Croatian NT 2013

• Coach Igor Lovrinov has chosen 12 players who will play at ECH:
    Senna Usić, Ana Grbac, Mira Topić, Bernarda Ćutuk, Mia Jerkov, Ivana Miloš, Samanta Fabris, Bernarda Brčić, Jelena Alajbeg, Martina Malević (libero), Maja Poljak and Sanja Popović.
    Antonija Kaleb and Marina Miletić are out of the final roster.
    Sanja Popović will be the new captain of NT.
    They will go to Dresden on September 4th

• Croatian NT have a good players. The starting 6 should be like this:

Grbac, Popovic, Usic, Mia Jerkov, Poljak, Fabris/Milos, Malevic (L)

I think they can beat Azerbaijan in 3 or 4 sets and if they wins vs Azerbaijan, they probably will qualify to last 16.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'd put Fabris as Opp.. last year she showed amazing thing with Chieri and she has such a big potential in this role! In addition,i really dont like Popovic so for me Fabris should be the starter opp!

• Croatian NT have a good players. The starting 6 should be like this:

Grbac, Popovic, Usic, Mia Jerkov, Poljak, Fabris/Milos, Malevic (L)

I think they can beat Azerbaijan in 3 or 4 sets and if they wins vs Azerbaijan, they probably will qualify to last 16.

i think the same, they also look very motivated this year with good conditions to work, they have good players, they make a good team with nice team spirit, i believe in them at ECH :)

Why Gligorovic and Katic are out of the roster?

I dont know, NT started trainings for ECH without them, so probably it was coach's decision at the beginning of preparations.

• i think the same, they also look very motivated this year with good conditions to work, they have good players, they make a good team with nice team spirit, i believe in them at ECH :)

I dont know, NT started trainings for ECH without them, so probably it was coach's decision at the beginning of preparations.

Gligoroviç is not a big loss at all. Yet, I like Katiç, and she is definitely better than Grbaç

• Another ECH, the same story...

Senna Usic will not play in tomorrow's match, "I've got serious problems with my back, I won't play in first two matches, I talked with doctors and they told me there's no chance to play"
    She's there in Dresden to avoid paying penalty because her name was already declared in final roster in CEV
    http://www.vecernji.hr/sport/o…jegne-kazna-clanak-608476

• She will not missed so much since Topic and Jerkov are capable of contributing as much as Usic. Also they are better receiver :whistle:

• She will not missed so much since Topic and Jerkov are capable of contributing as much as Usic. Also they are better receiver :whistle:

yeah, at previous ECH it was harder cause there were no Jerkov, but fortunately she's back. Would be nice to have on court both Usic and Jerkov but Mia is great spiker and good receiver so I think she'll make a good duo with Topic, of course if Topic will be in starting six, but I guess she'll cause probably they will not make this experimental and not so good idea to play with Popovic as OH.

• Oh my god, Senna again :S:S This Croatian team has a lot of pottential and at some point she will be needed, still they can go very far without her too :tzz: Good luck to sweet Croatian team in ECh :cup:

• The new coach of the Croatian national team's Brazilian Angelo Anibal Vercesi.

He is Azeryol's coach, right ??

Poor Croatian girls....they deserve better than a circus-clown :teach: :read: :wall:

• The new coach of the Croatian national team's Brazilian Angelo Anibal Vercesi.

any source? link?