Eczacıbaşı VitrA 2013/2014

• Denise Hanke said in a German interview that Eczacibasi's offer was so good that she simply couldn't refuse it and she'll earn about 5 times as much as she did in Schwerin :white:

So, how much would she earn now in ECZ...300.000 / 400.000 euro's ??

• Gözde Yılmaz is loaned to Sarıyer Belediyesi and MB Selin Uygur is added to A team. I wonder how they will replace Neslihan when she is in bad shape or injured :what: Also no chance for a double substitution :aww: Maybe Micelli trust Hanke so much that he will never need to replace her with double subs :lol:

• Gözde Yılmaz is loaned to Sarıyer Belediyesi and MB Selin Uygur is added to A team. I wonder how they will replace Neslihan when she is in bad shape or injured :what: Also no chance for a double substitution :aww: Maybe Micelli trust Hanke so much that he will never need to replace her with double subs :lol:

Or he can do what Guidetti tried in Montreux, enter the 2nd setter for the OPP and let Hanke play as attacker for 3 positions :lol: But it won't work on high level...

• Or he can do what Guidetti tried in Montreux, enter the 2nd setter for the OPP and let Hanke play as attacker for 3 positions :lol: But it won't work on high level...

Haha, sounds good to me, but I prefer a better blocker on front side by considering the fact that Hanke is not good blocker :whistle:

• - Harmotto joins to team this weekend :super:
    - Yimei Wang joins to team in 20 November (Quite late :wall: )
    - Havelkova will miss first half of season,she will play at second half.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• - Harmotto joins to team this weekend :super:
    - Yimei Wang joins to team in 20 November (Quite late :wall: )
    - Havelkova will miss first half of season,she will play at second half.

With Usic and Gumus Eczacibasi will have lots of troubles in the beginning of this season... :white:

• and what about Ozge ?
    looks like she's not in the team this season:

• She is hanging around in Bosphorus right now so i guess there is a problem between club and her.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• thats a pity. Denise will for sure play in CL but what about turkish league, Asuman made a big progress and she's getting better and better but is it enough, seriously ?

• Wang must be finish on NT at first time (at least)!

She stay on support place, because, she not fit on this team.

• Friday - Semi Finals

16.30 Liu Jo Modena – Azerrail

18.30 Eczacıbaşı VitrA – Azeryol

Saturday- Finals

16.00 3rd Match

18.00 Final Match

PS: All times are Turkish time.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• She is hanging around in Bosphorus right now

What do you mean exactly? :) Is she chilling at the moment at Galatasaray Island? (situated in the Bosphorus, Kurucesme) ? :D

• What do you mean exactly? :) Is she chilling at the moment at Galatasaray Island? (situated in the Bosphorus, Kurucesme) ? :D

probably taking photos with her husband on instagram and twitter :D