Retired players

• I just noticed that legendary player Antonina Zetova became head coach of Bulgaria u18 NT. She was one of my favourite leftie Opp before she was retired. Nice to see retired players as head coach. We need more female coaches in volleyball!

• I just noticed that legendary player Antonina Zetova became head coach of Bulgaria u18 NT. She was one of my favourite leftie Opp before she was retired. Nice to see retired players as head coach. We need more female coaches in volleyball!

Brakočević will have licence soon, she study in Italy 😁

Blagojevic already have, I am not sure for Malesevic

• Brakočević will have licence soon, she study in Italy 😁

Blagojevic already have, I am not sure for Malesevic

I wanna see gozde Kırdar as a coach too but she said she isn't interested in coaching in one of her interviews🥺 maybe eda after she retires around 50s😂

• Juciely played the last match of her career today at 43 years old.

Thank you for everything, Jucy! We'll miss you <3

Aww she could at least go another good 5 years 🤣

I always thought mb is the most physically demanding position. Respect to all Brazilian MBs playing at high level till such a late age (juciely, adenizia, gattaz, walewska🥺, Thaisa, Fabiana, I'm sure I even miss some )

• Aww she could at least go another good 5 years 🤣

I always thought mb is the most physically demanding position. Respect to all Brazilian MBs playing at high level till such a late age (juciely, adenizia, gattaz, walewska🥺, Thaisa, Fabiana, I'm sure I even miss some )

Valeskinha is still going at 47! She plays for Curitiba (Superliga B) and is also part of their coaching staff.

• Oh I remember her, she played in turkey like ages ago, short but a great jumper!

• Valeskinha is still going at 47! She plays for Curitiba (Superliga B) and is also part of their coaching staff.

Meanwhile dutch and German players are mostly retiring before the age of 30:what:

• Meanwhile dutch and German players are mostly retiring before the age of 30:what:

Because they can earn and live such a normal life in their own countries with regular jobs after pro volleyball.

• Tatiana Kosheleva just announced she ends her volleyball career 😔 An icon of the sport with a wonderful personality is leaving

HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!!

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Japan 2010: Gold and best OH

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Luxembourg and Belgium 2007: bronze

Germany and Switzerland 2013: Gold and MVP

Netherlands and Belgium 2015: Gold, MVP and best OH

WORLD GRAND PRIX

Tokyo 2009: Silver and best OH

Tokyo 2014: Bronze

• her gamova ans sokolova were my fav russian

So glad to see them playing together