara where they had a training week last year, and then also in the summer tournaments here.

And during the season I often get in touch with Pesaro, so Mari Sheilla Zè and Angelo Vercesi...

Anyway, I was reading your comments and I thought I had to reply something... I can say I know pretty well Carol Gattaz and I didn't like what I read about her! I cannot say "I am her best friend", but I can say I know her, as a player and as a girl!

Anyone can have his/her ideas, but I think that a person must be very mean to say certain kind of things... I think that no-one can judge other people for their behaviour, cause everyone does something wrong sometimes...

Carol is a good player in my opinion, but the most important thing is that Ze Roberto thinks that (she is in national team, so he trusts her!), and he isn't a stupid, right?

Then, as a girl, I can say she is special... she has been very nice to me and to all other friends who were at the games... I like her, she is like all the other brazilian players we have in Italy, simply a wonderful person! Maybe sometimes crazy, but... who isn't? :wink2:

• Hi Diego!

First of all -- about my opinions regarding Carol as a player -- they are mine, and only mine. I do respect your opinion, and I just wanted you to respect mine. I know people who like her and people who dislike as a player and I respect everyone.
    And I don't think Zé Roberto is always right, even because there's no right and wrong. If he likes and trusts her, then she'll be in his team, but other coach would not convocate her, and would call Thaísa, for example. Or even Andréia Sforzin who is an amazing middle-blocker that plays as a outside hitter too. The fact he chose her does not make her be better than Thaísa or Andréia, just means that he likes and trusts her. and that HE thinks she's better :wink2:

I do not cheer for Brazil at all -- I do cheer, but as 2nd or 3rd team -- and I know a lot of people who don't cheer for Brazilian NT either. But I'm glad someone from outside Brazil do cheer for them because it's hard to find someone who does.

About Carol, the person, I have nothing to say. I think sometimes things happen that can't be changed, and I don't judge her, I am no one to do that. I just try to stay away.

• Diego,

I don't have anything against Gattaz as a person, but I have to say that she was really bad in last season. Maybe the last time you saw her was in the WC 2006, and she was good yet, but here in Brazil she did a bad season. Of course the setters of the team were miserable, but...

And about the person Gattaz, I have nothing to say. I saw her only once and she was so much nice with me. But believe me, LothiePG is a kind of EXPERT :lol: of volley here in Brazil and she knows what she's saying...

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

And about the person Gattaz, I have nothing to say. I saw her only once and she was so much nice with me. But believe me, LothiePG is a kind of EXPERT :lol: of volley here in Brazil and she knows what she's saying...

I am not an expert or anything like that :wink2: