KIM Yeon-Koung

• Again obviously biased article in favor of HK, released this morning in Korean Time. Kwon (head manager of the HK team) and KVA agent is now in airplane to Lausanne. Not invited to the committee, don't know when it happens neither, they just get into the airplane, as they did last year to Istanbul. Invitation? what is it?

Notice the article marked as bold font. Quite ridiculous.

-----------------------

Translated by Kim Jiyoung (twitter@gentle0402), (Thank you always!!)

Original date : 04-Sep-2013 07:06AM
    Sports Dong-A
    JongKeon Kim (marco@donga.com) Twitter @kimjongkeon

Heungkuk “ Open the documents that were sent to FIVB…..the truth must be clarified to people.”

HK required FIVB to punish Fenerbahce

The conflict over KimYeonKoung’s transfer is about to turn into ‘Truth or Dare’ between Fenerbahce and Heungkuk.

Before the committee of FIVB in Lausanne, Swiss, Fenerbahce and Heungkuk has sent their opinion document to FIVB. The main of this conflict is which team KimYeonKoung belongs to and plays but this fight over ‘Club of Origin’ is becoming emotional dispute between two clubs.

Heungkuk requested the punishment for Fenerbahce on the document that HK sent to FIVB. Also HK suggested that these two clubs should open all documents delivered to FIVB to media and prove who is telling lie now. HK judged HK totally lost its reputation because of Fenerbahce’s ungentlemanly behaviors and false claims, so HK said they won’t yield an inch anymore. Park,Jin-Ho, Vice owner of HK Pink Spiders confirmed HK demanded FIVB the punishment for Fenerbahce’s intentional illegal actions yesterday.

If FIVB accepts HK’s request and discovers Fenerbahce’s intentional illegal actions, Fenerbahce can be punished. The toughest penalty is the prohibition of recruiting foreign players. In that case, the existence of Fenerbahce can possibly be threatened.

There are three possible decisions that could come up from the legal committee of FIVB.

First, Issue the ITC for 2013-2014 by the authority of FIVB, after then, finally confirm Kim as a player of HK for next two season.
    Second, Reverse last decision and Say HK isn’t ‘Club of Origin’ of Kim.
    Third, Admit HK as ‘Club of Origin’ and say there won’t be ITC until Fenerbahce and Kim solve this problem with HK.
    First possible decision is a compromise that gives proper justification and practical benefits to clubs. Second decision would bring the defeat of HK and Third would bring the defeat of Fenerbahce.

• First by CEV, now maybe by FIVB. For sure Fenerbahce is one of the most famous Clubs in the World :rolll:

• Finally, happy ending. I am so happy to see that. Viva Kim Yeon-koung!!!

On 6th Sept, FIVB sent the document which contains their final decision about this issue to KVA, HK, Fener, and Turkish Federation. The whole content of document is not allowed to open unless FIVB's prior approval. The essence of the decision is following. Thanks to whom captured the head part of script on screen from here. (Via DC gallery site)

DECISION
    in the matter

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü (TUR) vs Heungkuk Life Insurance (KOR)
    regarding the transfer of
    Ms. Yeon-Koung Kim (KOR)

from Korea to Turkey

1. The Korean Club is the Player's Club of Origin for the 2013/2014 season.

2. The total amount of transfer fee(s) in favour of the Korean Club and the KVA for the transfer of the Player to the Turkish Club for the 2013/2014 season shall not exceed EUR 228,750.
    The Player's transfer to the Turkish Club shall not be subject to any other or further restrictions of any kind.

3. After the 2013/2014 season the Player shall be deemed to have no Club of Origin, unless a valid employment contract is signed between the Player and any Korean Club in accordance with the FIVB Regulations.

HK strongly claims to FIVB about this decision. and said that they became so skeptical to menage a pro volleyball team and even thinking to stop 'supporting' a volleyball team. Also said that they want to bring this affair to CAS. Through the media, they insist that Kim has to sign a new contract with them 1 year as a loan abroad + 2 year in domestic league. BUT, according to Kim's agency, FIVB definitely and specifically sated on the document that Kim does not need to sign any other kind of contract with HK. FIVB explained that local FA rule of KOVO can not be applied to the international transfer, and this case of international transfer they should respect FIVB regulation. If Korean club does not have proper contract with specific expiry date, player can freely make contract with other clubs aboard regardless of they are obtained FA status or not. Since now korean clubs made annual contract and re-newed it for 6 years, but it seems that they should make 6-year contract at the beginning if the club want to insist their 6 years rights on players. Many players forced to be retired from KOVO until they fill 6 years.

VIVA KIM YEON-KOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally you win! and you did also excellent job for other korean volleyball players.

• I am glad that the FIVB came in on the player's side in this one.

I hope that KOVO changes their rules for contracts immediately.

HKL, if you feel that volleyball is not worth it, then leave.

This move by the FIVB makes the Korean women's national team immediately better. Let's see if she is playing in the Asian Championships or has to wait until next year.

• over 1000% agreed. Indeed thank you very much for all of you !!! It was really really hard and long. whew~

• Translated by Kim Jiyoung (twitter@gentle0402) Always thank you a lot for your effort, Jiyoung :)
    This is an article based on the data provided by Kim Yeon-koung's agency. So it will be different from 'the media'. Thank you for reading in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KimYeonKoung will be free to go!

Heungkuk Pink Spiders reacted strongly against FIVB’s final decision about Kim’s transfer issue.
    HK said FIVB made legal misinterpretation over the final decision and chose the decision with ruling out the point on purpose. Also HK mentioned “There hasn’t been any attempt to negotiate from Fenerbahce since Jan this year but FIVB planned to reconsider it, which seems FIVB is trying to help Fenerbahce with Fenerbahce-biased attitude. FIVB’s determination about ‘Transfer fee limitation’ is totally against commonsense of professional sports and it’s the result of ignoring the authority of Korean local volleyball.” Also they raised suspicions about the impartiality of FIVB’s all process to make this decision.

The person from HK added by saying “In conclusion, this decision was caused by FIVB’s misunderstanding all processes and fact, We will do our best so that the right decision would come up at retrial by delivering exact facts and truth. If our demands aren’t met, HK will work together with KOVO and file a complaint to CAS(Court of Arbitration for Sport).”

Kim’s agent ‘Inspo Korea’ tells about the truth related to FIVB’s decision to correct wrong and false report.

▶There wasn’t any Fenerbahce’s informal lobbying to FIVB.
    HK raised a question of Fenerbahce’s informal lobbying to FIVB by releasing press materials to newpapers but it’s not true.
    Fenerbahce did send the official documents to FIVB though formal legal processes on 20th of June and 5th of Aug.

▶Kim’s New contract with HK isn’t allowed.
    On HK’s press material, it reports Kim has only two choices – Sign a contract with HK and go as a lease-transfer OR Taking a rest for one season. However, it’s totally different from FIVB’s decision. Rather, FIVB’s document states in detail that Kim’s new contract with HK is prohibited. Fenerbahce explains HK can’t block Kim’s way to transfer when the determined amount of transfer fee (Max.228,750 euro) is paid.

▶ FIVB accepted Kim’s opinion that the rule of KVA and KOVO is excluded in the case of international transferring.
    On the document of FIVB’s final decision, it states the rule of FIVB is prior to all local rules in the case of international transfer, so the rule of KVA and KOVO shouldn’t be applied to this case. Therefore, once a player’s contract with a club is over, the player is free to play in international club. Fenerbahce said they absolutely esteem FIVB decision.

▶All official documents shouldn’t be opened or released in public without FIVB’s prior consent.
    While worrying about false report and misunderstanding over this issue, Fenerbahce said it seems FIVB understood fact and truth about Kim’s conflict almost. Also Fenerbahce is very sorry that the document can’t be opened or mentioned more to fans and asks to be excused for this matter.

▶FIVB’s official announcement on 10th of Oct last year wasn’t based on respecting local rule or law.
    It wasn’t true that On 11th of Oct last year, KVA announced by the media FIVB had sent the document that said FIVB admitted local rule of KVA and KOVO over Kim’s recent club and contract. But we discovered it was not true. So it is confirmed FIVB’s announce on 10th of Oct last year was based on ‘The agreement’ on 7th of Sep last year, not respecting local rules which means FIVB finally accepted Kim’s opinion.

▶This final decision is the answer of the question that Kim raised on 14th of Sep last year.
    After signing ‘The Agreement’ on 7th of Sep last year, KVA asked FIVB some questions ‘Questions A,B on 14th of Sep, 2012’ which included –Application of local rule in international transferring & the effect of Player’s identity and condition such as FA right and Arbitrary withdraw in international transferring. Finally Kim heard the answer of it that local rule should be related to ‘International transferring’ by this FIVB’s decision on 6th of Sep.

Kim has struggled for a long time because there wasn’t a precedent. But because of this FIVB’s final confirm, all local players in Korea can have a right to play abroad when the contract with local club is over regardless of FA qualification. This decision makes clubs have to sign long-term contract with players to protect the team and it will be a chance to guarantee player’s right to play stably.
    Until now, HK has always claimed Kim should follow the rule and respect FIVB’s decision. Now it’s time for HK to follow FIVB’s decision judged by FIVB rules and laws.
    However, some said Fenerbahce signed 4-year contract with Kim but it was confirmed as a false. As Inspo Korea announced last year, Kim’s contract with Fenerbahce is for 2 years (2012/13 and 2013/14) and nothing hasn’t changed yet.

• Even Korea NT showed disappointing play yesterday against China, I laughed and enjoyed a lot while watching this.
    Kim was out in the middle of 2nd set and stayed at the bench. Set was almost hopeless 22:14=china:korea but... look at Kim how she is doing there. You could recognize her back number 10 at bottom right of video.

The moment starts at 23m26s until 24m30s of the video

hfiQF-7CAFg&list=PLLgwc24K-bZH4KQu-wBQ_ZE9NKlEdjSQk&index=27

She is simply amazing even when she is out of the court!!!!

One more. when 2012 Grand prix. She did not play all matches in this competition, but actually she did it at the bench with mouth.

Watch her from 5m00s to 5m30s. Sa-Nee Kim is trying to stop her due to her over action at the bench. haha

qE8D6yLQcwI

• Hahahaha, she is so great!!! I also laughed a lot while watching her jumping, running and screaming from the bench, she is on fiiiiire oh yeah!!! :box:

• I never saw woman do this. Oh.. Kim please! haha
    My ID YKagassi is in fact abbreviation of Yeon-Koung Agassi. "Agassi" means "young lady" in Korean.
    Maybe I should change this. haha

Another ceremony after serve ace

Once Again! Consecutive serve ace after above one

One of the reasons that I enjoy and love to see her play. Natural born super star Kim!

• translated by Jiyoung Kim twitter@gentle thank you so much always!!!

KC9w3CrUYns

KimYeonKoung's recent radio interview.

Original Source : CBS Radio <KimHyunJung’s News Show>
    Original Date : 2013/Sep/24 07:00 AM~09:00 AM

Today’s guest is the queen of Volleyball KimYeonKoung.
    She went through so many ups and downs, and she was suffering from the conflict with her previous team Heungkuk. We, News Show were standing at the front to air the stories about her.
    But after long and tough time, we finally heard good news from her.
    Last week, Asian Volley Conf was held in Thailand and Korean Female Volleyball National Team won the third beating team China. At the last game against China, Kim made 33 points alone! Also she gained ‘Best Server’ and ‘Best Scorer’ among the good players there. We have to meet her right now, don’t we? She came back to Korea last night. Let’s talk with our precious Kim.
    ◇ Anchor> Congratulation, Kim!
    ◆ Kim> Thank you.(Smile). Good morning.
    ◇ Anchor> It’s been a long time since we haven’t talked about good thing.
    ◆ Kim> Yes, it is..long time ago. I’ve been a while. Haha.
    I’m so glad to come back with good performance. I’m little bit tired but so fine.
    ◇ Anchor> Um…Kim, your voice sounds hoarse.
    ◆ Kim> I had a frog in the throat after I screamed the whole time at the games. Moreover, I just work up few minutes ago.haha.
    ◇ Anchor> I saw you screaming many times in the third-place playoff. I think it hurt your throat.
    ◆ Kim> Maybe, I think so.

◇ Anchor> After losing two sets straight, it seemed people thought Korea wouldn’t win this game but you were the only one to support and cheer your mates up. Eventually you made reverse victory. What did you think when the team was having tough time? Did you think it’s possible to reverse the game?
    ◆ Kim> Before the game against China, I and teammates said ‘Let’s enjoy this last game’, but we were so tired until Set 2 and we were quite depressed and thought of the end of game. At the beginning of Set 3, we cheered up each other again by saying ‘Do not think about what we’ve done. We’re gonna really enjoy this game NOW.’ We all wanted to enjoy the game and I think it brought this great result.
    ◇ Anchor> Because of your cheering up, Korea NT won 3 sets straight and made miraculous victory. But I heard your right shoulder was wounded before the game with China, and your shoulder was even almost out of joint after two sets at that game.
    ◆ Kim> My shoulder was fine when I trained in Athlete's village in Korea and I was sure it would be fine. But the games in AVC were running almost every day, so I couldn’t do enough weight training. I’m so sorry for making you worried about my shoulder. But please don’t worry about it because it wasn’t out of joint at all. As I told you, my shoulder muscle became a bit weaker because I didn’t do enough weight training in Thailand. So it was tough for me to hit a ball under this condition but it’s okay. Everything is fine.

◇ Anchor> Becoming weaker, even doctor said you should stop playing now at Set 3. But you just went back to the court?
    ◆ Kim> Yes. I was also worried about my shoulder. So doctor treated me the best and I took medicines and good healthy food to stand. That game wasn’t just qualifying matches or easy game but very important game. I had to be there in spite of weakened shoulder.
    ◇ Anchor> Kim, your spiritual strength is so great. What made you bring back to the court even though your shoulder wasn’t good enough to handle the game? Can you tell me the motive power?

◆ Kim> The day before the game with China, we lost the competition against Japan. The atmosphere of our team was very low and even I was sad and angry. But we decided to overcome this depressed situation and take more steps forward. My wounded shoulder shouldn’t be problem when we all became the one to go forward.

◇ Anchor> What I thought was… it happened because what you felt as a NT player was very different from usual. You decided to retire from NT while fighting against HK and came back.
    ◆ Kim> Yes, I did.
    ◇ Anchor> Retire from NT. But you played with Korean flag on it last week. How did you feel when you saw the flag on your shirt?
    ◆ Kim> I felt so happy. It was so good. When I play Volleyball, I have nothing to think such as transfer problem or other things. So I am so in happiness when I play volleyball. Also I am so proud of myself while playing as a NT player, so I was very happy and it was so full of fun in AVC.

◇ Anchor> You did such a great work, Kim. You absolutely did. However, the conflict with Heungkuk hasn’t finished yet, right?
    ◆ Kim> Not yet. HK raised the objection 19th of Sep to FIVB and Fenerbahce also appealed their thoughts to FIVB the very next day.
    ◇ Anchor> So, FIVB said ‘Kim doesn’t belong to HK anymore and Kim is free to go’ but HK required reconsideration. Can you guess how this story will be end?
    ◆ Kim> Well, I have always claimed I was right and finally I received the answer of it. So I think FIVB’s decision won’t be changed at all. I believe what we’ve done.
    ◇ Anchor> I really hope this will reach the end happily so that I can see you playing in NT for a long time with smile on your face.
    ◆ Kim> I hope so, too.
    ◇ Anchor> Kim, you did really good job. It’s your time to take a rest.
    ◆ Kim> I will. Thank you so much for caring about me.
    ◇ Anchor> Thank you for the interview.

• Yes!!! Go Kim! What an amazing player, I just love her :cheesy: :cheesy:

• FIVB issued a temporary ITC for Kim Yeon-koung on 23rd Oct and Kim is allowed to play from now on. 'Temporary' because both HungKuk Life Insurance and Fenerbahce appealed for reconsideration to FIVB. Possibly the final decision can be changed according to the committee or CAS, but it seems hard that FIVB reverse again the decision.

The reason why the issue of temporary ITC has been delayed was that Fenerbahce did not give deposit to FIVB. On 6th Sept, FIVB reversed the previous decision in favor of Fenerbahce and Yeon-koung Kim which can be summarized mainly as 3 points. First, Kim is belong to HK. Second, HK can not prevent the transfer of Kim to Fenerbahce and transfer fee can not exceed 230 k euros. Third, Kim is a free agent from the next season unless Kim makes further contract with HK. In addition, FIVB added at the end that they will issue a temporary ITC for Kim if Fenerbahce put deposit of 230 k euros to FIVB.

Fenerbahce did not give deposit until 23rd and KVA did not issued the ITC neither, therefore Kim could not play the first match on 20th Oct. Finally Fenerbahce payed the deposit on 23rd, and FIVB immediately issued it as they mentioned on the official documents to both clubs on 6th Sept.

Heungkuk payed 22 k euros of fee to FIVB asking reconsideration of the committee. Another appeal done by Fenerbahce. The final decision will be came out until 28th.

Source via here