Czech NT 2013

• It's going to be an important season for Czech NT this year and I'd like to share some information about opinions here. There are a lot of talented players but they haven't shined yet...Havelkova and Havlikckova are the most well known players from Czech republic indeed.

I guess the roster this year should be almost the same as last year.

Setter : Lucie Muhlsteinova, Pavla Vincourova
    Opp : Aneta Havlickova, Tereza Vanzurova
    MB : Kristyna Pastulova, Michaela Monzoni, Nikol Sajdova, Ivona Svobodnikova
    OH : Helena Havelkova, Sarka Barborkova, Martina Utla, Karolina Bednarova, Andrea Kossanyiova
    L : Julie Jasova

Not sure about Ivana Plutchova and Tereza Rossi if they can be added. I like Martina Utla quite a lot. Obviously she's not a world-class OH, but can help the team with Havelkova in that position.

• You definitely have to add the young players Tereza Vanzurova and Andrea Kossanyiova. I don't think Barborkova will be there again. Utla was in NT last summer but if I remember right, she didn't like it too much there and left again pretty soon...

• You definitely have to add the young players Tereza Vanzurova and Andrea Kossanyiova. I don't think Barborkova will be there again. Utla was in NT last summer but if I remember right, she didn't like it too much there and left again pretty soon...

I did ;) sad to hear that Utla wasn't satisfied with NT. I think she would be a great partner of Havelkova on OH position.

• Plutchova been out last year because of injuries, I think she's the best Czech MB.

• I read somewhere that coach Parisi wants to use Vanzurova as OH.
    As for Matuszkova-Rossi, she has Italian nationality now but maybe she kept also the Czech one? She could be a very strong weapon for Czech Republic when Havlickova is tired or not in her best shape..

• Plutchova been out last year because of injuries, I think she's the best Czech MB.

Do you mean Ivana Plchotova? She had a spinal injury. She had a few months break.

• I read somewhere that coach Parisi wants to use Vanzurova as OH.
    As for Matuszkova-Rossi, she has Italian nationality now but maybe she kept also the Czech one? She could be a very strong weapon for Czech Republic when Havlickova is tired or not in her best shape..

That would be also good since Vanzurova is a quite good attacker. Havelkova and Jasova can possibly help her with some reception part.

I heard somewhere that Tereza Rossi had a tough injury in her shoulder but it seems like she's been having a good season in Turkey. I'd like to see her back anyway!

• Not sure about Ivana Plutchova and Tereza Rossi if they can be added. I like Martina Utla quite a lot. Obviously she's not a world-class OH, but can help the team with Havelkova in that position.

There is a short video interview with Plchotova on Orlen Liga site. Some weeks ago she said that she is OK and she's ready to play not only for Dąbrowa in final matches but for national team to...
    (I hope I understood her correctly as she uses specific mixture of Polish and Czech language) :lol:

• So that explains why Stacchiotti played in the final against Atom, not Pluchtova. About the language, I think you must have understood correct. Polish and Czech are really smiliar as I heard...like Swedish and Norwegian for example :whistle:

• So that explains why Stacchiotti played in the final against Atom, not Pluchtova. About the language, I think you must have understood correct. Polish and Czech are really smiliar as I heard...like Swedish and Norwegian for example :whistle:

so its quite similar, but not that at all...they will understand each other somehow but not everything :)

• More surprising part in these rosters is Luminita TROMBITAS (1971) is in Romanian roster :white: She was very good setter 7-8 years ago but I did not know that she was still playing volleyball :what:

• It isn't official squads, only prediction by Cev... :whistle:

Not the prediction. This is the players in wide list which the federations sent to CEV and final 12 must be among those players unless an injury as far as I know :whistle:

• Not the prediction. This is the players in wide list which the federations sent to CEV and final 12 must be among those players unless an injury as far as I know :whistle:

Maybe, but many players in this rosters doesn't training with national team and don't have any chance to play. :roll: It's very very wide squads ;)

• Julie Jasova had been injuried, that's why she was out of the ECH qualification tournament.

I think these plays will be played at WGP.

Setters : Lucie Muhlsteinova, Pavla Vincourova
    OPPs : Aneta Havlickova, Tereza Rossi
    MBs : Kristyna Pastulova, Michaela Monzoni, Ivoana Svobodnikova, Ivana Plchtova
    OHs : Andrea Kossanyiova, Karolina Bednarova, Tereza Vanzurova, Helena Havelkova
    Liberos : Julie Jasova, Veronika Dostalova

• It looks like the czech girls including captain Havelkova are working very hard for their first WGP. They will fly to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and face against Serbia, Puertorico and home team Dominican Republic.

This article says those 3 girls (Helena Havelkova, Aneta Havlickova, Andrea Kossanyiova are the key for Czech NT this year.

http://www.almomento.net/artic…ica-Checa-para-Grand-Prix

I think there will be no big changes from the roster of last month. Plchotova is back and more likely she and Monzoni will play as main MBs, the rest stays the same. I expect Jasova to play libero and Bednarova as OH.

• There was plenty of absent players in last qualification tournament and still no news about that. I can't imagine all of the missing players were injured :what: Might it be a dispute between players and Parisi?

By the way I just noticed that Kossaniova has played as MB in Junior NT. Probably that's why she is weak at reception :whistle:

• Kossanyiova played as MB, yes and she was very well but when she get from junior they switched her position because she is too small for MB in womens, but she plays on that poistion for maybe 2-3 years already..

still no info, Im looking also on Czech sites but didnt find anything :what: