Galatasaray Daikin 2013/2014

• And you assume that Vakıfbank would acceot to help one of its main title contender :aww:

No that's sad to know though. I don't think GsD with Polen can beat Vakifbank anyway but it can be a great experience for Polen to fight on court as a started in a potential title holder team:) But since Brakocevic has a small injury now, such a transfer is impossible. But if Guidetti really cares about Polens personal development he should encourage her for such a temporary transfer.

Btw I don't like Neriman attacking from position 2. She seemed quite unhappy yesterday as well. Maybe they can try like last year, Ezgi as defensive opposite, Neriman and Saori as spikers. Veljkovic as a scorer MB can compensate the score load.

• Guidetti is not NT coach so expecting him to care about Polen's personal development out of club's benefit doesn't make any sense. :whistle:

I don't think Neriman is bad at attacking from position 2, indeed she is better from there. However she has been playing as OH for a long time, that's why it might take time to adapt. On the other hand, Rabadzhieva seems to be in a bad shape. Hence it might be a good idea to play with Ezgi and Veljkoviç combo