• If it is true and all players come back, roster can be even like this:
    Setters/Opposites: Daymi Ramirez ('83), Yusedey Silie ('84), Yanelis Santos ('86), Ana Cleger ('89)
    Middle Blockers: Nancy Carillo ('86), Liannes Castańeda ('86), Gyselle Silva ('91), Rosana Giel ('92), Rachel Sanchez? ('89)
    Outisde Hitters: Rosir Calderon (non-receiving) ('84), Kenia Carcaces ('86), Yusleynis Herrera ('84), Wilma Salas ('91), Yoana Palacio ('90)
    Liberos: Lisbet Arredondo ('87), Emily Borrell ('92), Liana Mesa? ('77)
    Of course Cuban players are so universal, so Ramirez can be also OH, Herrera S/OP, Carillo and Silva OPP, Mesa played on every position.

This roster would be quite strong and competitive ^^ Only Mesa is old and she may not join this team, but others certainly can be back ^^ I didn't mention Yaima Ortiz (L/OH '81), because she retired. I don't know about Rachel Sanchez case, because she's already in Kazakhstan.
    Any news if someone from listed above isn't active player? Santos, Cleger, Castańeda, Silva, Salas, Arredondo left NT in years 2009-2013, so shape of these players can be different.
    For wide roster I'd add some players who can learn from these and gain more experience, I'd add Lilianny Maricllan (S/OP, '91) Sulian Matienzo (OH, '94) and Melissa Vargas (OP/OH, '99). If Arredodndo isn't available, Dayesi Luis (L. '96) can also appear.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Kondzio, wasn't Herrera OH ?(

Maybe I've mistaken ^^ I know that she played last seasons as OH, but I was sure that she played also as S/OP :)

• very good news for volleyball.I would like to know what players are going back to the Cuban team...

• Brazilian press is saying that Herrera, Ramirez, Calderon, Carcaces, and Carrillo will be back to the NT. I don't know if that's official.

• if its true, god bless other teams in the world :rolll: imagine, take Giel as second MB, Borrell as libero...only worried if Yuya and Daimi dont forget setting

• Maybe I've mistaken ^^ I know that she played last seasons as OH, but I was sure that she played also as S/OP :)

herrera is OH for all the time...
    there used to be a player called Cabrera, who was a setter temporarily active around 2005-06...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Herrera and Ramirez said on Facebook/Twitter that's not true.

• Herrera was for sure Setter/Opp, there were 4 Cubans at that time of Beijing olympics, Ramirez, Santos and Silie Herrera as backup after Mesa became libero

• if its true, god bless other teams in the world :rolll: imagine, take Giel as second MB, Borrell as libero...only worried if Yuya and Daimi dont forget setting

Well almost all of these players were together for Beijing 2008 and they failed big time so don't be so sure. What I'm positive about if they come together again is the new coaching and new behavior on court (remember how they always fight between themselves on court). i think one of the reasons why every one of them is so good individually is because they play with other players and there aren't any (many) teams where players fight like that... we'll see. I would like for them to be back

Imagine:
    Silie-Ramirez (Santos?!)
    Calderon-Carcases
    Giel-Carrilo
    Borreli

• Presented roster look really nice and competitive, though I'm a bit worried about reception line here :whistle: anyway I wonder if it news is true, proof gave us Herrera and Ramirez, it would be really nice if at least one of former NT players which escaped will be back, not even thinking about a miracle current team (with all who could join back) presnted here

• for me they were so poor in Beijing, because they only played and practised between themselves...now when they play for 2-3 seasons abroad and have good training with good coaches and teammates, I think they again can be so good like in 90´s :whistle: