Galatasaray Daikin 2013/2014

• Madalyenne Montano interview

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• some bad news about montano on turkish volleyball websites. She is diagnosed with hepatitis like anzanello. probably she wont play rest of this season. very bad news for her also for galatasaray dakin. i hope she will be fine ASAP....

• some bad news about montano on turkish volleyball websites. She is diagnosed with hepatitis like anzanello. probably she wont play rest of this season. very bad news for her also for galatasaray dakin. i hope she will be fine ASAP....

Ohh really? get well soon Madelayne Montano!!

so this lessened Gs'schance to the least both in CL and the league.

• Sad story :( :(

Get well soon, Madelayne :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Sad news but both Neriman and Rabadzhieva are very effective as Opp, thus it will harm their rthym but not weaken them much :whistle:

• I hope she will get better soon... Is her problem as serious as Anza's one?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• OMG What is it? Was that video supposed to be one to wish a happy new year? :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• OMG What is it? Was that video supposed to be one to wish a happy new year? :rolll:

yes but anyway it's funny video, Leo and Fefi's face makes me laugh :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I listened Orkun Darnel today on GsTv. He said that Made was feeling bad for the last 10 days and went to emergency where they found out her problem. She was in intensive care unit for 2-3 days. He said that they were in Selanik (Greece) if I heard correct. They are not sure if it is a lever problem or hepatitis yet. But she will be away for around 2-3 months. Orkun said they walked like 5 minutes and she was already exhausted. He added that they are not considering a new transfer. Ah and he said that they will either freeze her contract or delay so that she play next season instead. I don't remember the details:)

I guess that's a good opportunity for Rabadzhieva. Neriman was not as effective as an opp when they tried her in this position last season. Rabadzhieva wasn't good in killing balls before she got injured either. So we might see Ezgi Neriman and Rabadzhieva as spikers together with Veljkovic and Asli as MBs. Veljkovic is the only person that can help the team in attacking now.

• I listened Orkun Darnel today on GsTv. He said that Made was feeling bad for the last 10 days and went to emergency where they found out her problem. She was in intensive care unit for 2-3 days. He said that they were in Selanik (Greece) if I heard correct. They are not sure if it is a lever problem or hepatitis uyet. But she will be away for around 2-3 months. Orkun said they walked like 5 minutes and she was already exhausted. He added that they are not considering a new transfer. Ah and he said that they will either freeze her contract or delay so that she play next season instead. I don't remember the details:)

I guess that's a good opportunity for Rabadzhieva. Neriman was not as effective as an opp when they tried her in this position last season. Rabadzhieva wasn't good in killing balls before she got injured either. So we might see Ezgi Neriman and Rabadzhieva as spikers together with Veljkovic and Asli as MBs. Veljkovic is the only person that can help the team in attacking now.

Sad to hear it about Montano ;( Now it's a good opportunity for Fefi ^^, she's more useful than Saori, who still can't get used to European style. It looks better than Araki's case in Bergamo, but it's still far way behind her performance in NT :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Btw Polen would be a great transfer for Galatasaray. They don't expect much from CL anymore. In the league she can be really useful since she is a real opposite and Turkish. It's good for her as well since she needs to play regularly.

• Btw Polen would be a great transfer for Galatasaray. They don't expect much from CL anymore. In the league she can be really useful since she is a real opposite and Turkish. It's good for her as well since she needs to play regularly.

If she keeps improving she would also be starter in her own club in 1 or 2 years. Thus why would she consider to leave the best club in the world :rolleyes:

• If she keeps improving she would also be starter in her own club in 1 or 2 years. Thus why would she consider to leave the best club in the world :rolleyes:

Because playing in a team like GsD for 3-4 months on loan can help her to improve her performance and let her play in every game as starter.

• Because playing in a team like GsD for 3-4 months on loan can help her to improve her performance and let her play in every game as starter.

And you assume that Vakıfbank would acceot to help one of its main title contender :aww: