Croatian NT 2013

• L: Malević, Božičević
    S: Grbac, Ćaćić
    O: Popović, Alajbeg (also OH)
    MB: Fabris, Kaleb, Ćutuk
    OH: Kovačić, Ušić, Klarić

This roster for which tournament?

• In news is written that they are injured.
    Coach made a lot of rotations.
    Fabris played MB (all season she playes OPP in Chieri, but last few years she played MB in ŽOK RIJEKA --> CRO). And Alajbeg played OH (her reception is not good) :O
    On list to European Champions are also:
    Jerkov, Topić, Miloš, Poljak, Kaleb, Čutura...

• In news is written that they are injured.
    Coach made a lot of rotations.
    Fabris played MB (all season she playes OPP in Chieri, but last few years she played MB in ŽOK RIJEKA --> CRO). And Alajbeg played OH (her reception is not good) :O
    On list to European Champions are also:
    Jerkov, Topić, Miloš, Poljak, Kaleb, Čutura...

What is wrong with Dugandzic and Barun? Are they also injured?

n the absence of Dugandziç, Miloş and Poljak, it makes sense to use Fabris as MB since Crotia has plenty of other good Opp namely, Popoviç, Barun and Alajbeg

• :serve: And where are Katic, Gligorovic, Dosen?

• Paola Dosen retired? Damn, why? due to some injuries? personal matters? :( After I read the news, another one player crossed my mind. Ivana Kamenjarin...she had retired when she was around 23 or 24. So talented and young to retire...

• Paola Dosen retired? Damn, why? due to some injuries? personal matters? :( After I read the news, another one player crossed my mind. Ivana Kamenjarin...she had retired when she was around 23 or 24. So talented and young to retire...

I remember Kamenjarin retired because of a knee injury. Also Lucija Cigic had to stop playing volleyball with 24-25 years because of shoulder and knee injuries :S

• Mia Jerkov is joining the team soon for ECH this year. Such a great news :thumbsup:

where did you hear it?

• According to this website: http://www.hou.hr/index.php?rubrika=vijest&obrazac=1&id=789
    Croatia NT starts preparations, coach Igor Lovrinov has 17 players.
    Setters: Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brčić
    Opossites: Sanja Popović, Jelena Alajbeg, Samanta Fabris (also MB)
    Outside hitters: Mia Jerkov, Senna Usić, Mira Topić, Matea Ikić, Karla Klarić, Marina Miletić
    Middle blockers: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloś, Bernarda Ćutuk, Antonija Kaleb, Tamara Sušić
    Libero: Martina Malević

• Poljak is back :woohoo: