Italian NT 2014

• Gioli and Lo Bianco are out of NT. It's not official yet, but the rumours among volleyball agents here in Italy are every day stronger: Bonitta wants to try Agüero as first setter with Ferretti as back-up. And Gioli is not part of the project either.
    (Piccinini won) :thumbup:

• Gioli and Lo Bianco are out of NT. It's not official yet, but the rumours among volleyball agents here in Italy are every day stronger: Bonitta wants to try Agüero as first setter with Ferretti as back-up. And Gioli is not part of the project either.

it doesn't really convince me..I mean, if he really wants to bring Aguero, she sholud be the backup and Ferretti the first. Anyway there are also other young and real setters to consider: Rondon firstly, but also Camera or Signorile (I don't like her, but she was the main setter during this last summer). I think it is correct to call some experienced players (Piccinini or Barazza or Ferretti) but the young players sholud also find their space, as from next year the oldest ones will be gone definitely...

so, Gioli and Lo Bianco won't come back, how about Del Core and Piccinini?

CONGRATS!but it's hard to say who is winner unless bonitta and piccinini can make the team to win a medal, at least in final four. i wish the team good luck.

fighting for NT is a honor but not personal battlefield.LIFE GOES ON.

and,say something like a thief,just make yourself ugly. i don't need your attention. it's an open forum not your homemade.

it's the last time i respond you and your piccinini friends.too naive to think,so i ignore u,either.

• Poverina un corno, così impara a fare la str...a

Ops, I wrote in italian. :aww:

She is a poor person trying to focus the attention on herself, no matter how. As a volleyball player she's done. Everybody knows it, even Gioli herself. She should seriusly stop fighting the fact that her career is almost over.

• Great news :thumbsup: Lo Bianco and Gioli aren't needed any longer in NT. Meanwhile I dn't get it why Aguero can be 1st setter in NT, not even playing on this position so long time :what: I agree about Feretti in main roster, but next to her should be Rondon and Camera, I don't think that Signorile should get a chance, because players mentioned earlier are just better than her. I'm curious about whole wide roster, who will be in and who's out. Francesca Piccinini defintely should be one of key players, along with Lucia Bosetti and Nadia Centoni.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bonitta called both Centoni and Del Core. No mention about Piccinini, but she will be there for sure. Every person who understand something about volleyball would bring her back to NT instead of Gioli and Lo Bianco. We just wait for more news about the other players which will be involved into the NT project for the World Championships.

• Poverina un corno, così impara a fare la str...a

E i biscottini? Mi aspettavo di trovare una foto CHE DELUSIONE! :rolll:

Lo Bianco is not having her best season, but she is still good despite of her age and her problems. Her experience will be needed in crucial moments, she can supports her team mates.
    Ferretti is playing very well and I think would be a shame to not see her playing in the NT.
    Rondon played in the NT so many times when she was not that good. It was unfair to see her instead of other setter (such as Ferretti). She has been criticised A LOT in the previous years, I was the first one to say that I didn't like her and that there were setters better than her. She is improving more and more and she is playing very well. This is the first time she deserves to be called and it will be unfair to not see her.

Aguero........... She is one of my favourite players. When I started watching volley, she was already playing as an OPP/OH so I've never ever seen her playing as a setter, but I've always said that she is very good at setting cause you can really notice it when you see her setting when the setter made the first touch. Now she is playing as a setter in Casalmaggiore, I really hope to see a match on TV cause I am curious to see her playing for the first time as a setter. I think she is one of those experienced players that can help the other players and she can play well in as a hitter and as a setter. TBH I think she may be more useful as a opposite, but playing as an opposite will destroy her...

I really hope to see Centoni playing. I don't think playing with Diouf and Ortolani will be a good choice.

I thougth Del Core said she would have never played again in the NT.

Gioli as an opposite will be a big shame. I think at the moment we have better MB. I would like to see Arrighetti-Barazza as starters. I'm so sorry that Calloni is injured. Guiggi will be great too.

We only know that Lucia Bosetti will be for sure in the team and she really deserves it! :teach:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Aguerro was really good as setter when she was playing in cuban team.

At that time Maurizia Cacciatori was the best Italian setter, so maybe she should be called for NT too?
    I don't like the idea of calling Aguero as setter, it still sounds like an April fool to me. But I'm open for surprises...

• Aguerro was really good as setter when she was playing in cuban team.

Yes... There are a few videos on youtube.

She is good and you can see it, but she hasn't been playing as a setter for a lot of years, but bitch please... Aguero is Aguero! 8)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• First 8 players called for this year's wide roster. Of course, players from Piacenza, Novara, Conegliano and Busto are not listed yet.

Valentina Zago (OPP, Casalmaggiore)
    Cristina Chirichella (MB, Ornavasso)
    Noemi Signorile (S, Ornavasso)
    Giulia Pascucci (OH/OPP, Gricignano)
    Enrica Merlo (L, Bergamo)
    Valentina Diouf (OPP, Bergamo)
    Raphaela Folie (MB, Bergamo)
    Sara Loda (OH, Bergamo)