Support the fight for nature in Istanbul in Turkey on Twitter!

• #direngeziparki
    Pls support the fighters in taksim in istanbul in Turkey on Twitter! they are fighting against the government's destroying green parks,trees in taksim Gezi park ! they(gvm) have decided to destroy 1/3 of the forest in Istanbul by their projects. there's been a big resistance against this in Taksim in Istanbul since may 27th. the people of istanbul is resisting not to let the green areas be destroyed !POlis is excessively firing tear gas boms and there are dead ppl and Hundreds of hundres wounded ppl ! .
    support the people in fight ,who are thousands of thousand ,on Twitter: #direngeziparki ,#occupygezi ,#TürkiyemDireniyor,TribünlerTekYürek DayanGeziParkı

• We are with you Turkey ! It`s a Liberty Walk ! #DirenGeziParki

• There is a demonstration of the bulgarian "green" party and citizens in front of the turkish embassy in Sofia right now that is supporting the turkish people in that fight :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Here in Brazil, the media is giving NO ATTENTION to this. As always, the
    media is talking about soccer and useless thigs, what a shame.... :thumbdown: I heard about it at facebook!

It's a fantastic thing what you guys are doing, fighting for what you believe. What a Beautiful and strong people!!!!!!!! :rose:

• Here in Brazil, the media is giving NO ATTENTION to this. As always, the
    media is talking about soccer and useless thigs, what a shame.... :thumbdown: I heard about it at facebook!

It's a fantastic thing what you guys are doing, fighting for what you believe. What a Beautiful and strong people!!!!!!!! :rose:

Same in Turkey, the media is owned by family and friends of the prime minister.

• the demonstrations are continuing everywhere in Turkey !
    the polis has retreated from Taksim square and Gezi Park and Taksim is like a festival place,thousands of people are in it, for now! but polis brutality is continuing in other places in İstanbul and Turkey.Stop Polis teror !

• there are many thing i disagree with you like for example opposites but in this situation i support the people of turkey because i am against government tyranny and excessive police brutality :box: :box: