KIM Yeon-Koung

• Thanks YKagassi, you're a legend. :thumbup:

I lost todays match. :aww: What happened with Hwang? According to stats, she was starting-six, but didn't score and was subbed after that. Is her level dropping?

Yes, may be she is not fully recovered from injury. She did not show good performance today, so replaced during 1st set. I heard that she concentrated only physical recovery for several months, and only since this month she started ball practice. We may see better performance in Sept. Cheer for her.

• Yes, may be she is not fully recovered from injury. She did not show good performance today, so replaced during 1st set. I heard that she concentrated only physical recovery for several months, and only since this month she started ball practice. We may see better performance in Sept. Cheer for her.

I didn't know that... :S What kind of injury?

• Knee problem. Due to 2 points back attack system few years ago, her knees are so abused when she was in Heungkuk. (like Yeon-koung) :aww: she did already several surgery :(

Too bad. :( I wish her coach doesn't let her playing untill a full recovery. She reminds me Lionel Messi a lot because she can run and attack with the ball close to her without losing speed.

• Too bad. :( I wish her coach doesn't let her playing untill a full recovery. She reminds me Lionel Messi a lot because she can run and attack with the ball close to her without losing speed.

Oh, I will translate what you said in Korean and let her know it. she will be very happy and certainly it will help to raise her moral now. She is so loved player as much as Yeon-koung in Korea. best wishes to her.

• If what the Turkish press reported is true, at this point she's better off defecting. Her requests are reasonable and have continually been denied. Better to cut off the limb at the point of infection instead of drawing this out any longer. It's been going on for years! Wish her the best!

• This story already exceeds all limits. Kim should start ameçar become naturalized Turkish, to see if there are changes.

• The president of KVA announced today that they will not issue an ITC for her this season. Unless she apologizes to HK first, then accepts the condition that HK propose. HK suggests 5 years loan abroad and 2 years in domestic. (HK will choose the club of course, salary condition, loan fee etc) Or complete transfer with 1M$, but public apologize first also.

many fans are persuading her to be naturalized to other country. But all articles (HK side of course) are saying that she will be banned on court for 2 years if she change national federation. I read all FIVB regulation, but I could not find that condition. The player can not be eligible for 2 years for national team memeber, but there is no limit to play in club as far as I know. Is it true that journalists are saying???

HK with whole media are pushing her that she has no choice other than accept all HK wants because naturalization can not be a solution.

KVA adds that they will answer to Kim (about the request that Kim said on press conference) until the end of this month. Confront to many criticism by media (that she wants to deal taking NT entry as a hostage), she seems to withdrew her statement about retirement from NT on the condition that KVA gives the answer until the end of this month.

• With these suspensions for play in clubs many Cubans didn't play, but for a shorter time than 2 years. In NTs it probably would be 2 years. Whole situation is really weird for me :what: Why club and federation thinks that Kim belongs to them. On her place I'd choose to play for another country, hope that she won't be banned for 2 years and that she will be eligible to play in next season ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With these suspensions for play in clubs many Cubans didn't play, but for a shorter time than 2 years. In NTs it probably would be 2 years. Whole situation is really weird for me :what: Why club and federation thinks that Kim belongs to them. On her place I'd choose to play for another country, hope that she won't be banned for 2 years and that she will be eligible to play in next season ^^

I think this 2 years suspension is true. I remember one Cuban player (I think Carillo, but not sure) gained a lot of weight because she couldn't play for 2 years, so the first step to return on court was to lose that weight again.
    And unfortunately, players do "belong" to their federations in some way. I remember that in several countries, federations/NT coaches wanted to force players to play for NT and threatened that they'd ban them from playing in clubs too if they refuse to play in NT. When players want to play in another country, they need a "release" from their home federation, but usually this is not a problem. Unfortunately in some countries it is :thumbdown:

Yes, exactly what they think. officially they use the term 'right to have a player in club for 6 years'.

This is the rule concerning the player who changed federation of origin. Only I can find 2 years suspension for NT.

44.5 CONSEQUENCES
    44.5.1 The decision of the FIVB Board of Administration to approve a Change
    is effective from the day of its notification to the new Federation.
    44.5.2 As of that date, the player shall have the same rights and obligations
    with players of the new Federation (e.g. he can directly compete in club
    competitions of the new Federation without a need for ITC). However, if
    the player has previously played for another national team of the same
    age category, he will be eligible to play for the national team of the new
    Federation only after two (2) years have elapsed. This two-year period
    starts from the day that the complete application file, containing all
    required documents, is received by the FIVB.

• The Cuban reason is straight forward. You want to be a capitalist, you are not participating in our current system, which is the Nation then you.

Well, I know which country is not going to be in the World Grand Prix or Olympics in the future. Great job KVA! Piss off your best player :aww:

HK Life, do you sell outside of South Korea? No!!!! Your brand means nothing outside of South Korea, so you are willing to ruin your brand because of jealousy.

YKK has to take this to CAS, she's got no other choice. If she wins there, she will never play in Korea, nor for the national team in my mind again.

She will be the Bosman ruling for volleyball players.

• I think this 2 years suspension is true. I remember one Cuban player (I think Carillo, but not sure) gained a lot of weight because she couldn't play for 2 years, so the first step to return on court was to lose that weight again.
    And unfortunately, players do "belong" to their federations in some way. I remember that in several countries, federations/NT coaches wanted to force players to play for NT and threatened that they'd ban them from playing in clubs too if they refuse to play in NT. When players want to play in another country, they need a "release" from their home federation, but usually this is not a problem. Unfortunately in some countries it is :thumbdown:

Yeah it might be true, I also remember that besides Carillo, Calderon did not play for 2 years. I remember that in one of her interviews she said she got pregnant since she won't play for 2 years :whistle: However, I would prefer not to play for 2 years instead of playing as a slave for 10 years :wall: