Transfer News - Brazil teams

• Finasa renewed the contract of Natália Pereira, Paula Pequeno, Elisângela Oliveira, Adenízia and Silvana and hired Danielle Scott (Cimed/Macaé), Carol Albuquerque (Cimed/Macaé), Ana Tiemi (Fiat/Minas), Andréia Sforzin (she was playing in a Korean team), Tandara (Brasil Telecom) and Marcela (Rexona-Ades). It seems Valeskinha and Carol Gattaz won't be part of the team.

Rexona kept the same players: Sassá, Regiane, Renata, Dani Lins, Thaísa, Fabiana Claudino, Fabi, Amanda, Camila Adão and Luana, and hired the twin sisters Michelle and Monique (they played very well last season for Macaé)

You can find more information about it in the site http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/mercado.html

• Again, there'll be basically 2 teams that will fight for the championship. I also think that Fiat/Minas has potential for fighting too, but it's always hard to play against Finasa and Rexona :cry2:
    There aren't many companies who want to sponsor the teams. I don't know exactly why that happens, since volley is such a popular sport in here... I heard that the players want good salaries and that it's hard to mantain that... but somehow, I can't believe that's the real reason... meanwhile, our top players chose (or must in some cases) leave the country to play...