Turkey NT 2013

• Kirim?

Yes, there is a very good rehabilitation center there. Many players already had treatment in Kırım before ;)

• Gülden Kayalar Kuzubaşıoğlu

Sad that she decided to do that ;( is it rally true? Why doesn't she want to play in NT at least till ECH in Germany and Switzerland?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• She wants to devote all her energy to Eczacibasi

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=9220

:thumbdown:

It's a pity for NT, fortunately in team still is Gizem Karadayi :thumbsup:

• She wants to devote all her energy to Eczacibasi

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=9220

:thumbdown:

I find it a bit strange...couldn't she have known that before NT season? The time of her retirement from NT is very unusual and I'm wondering if it could have anything to do with the new coach :whistle: (yeah I know...but he really earned himself a bad reputation in the last few years :D )

• I find it a bit strange...couldn't she have known that before NT season? The time of her retirement from NT is very unusual and I'm wondering if it could have anything to do with the new coach :whistle: (yeah I know...but he really earned himself a bad reputation in the last few years :D )

It also could be a reason :lol:

• Gülden ;( ;(

Why at this moment she retired? She would play in ECH and I think at the begining of the national team season her plan was like that(just like Esra). However, it is a bit strange that when she was the part of the team she decided to retire. I hope it is not true :S

• I think it is a case of "I am not fired, I quit" :roll: Barbolini's plan was to use only one libero in 12 player roster and he prefered Gizem unfortunately :down:

• I don't know about you guys, but I like the idea of using one libero. I'm not saying she should retire cause of that, but I guess it's useful to play with 2 liberos only when both are weak one in reception and other digging.

• I don't know about you guys, but I like the idea of using one libero. I'm not saying she should retire cause of that, but I guess it's useful to play with 2 liberos only when both are weak one in reception and other digging.

I don't agree, Gizem and Gulden are complementing themselves, the same system with 2 liberos was also used for example in Thailand: Piyanut in reception and Wanna in defence and it worked well.

• I liked the idea with 2 liberos too.. but I think it's time for Gizem to get much more experience in passing so that she can be a complete libero.. she is much younger so Turkey will need her passing..

Indeed, 2 libero system worked well for a while however Gizem is not such a great digger as she used to be (she did nothing special in Vakıfbank this season) Although Gülden is not Castillo like digger, she is a solid receiver and very experienced with 2 receiever system (she was receiving with Esra in Eczacıbaşı for years) Thus, I still prefer Gülden instead of Gizem, in order to compensate reception weakness of Seda or Neriman, we need a very stable receiving libero :whistle: