Turkey NT 2013

• Gülden and Esra were gonna leave NT after ECh 2013 but it seems Barbolini chose Gizem as the only libero and Gülden didn't want to stay as +2 player and I understand her :) I prefer one libero system as we have 3 defensive OHs in our NT. Both Gizem and Gülden are complete liberos in my opinion. I would support whoever Barbolini would choose but indeed he preferred the one who could help him in RIO. I'm definitely gonna miss Gülden :flower: I wish good luck to her in her club career :)

• :white: What happened to her?

Although she has already had this injury , she played during stupid Mediterrean Games :aww: Now she is out for both GP and ECh most probably ;( Thus, our OHs will be Gözde, Neriman, Seda and Güldeniz (if Neriman would recover from her injury on time)

• ErolGarip will be the most happy person in world if something happends also to Neslihan :aww: #direnNESLİ

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Senior NT joined to camp to prepare World Grand Prix

S : Naz Aydemir,Ozge Cemberci,Asuman Karakoyun
    OPP : Neslihan Demir,Polen Uslupehlivan,Gozde Yilmaz
    OH : Gozde Sonsirma,Neriman Ozsoy,Seda Tokatlioglu,Guldeniz Onal,Birgul Guler
    MB : Bahar Toksoy,Ergul Avci,Busra Cansu,Asli Kalac,Kubra Akman
    L : Gizem Karadayi,Dilara Bagci

Great to see Kubra,Dilara,Asli and Birgul in roster :obey: :dance6:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Turkish NT started preparations for World Grand Prix yesterday(15 July). The roster looks like that:

S: Naz Aydemir, Özge Çemberci, Asuman Karakoyun
    OPP: Neslihan Darnel, Polen Uslupehlivan, Gözde Yılmaz(also OH)
    OH: Gözde Sonsırma, Neriman Özsoy, Güldeniz Önal, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Birgül Güler
    M: Bahar Toksoy, Büşra Cansu, Ergül Avcı, Kübra Akman :thumbup: , Aslı Kalaç :dance6:
    L: Gizem Karadayı, Dilara Bağcı

From Mediterranean games squad only Esra is missing due to injury,
    From European league squad Asuman, Gözde, Birgül are added
    From Junior NT Kübra, Aslı, Dilara are added. :woohoo:

• No news about her but probably she won't play for Nt this summer... :thumbdown:

Why she's not in NT, serious injury or other reason?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• She has back injury that is why she couldnt have played for Fenerbahçe too.

Thanks, so it happened few months ago?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thanks, so it happened few months ago?

Yes! Actually she played for Fenerbahce when she wasn't fully recovered and then that caused bigger problems for her. I hope fast recovery to her :rose: I remember one of her interview during her injuried-days and she said that she even couldn't move and just lie down. However, it was few months ago.

• ErolGarip will be the most happy person in world if something happends also to Neslihan :aww: #direnNESLİ

Hahaha :rolll: maybe it was all about "ErolGarip Lobisi" :lol:

By the way, I would expect to see Şeyma Ercan instead of Birgül Güler. Birgül is neither a great receiver nor a dominant attacker :down: Şeyma is our hope for OH position, she has very good season in Bursa and it is a pitty that she will be sitting on the bench of Eczacıbaşı for next season :down:

• Is Eda's injury this time the same one as the previous one? as far as I know, she had a very hard time recovering a serious injury in 2008... I hope she's alright.

I like Bahar and Busra, but none of them is a great attacker like Eda Dundar...

• Is Eda's injury this time the same one as the previous one? as far as I know, she had a very hard time recovering a serious injury in 2008... I hope she's alright.

I like Bahar and Busra, but none of them is a great attacker like Eda Dundar...

Yes they are not, but for whatever reason Eda was not attacking good since ECH.. then she stopped, maybe injury maybe something else don;t know.. she was the worst during Olympic qualification she and Naz barely ever had a good connection..

• Funny conversation between new captain Neslihan and players ,nobody listens her :rolll:

Nesli : Girls,can everybody bring me a photo and passport ?
    Ozge : Ehh Okayy... (Only Ozge answers )
    Nesli : @esra12 they don't listen me what i should do? Heyy!!! I am captainn you will listen me i am not flowerpot :(
    Ozge : Maybe because you are in NT for 13 years and just turned to captainship :D
    Nesli : I have been waiting for 13 years this moments damn that's not the team i have dreamed
    Gizem : Yesterday i was in team that you dreamed for :)
    Esra : In the beggining it happends,i gave my years for this job :D

• :lol: :lol: :lol: