• Hi;
    Some news from Turkey;

Turkey's captain Ozlem Ozcelik retired from international competition .
    Natalia Hanikoglu is pregnant :wink2: so Turkey will be without her this summer.
    Turkish federation is still searching for a coach. There is a rumor that they are interested in Fenoglio (the head coach of Bergamo)

In other news; Beppe Cuccarini replace Motta as the head coach of Eczacibasi.

• Quote from "scarpetta"

Hi;

Natalia Hanikoglu is pregnant :wink2: so Turkey will be without her this summer.
    Turkish federation is still searching for a coach. There is a rumor that they are interested in Fenoglio (the head coach of Bergamo)

first of all, thanks for the news!
    Congrats to Natalia :D
    Oh and about the fenoglio thing.... He is a great coach for sure, but i dont want to share him :lol:
    no seriously, i think a coach should have just one team. That means just a club OR a NT.............

• Quote from "Nastja"

Oh and about the fenoglio thing.... He is a great coach for sure, but i dont want to share him :lol:
    no seriously, i think a coach should have just one team. That means just a club OR a NT.............

If he decides to coach Turkey,he will have to leave Foppa :wink2:

• Quote from "scarpetta"

If he decides to coach Turkey,he will have to leave Foppa :wink2:

are u sure? look at guidetti..... he has both....

foppa or the turkish NT... I would choose foppa, if i was him :roll:

• Congrats to Natalia! :D But sad that Ozcelik retires! :(

Fenoglio to Turkey? Probably, it can happen. At the beggining I was happy when Italian coaches went to coach foreign NT. But now that I have seen the great work of Caprara with Russia and Guidetti with Germany, I'm a little bit jealous :roll: . I would like to have Caprara to coach the Italian NT.

About the coaches who have two teams. Guidetti leaves Chieri to concentrate just on Germany. Barbolini is still coaching Perugia and the NT. There are rumors that Fenoglio will leave Bergamo though.

• Now it is official. Alessandro Chiappini from Asystel Novara is the new coach of the Turkish NT.

• neslihan is also pregnant. she will have baby-girl.