Maja Poljak
    Christa Harmotto
    Busra Cansu

Liberos :

Gulden Kuzubasioglu
    Buse Kayacan

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• - Alper Hamurcu [From HalkBank (M) ] is the new assitant coach of team.

- Simone Mencaccini (From Chieri A1) is the new conditioner of team.

• Suphi Doganci will continue to work in A2 team as a head coach. Stefano Micoli is back to Italy due to family reasons.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Will Eczacibasi really go into the season with 3 setters? I don't think either of Hanke, Özge, Asuman would be happy about being 3rd choice, and changing the main setter all the time would not be good for the team.

• Hanke with #10... hmmm what will Ozge wear now :lol: And I think the same about setters.. their team this year is all about winning CL, so they have a pretty good team for that.. You have Hanke and Neslihan, Senna and Havelkova and Harmotto and Poljak :super: This team rocks.. we'll see how it will turn up, but they are very very strong looking at this.. Esra can come in to pass.. but for Turkish league I think they'll go with turkish setter probably Assuman (that brings me to my concern, why don't they let Ozge go..) Havelkova and Poljak.. so maybe Harmotto too.. or Busra and Hanke..

• The only thing that worries me about this team is the pass. IMO Senna and Havelckova aren't good receivers. And Senna isn't the Senna we saw in Italy. And comparing with another Turkish teams, Eczacibasi is weaker. (Only for Fenerbahce and Vakifbank)

• Denise Hanke who has signed a 2 years contract with Eczacıbaşı, answered the questions of NTV Spor

The 24 year old German setter explained the details of her transfer “Actually, I cannot say that it was difficult to make a decision. I guess I thought for a week. Eczacıbaşı Vitra is one of the strongest and most important teams of Europe, their interest for me made me proud. I also wanted to go from Germany to play volleyball in a different country. Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in Turkey, thus it was not difficult to make a decision.”

Hanke about the situation that German national coach Giovanni Guidetti is also running Vakıfbank “I look forward to the matches between Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı Vitra because these two teams are playing volleyball at the highest level. Of course Giovanni and I talk very often about this issue, he even makes fun of me saying ‘Why I’m teaching you, you improve, later you will wear the jersey of my main rival’. I think the national team and the club team are different areas, so you need to think and concentrate separately. That is how I’m going to do it, but of course it will be fun to play against the coach of the national team."

Source: http://www.ntvspor.net/haber/v…fini-cok-fazla-dusunmedim

• Does somebody know who is the blonde and tall girl in right side ? Her face looks smiliar but i can't recognize her :wall:

• So Selin Uygur is in Eczacı this season or just training with the team?

Yes,she will play for senior team this season :win:
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17458&topic=2

• Elif Didem Durmaz ;)

Really :white: I think this photo is definition of evolution :rolll: