Polish NT 2014

• So, we're after loss in World Championships qualification. Piotr Makowski will remain as a head coach. I wonder which results will he achieve, now he has no results :whistle: And how will look our NT? Will he count on younger players or we'll see something like in last ECH? Now, I can't imagine which players will be called and which won't.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• for me, I would like to see young...

S: Wolosz, Gajewska, Baldyga, maybe Kajzer/Tobiasz/Jasinska
    MB: Kakolewska, Tokarska, Martalek, Lukasik, Polec, Trojan, maybe Moskwa, K.Szymanska, Sikorska
    Opp: Skowronska, Smarzek, Zaroslinska, Tomsia, L.Tomsia
    OH: Wojcik, Grejman, Kurnikowska, Sieczka?, Kasprzak?, Polak?, Twardowska/Dybek , I.Chojnacka, Damaske
    L: Medynska, maybe I.Sliwa can be added?

this would be my very wide roster for WGP...to build something new and for years

• I would like to see Berenika as MB, she was very good

• I would like to see Berenika as MB, she was very good

Unfortunately she's playing as regular OPP in league so she would have to switch position again and I don't thik that she will do this :whistle: fortunately we have some young perspective MBs, we only have to give their time and use them in international matches to keep them ipmorving ^^

• forget about see young players in nt like Smarzek, Damaske ect, He said that in Orlen liga are better one
    for him young players and talented are Sieczka, Kaczorowska, Kasprzak. Sory but I don`t see a future for this nt with him, for me Świderek should stay because of good games in Ankara in 2012

• forget about see young players in nt like Smarzek, Damaske ect, He said that in Orlen liga are better one
    for him young players and talented are Sieczka, Kaczorowska, Kasprzak. Sory but I don`t see a future for this nt with him, for me Świderek should stay because of good games in Ankara in 2012

And here I totally agree, though I will be positively disappointed if he decides to try at least some new girls, but I won't be surprised seeing such a drama like in last year in WGP and ECH :whistle:

• Piotr Makowski will announce NT wide roster on 14th April ^^ I expect more younger players, we should build new team, following the Belgian path :teach:

• Polish NT roster for this season: http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…+s%C4%85+niespodzianki%21

S: Paulina Bałdyga, Izabela Bełcik, Emilia Kajzer, Joanna Wołosz

Opps: Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska

MBs: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kornelia Moskwa, Katarzyna Połeć, Maja Tokarska

OHs: Magdalena Damaske, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Daria Paszek, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Julia Twardowska, Aleksandra Wójcik

L: Agata Durajczyk, Anna Korabiec, Dorota Medyńska

• omg I just don`t know what about Makowski think when he preparing this list...
    WHY ARE HERE Kowalińska, Bełcik, E.Skowrońska and Paszek??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    AND WHY there is no Grejman and Maj??????????????
    but I`m happy to see Smarzek, Damaske and Kurnikowska :heart:

• omg I just don`t know what about Makowski think when he preparing this list...
    WHY ARE HERE Kowalińska, Bełcik, E.Skowrońska and Paszek??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    AND WHY there is no Grejman and Maj??????????????
    but I`m happy to see Smarzek, Damaske and Kurnikowska :heart:

It's simple - Makowski called young players, who played a lot matches in this season. Grejman almost all season was sitting on bench :thumbdown:

• Belcik, E.Skowronska and Kaczorowska :D :rolll: players to win against Peru maybe...

ok, big + for calling Smarzek, Damaske and Moskwa, also Kurnikowska, Wojcik...Paszek made quite good performances in Pila, but if its enough...

Makowski called players who played a lot in league, but Im not sure if its the best way, maybe he should call for camp also bench players and there he will see which are better...

• It's simple - Makowski called young players, who played a lot matches in this season. Grejman almost all season was sitting on bench :thumbdown:

yes, Grejman was on bench, but Kowalinska and Kaczorowska too and they are not young...

• I wonder what Bełcik, Kowalińska and Kaczorowska are doing here :lol: nice to see so many young players. Pity that we don't have Grejman, but she wasted season on bench :whistle: of course with that roster it can be even harder to qualify to WGP final round, but younger players should get chances as often as possible. Players like Medyńska and Kąkolewska can be even starters here.

Starting line-up: Wołosz-Kurnikowska-Bednarek-Zaroślińska-Skowrońska-Kąkolewska-Medyńska (L)
    It's hard to guess who can be starting OH...

• With game like that we'll have more actions like that :lol:

• its not the first time, I remember she did the same in WGP 06 match against Japan, in Sopot she was able to set to Zenik in the 5 zone, so :rolll:

• With game like that we'll have more actions like that :lol:

8)

Always blame the setters... :whistle: Who is that funny receiver, who is falling on her ass after a simple reception :roll:

• Training camp starts on April 28th. Polish NT will play 2 matches against Slovakia NT.
    Damaske is injured and Makowski doesn't know if she will be ready to play

• 8)

Always blame the setters... :whistle: Who is that funny receiver, who is falling on her ass after a simple reception :roll:

It was Molnar surprisingly :D