Turkey NT 2013

• Yeliz was also on bench almost half of the matches :rolleyes:

Aw, I didnt know that. My comment was based on the thread: Japan - 2012/2013 Women's Premier V- League and Brahmin's comments. I didn't watch her games but her stats look nice considering the level of defense in Japan. Is it possible that she was injured during the season and that's why didnt play?

• Best player of 96 generation Hande Baladin (MB-189) isn't a middle blocker anymore :whistle: She will keep playing as outside hitter from now :white: I am really suprised but people was writing that she is very talented in all elements and all around player like Fabris in Eczacibasi academy (also OH and OPP, she can recieve and make jump serve) I am not sure it's best for her and NT but on the other hand 94 generations MBs are quite talented and promising whereas still Turkey didn't raise a spiker like Bosetti,Gabi,Ting or Martinez as spiker so it might be better to give her a chance as OH otherside there would be an unneccessary competetion in MB position.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I agree on the fact that Polen has a high quality and great potential but it is tiredsome to see that such players prefer to sit in the bench of big clubs instead of moving to somewhere else where they can start in starting 6. I'm sure Galatasaray and Fenerbahce would love to have her in their team and then she would be starting in NT instead of Neslihan as well.

I agree that a transfer would be better for Polens development, but I don't believe she ''prefers to sit on the bench''. Polen is trying to contribute to the success of the club where she was raised as a junior, and it was not her idea to hire Brako (and create complete OPP overkill).

• Best player of 96 generation Hande Baladin (MB-189) isn't a middle blocker anymore :whistle: She will keep playing as outside hitter from now :white: I am really suprised but people was writing that she is very talented in all elements and all around player like Fabris in Eczacibasi academy (also OH and OPP, she can recieve and make jump serve) I am not sure it's best for her and NT but on the other hand 94 generations MBs are quite talented and promising whereas still Turkey didn't raise a spiker like Bosetti,Gabi,Ting or Martinez as spiker so it might be better to give her a chance as OH otherside there would be an unneccessary competetion in MB position.

surprising indeed :huh: I really really don't know how good her attack is in general but in YWCh her attack seemed rather weak to me. :|

• Just listened the interview with Neriman in the end of the video:

http://www.voleybolextra.com/1…pindan-renkli-goruntuler/

If I didnt misunderstand it, around 19.32, she says: "I really missed volleyball. In summer period, I was STOPPED unnecessarily, I was not in the court and so on...I'm a sportswoman, an athlete, I care about court, I live with volleyball...."

I guess that explains all. I'm surprised Barbolini dares to cut his best Turkish player from the club in NT. :sos:

• Was it Neslihan Demir's decision? :white: What happened between her and Neriman?
    I'm not surprised actually, same thing in Italy with Lo Bianco and Gioli deciding who can play in NT and who cannot.

• Was it Neslihan Demir's decision? :white: What happened between her and Neriman?
    I'm not surprised actually, same thing in Italy with Lo Bianco and Gioli deciding who can play in NT and who cannot.

I'm not sure with that but she is obviously responsible of that since she is the captain of NT. Barbolini should ask Neriman next time who should play or not in NT since she seems like a more reasonable person than Neslihan and Gözde. :hit:

• Preliminary Roster for 2014 WCH Qualifications

Setters : Naz Aydemir (Vakifbank),Asuman Karakoyun (Eczacibasi),Elif Oner (Fenerbahce),Nursevil Aydinlar,Gamze Alikaya (Galatasaray)
    Opposites : Neslihan Demir (Eczacibasi),Polen Uslupehlivan (Vakifbank),Seda Tokatlioglu (Fenerbahce),Gozde Yilmaz (Sariyer),Ceren Kestirengoz (Yesilyurt)
    Outside Hitters : Gozde Sonsirma,Guldeniz Onal (Vakifbank),Neriman Ozsoy,Ezgi Guc (Galatasaray),Seyma Ercan,Hande Baladin (Eczacibasi),Birgul Guler (Bursa BSB)
    Middle Blockers : Bahar Toksoy,Kubra Akman (Vakifbank),Busra Cansu (Eczacibasi),Eda Erdem(Fenerbahce),Asli Kalac,Ergul Avci (Galatasaray),Ceylan Arisan (Sariyer),Ozgenur Yurtdagulen (Yesilyurt),Diclenur Babat (Besiktas)
    Liberos : Gizem Karadayi,Gizem Orge (Vakifbank),Buse Kayacan (Eczacibasi)

I am suprised that Esra Gumus which has a fantastic season so far is not invited by stubborn Barbolini.Roster is too wide i guess they will prepare with only 15-16 players for WCHQ.

• didn't Esra retire from NT? I think this summer was her last season.

It might be but the one offically retired from NT was Gulden not Esra. Esra has been removed from WGP and ECH rosters due to injury only there was no statment about her retirement like Gulden.

• Oh god! Esra is definitely needed in this team especially during the games that Gözde play horrible (which happened often during summer) as a substitute. Neriman should be in starting 6 again. I'm also really glad that finally Eda is back and her performance in Fenerbahce increases my hopes. I'm not sure who should be her partner in MB position though.
    Setter position is really complicated. I think the order at the moment should be 1-Naz 2-Elif 3-Asuman 4-Özge. Elif is doing great work in Fenerbahce so far and Özge definitely deserves to be in the extended roster instead of Nursevil. I'm surprised Barbolini did not invite Nihan as a libero.

• 29 players of course is too much, 22 should be max because of CEV list, but as you said, 15-16 will porbably be in training. I'm also surprised where are Özge and Esra :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to voleybolextra the team will gather tomorrow in Istanbul and the squad is given as:

Bahar Toksoy Guidetti
    Büşra Cansu
    Eda Erdem Dündar
    Gamze Alikaya
    Gizem Karadayı
    Gözde Sonsırma
    Güldeniz Önal Paşaoğlu
    Kübra Akman
    Naz Aydemir Akyol
    Neriman Özsoy
    Neslihan Demir
    Polen Uslupehlivan
    Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    Şeyma Ercan

The list looked a bit strange to me :whistle:
    I like Gamze but I don't think she should be sub of Naz. Asuman is still more experienced.

• Such a coincidence that she is from the team which is trained by NT coach :rolleyes: