Korean NT 2013

• I have a question for YKagassi. Do you think Korea can beat Kazakhstan and Thailand in this competition?

Haha. yes, dear Mr. Question. :)
    Against Kazakhstan, they are tall and we have now MB problem, so we could have tough match but... I think we could defeat!!!
    Agasint Thailand, we rarely lost as far as I remember. Hope the best!!!

• I think right now Korean team is weak because they lost some important position...namely MB and Opp; also Han Song-yi's reception has gotten weaker since the London OG.

• I'm watching Korea - Japan match and I wonder why coach from 2011 and 2012 is not there? Did they fire him? I know that this was not his first time with Korea NT but he did quiet good work in this years.

Are you saying Kim Hyung-sil? he resigned from NT. I don't agree that he did good job. well... He has been blamed a lot after semi-final and bronze medal match at London Olympic about setter. He should use Sook-ja Lee rather than Sa-nee Kim. Sa-nee Kim was not good condition due to injured shoulder and showed unstable tosses during whole match. Also apparently he did not seem to have any strategy. during technical time he said "see the ball well" or "move!" .... :aww:

Current coach is also not very competent. He was the head coach of Heungkuk last season. Heungkuk finished as 5th ranking among 6 pro team. In fact he has been fired during season due to bad ranking from HK, but he became now the head coach of NT.

When Korea NT could have a proper team and coach? ;(

• Are you saying Kim Hyung-sil? he resigned from NT. I don't agree that he did good job. well... He has been blamed a lot after semi-final and bronze medal match at London Olympic about setter. He should use Sook-ja Lee rather than Sa-nee Kim. Sa-nee Kim was not good condition due to injured shoulder and showed unstable tosses during whole match. Also apparently he did not seem to have any strategy. during technical time he said "see the ball well" or "move!" .... :aww:

Current coach is also not very competent. He was the head coach of Heungkuk last season. Heungkuk finished as 5th ranking among 6 pro team. In fact he has been fired during season due to bad ranking from HK, but he became now the head coach of NT.

When Korea NT could have a proper team and coach? ;(

Well, cuz potential of Korean volleyball isn't very big... I think that the results which he achieved with this team in 2012 OG was superbly good for them. I can bet than any other coach in at least 20 years will not be even close to 4th place at OG.

• Well, cuz potential of Korean volleyball isn't very big... I think that the results which he achieved with this team in 2012 OG was superbly good for them. I can bet than any other coach in at least 20 years will not be even close to 4th place at OG.

It is. We have good candidate. Chung-yong Kim, who has been well qualified for that before. I hope that he becomes again the head coach of NT.

Korea NT did superb job in OG, since they had enough training time and it was the best member. I don't think that Hyung-sil Kim contributed a lot for that.

• It is. We have good candidate. Chung-yong Kim, who has been well qualified for that before. I hope that he becomes again the head coach of NT.

Korea NT did superb job in OG, since they had enough training time and it was the best member. I don't think that Hyung-sil Kim contributed a lot for that.

Well, I searched why Chung-yong Kim is not coaching the team..... due to religious reason. he is protestant and forces players to convert from other religion to Christianity, and had many conflicts for that. He led the best team during 90's but he gathered all players on the court after each match to pray. :aww:

• Chung-yong Kim

It is. We have good candidate. Chung-yong Kim, who has been well qualified for that before. I hope that he becomes again the head coach of NT.

You mean Kim Cheol-Yong? He was coach of Korea NT before and didn't achieve better results and when he played on OG there was smaller competition and few less teams on good level.

Yup, coach didn't contribute :what: Players do everything alone. Be serious. OG wasn't first and only tournament when coach has enough time to prepare his team.

• What a mess with players' positions here :what: I'm watching China-Korea and now I see Seung-Ju Pyo as MB :aww:

So we have:
    - Hee-Jin Kim MB is playing as OPP
    - Yoon-Na Bae OPP is playing as MB
    - Jeong-Ah Park OH is playing as MB
    - Seung-Ju Pyo OPP is playing as MB

Nominal MB is playing on right wing and 3 wing-spikers are playing in the middle of the net :cursing: Couldn't they take more nominal MBs?! :mad: Joon-Eem Ha and Hye-Jin Kim should be there! :call:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Haha. absolutely you're right. Thanks a lot for recapitulation about position.
    But I think Jeong-Ah Park blocked pretty well yesterday's match against China. Good job!
    Some good players missing in current NT, such as Hye-Jin Kim or Mok-hwa Baek. I heard that they are not often selected in NT since they are not tall enough.

But height is not all as Thailand team showed in this competition. Hope to see them in coming years in NT.

• Haha. absolutely you're right. Thanks a lot for recapitulation about position.
    But I think Jeong-Ah Park blocked pretty well yesterday's match against China. Good job!
    Some good players missing in current NT, such as Hye-Jin Kim or Mok-hwa Baek. I heard that they are not often selected in NT since they are not tall enough.

But height is not all as Thailand team showed in this competition. Hope to see them in coming years in NT.

hey are you staisfied that korea beat china? or do you think there is still a lot more work to do? :drink:

• hey are you staisfied that korea beat china? or do you think there is still a lot more work to do? :drink:

Yes of course. The impact of yesterday was so big.
    They started to train together in 11st August, and half of best NT members were not there. MB and setter. So I think they have done very well compare to what I expected. For example Japan NT started in May and they participated many competition Montreux, Alassoi, Friendly matches with USA, Netherlands, GPX and WC qualifying. So I thought it will be difficult to beat China and Japan.

Yesterday match was a little bit strange. 1st and 2nd set, it seems that they almost give up the match. Suddenly in 3rd set, Yeon-koung Kim and other players started to laugh bizzarely then their play worked out smoothly. I never saw that Yeon-koung Kim play like that in NT. She looked insane a little bit, dancing and laughing without any serious. also she did double touch! OH LALA haha. but she was amazing after that.

• Yes of course. The impact of yesterday was so big.
    They started to train together in 11st August, and half of best NT members were not there. MB and setter. So I think they have done very well compare to what I expected. For example Japan NT started in May and they participated many competition Montreux, Alassoi, Friendly matches with USA, Netherlands, GPX and WC qualifying. So I thought it will be difficult to beat China and Japan.

Yesterday match was a little bit strange. 1st and 2nd set, it seems that they almost give up the match. Suddenly in 3rd set, Yeon-koung Kim and other players started to laugh bizzarely then their play worked out smoothly. I never saw that Yeon-koung Kim play like that in NT. She looked insane a little bit, dancing and laughing without any serious. also she did double touch! OH LALA haha. but she was amazing aft

so now the more crucial question: do you now like kovo as an organization or do you still hate them? :lol: