Born : 26 February 1988, Ansan, South Korea
    Height : 1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)
    Weight : 73 kg (160 lb)
    Spike : 315 cm (124 in)
    Block : 299 cm (118 in)
    Position : Outside Hitter
    Number :10

Hello!

A new thread for Kim Yeon-Koung!!! I discovered that I've posted the petition, appeals,... all gloomy and unhappy issues about her since I joined the forum last year. What a pity! She is such a pleasant and hilarious person, I would like to share similar emotion with other fans rather than being an angry bird. I will update here from time to time about her news and other things. :dance6: and eventually, updates for other korean players. Thank you!

• !!! -------------- Click the image below and zoom to see --------------- !!!

For some browser, zoom image is not from the original but from the thumb image. characters are pixelised :aww:
    In that case it's better to save the image below and open with other application, sorry

Done by woo via DC gallery (link)

• !!! -------------- Click the image below and zoom to see --------------- !!!
    For some browser, zoom image is not from the original but from the thumb image. characters are pixelised :aww:
    In that case it's better to save the image below and open with other application, sorry

Done by woo via DC gallery (link)

• This is Vakif's stat, but it is impressive
    Vakif was the most strongest team of this season but the top scorer in the team ranked 18th place among all, Polen with 212 points.
    Well balanced team, I think.

• This is Vakif's stat, but it is impressive
    Vakif was the most strongest team of this season but the top scorer in the team ranked 18th place among all, Polen with 212 points.
    Well balanced team, I think.

thank you for sharing those stats :flower:

• credit: Jung Seung Yeon

She arrived yesterday in Korea and held a short press conference at the airport.

She will have a meeting on 25th April with Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Korean Volleyball Association (KVA), Korean Volleyball Federation (KOVO) and Heungkuk Life (HKL) to solve her problem concerning FA. The issue of her ITC for next season will be discussed.

Between, on 18th April, FIVB reconfirmed by mail (to Kim, Fenerbahce, and KVA) that she is not an FA, she belongs to the previous club Heungkuk and she has to renegociate with them.

At the press conference she said that the arbitration by KVA was unfair and she would like to solve it quickly.

Waiting her arriving at the airport, one korean press interviewed her mother.
    "Yeon-koung does not say or express when the situation is hard and painful even for me. But how I could not notice it? So obviously it is showing. She suffered so much when Heungkuk agents came to Istanbul during the season. The day next when they came, she could not swallow any food and suffered a lot. I know many fans persuading her for naturalization. But my daughter never thought that. she is asking why should I play having other nationality? I am korean."

Many of my friends went to the airport and met her. After having interview with press she came to us, thanks to fans and took picture together. She was soooooooooo kind and wonderful as always to fans. Even she has such a big could in her mind. I will introduce the most funny episode here. One fans took picture with her, but the photo was out focused. The fans asked again to Yeon-koung to take picture once again, with cute voice and face. "could you do it one more, please~~~~" and Yeon-koung said "I will just do it again, you don't need to acting cute" puhaha. chick girl.

The key resolver of this issue seems Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. (twitter @mcstkorea ) I think we need to appeal to them for Kim Yeon-Koung!! before meeting on 25th!!!

• We need videos and photos of Kim Yeon-Koung that contains her play on the court in the season 2012-2013, which is free from all license issues.

Direct video and photos by fans will be also fine if quality is decent.

It will be used for archive footage. Length of video does not matter, but the longer the better. (Korean Broadcasting)

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation!!!

contact email : yijjang2013@naver.com

• serach for Fenerbahce in youtube you will find hundred of them. Laola by itself has final matches of Cev Cup

Thanks! but are they all license free? we search it only for that reason in fact.... since it will be broadcasted on korean TV channel, we have to be careful

• I heard that Garay singed with Fenerbahce. Good news for Fener!
    but I think Fener needs good setter and libero first (Also good turkish players) because the main problem of the last season was defense and reception.

anyway...

In fact Kim played as a setter (or libero) until 16-17 years old, because she was small. :rolll: So I would like to introduce Kim as a setter here!!

Over setting by Kim

Bump setting by Kim (elegant!!)

zxcO_qHgDio

Over back toss by Kim (followed by block point by Kim)

She will have important meeting tomorrow for the ITC issue. The situation does not seem so good, whether she can play abroad next season unclear yet. ;(
    If you can kindly send some messages to @mcstkorea (tweeter adress, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism which will arbitrate), it will be precious supports for her.

Cheers Yeon-Koung!!!

• BIG BIG thanks for you guys who sent messages to @mcstkorea for Yeon-Koung
    We are soooooooooooooo impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for freedom to Yeon-koung KIM

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The negotiation broke down again.

Kim Yeon-Koung attended meeting alone without her agency because Heungkuk refused to have meeting otherwise.

Heungkuk asked to Kim Yeon-Koung :
    1. To accept FIVB's decision that she belongs to their club, not an FA
    2. Formal and public apology of Kim Yeon-Koung to them

Kim Yeon-Koung asked to Heungkuk :
    The status of free agent

they will meet again mid-May.

• So sad, so so sad..., what a huge nonsense... I wonder why are they making Yeon suffer that much... I wish we could really help her somehow... :(((((((

• Heungkuk asked to Kim Yeon-Koung :
    1. To accept FIVB's decision that she belongs to their club, not an FA
    2. Formal and public apology of Kim Yeon-Koung to them

(1), i.e., rights belonging to their club is understandable.

but

(2) ? formal and public apology? I'd reply them "f. off"

and would leave the room immediately without looking back.
    And, I'd burn my all sport licences in the public and would throw its ash to the club window.
    Do this, Kim. Free yourself from any club, from Korea club and also from Fener who both have been applying pressures.

• Thank you all for your concerns about her. I also hope that she can escape from this long fight as soon as possible.

Once she said "One day my father said that just do as they want. It's so painful to see you suffer like that. But I think I've been so far to give up now. I want to continue this fight not only for me, but also for all korean players who have to accept such unfavorable condition"

If she decided like that I will support her as she wants to do. :box:

Well ....

Let me say something other than this!! Me too, I'm sooooooooooooo fed up by this.

I love to see her diving dig. She dives on the court very often. Nice DIG!!!

Slide on the court even faster than libero!!!

Nice dig

Always keep watching on the ball

Libero KIM!!!

FREEDOM TO YEON-KOUNG!!!

• Oh yeah, so fed up with this!!! Yeon have to be exhausted..., this is too much, and also her season has been long, hard and unsatisfactory for her, so now, instead of get to rest and to be happy she is going through all this... Poor baby :( :( :(