Polish NT 2014

• Training camp starts on April 28th. Polish NT will play 2 matches against Slovakia NT.
    Damaske is injured and Makowski doesn't know if she will be ready to play

what is with her? I hope that she will recover quickly :)

• what is with her? I hope that she will recover quickly :)

She had very tough shoulder injury during National Junior Championships. Even with that injury she played so really good level, getting best receiver award, but now she has to recover ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I knew about this injury, but I thought that everything is ok if she played. Ok so she must healthy and I hope that we will see her in this nt season :)

• I wasn't sure where to post it (or if anyone cares at all :D ):

Marta Haladyn became champion in German 2nd league with her team NawaRo Straubing last weekend. In the same team plays Andrzej Niemczyk's daughter Natascha. The club has no money to play in 1st league but intends to develop the necessary structures over the next 2-3 years.
    Haladyn was awarded MVP of her team by the club for her activities on and off the court.

• Congratulations for her :flower: and thanks for info :)

• Good for her, but you shouldn't put it in Polish national team topic. It's second bundesliga :D
    Even first one is much worst than Orlenliga

• Good for her, but you shouldn't put it in Polish national team topic. It's second bundesliga :D
    Even first one is much worst than Orlenliga

Well Haladyn is Polish, even if she's not NT player, so where else should I put it?

And I've already said it in another topic: this season, Polish league is definitely not much stronger than German league :mad: Only Chemik is really strong, other teams are not better than German teams. Polish league is only richer and gets more media attention, but level of play is not higher...

• I was only joking ;)
    I mean she isn't very good setter, i've seen her i n Impel in last season ;)

• Congratulations for Marta :thumbsup: she was called as Setter with potential like Joanna Wołosz in the past, but next years verified it. Many people criticised her performance overall, because she wasn't convincing, she was mostly backup, both in Dąbrowa Górnicza and in Wrocław. After season 2012/13 she decided to play in Germany because of her boyfriend. How did look Haładyn's game overall in this season? Matthias, do you know something more? I see that she must've been one of leading players in NaWaRo ^^

• funny how Haladyn was called talented setter and the future no1 in NT :lol: she should play together with Wolosz in Impel Gwardia (Wolosz was right after school) but suddenly went to Dabrowa to be back-up of Sliwa...I thought she will learn from her, but sitting on bench completely destroyed her...

• Congratulations for Marta :thumbsup: she was called as Setter with potential like Joanna Wołosz in the past, but next years verified it. Many people criticised her performance overall, because she wasn't convincing, she was mostly backup, both in Dąbrowa Górnicza and in Wrocław. After season 2012/13 she decided to play in Germany because of her boyfriend. How did look Haładyn's game overall in this season? Matthias, do you know something more? I see that she must've been one of leading players in NaWaRo ^^

I have no idea how she played because there's no way to see matches from 2nd league except a few short reports sometimes, but the report about her MVP award says that she was a leader on and off the court and very important for the team spirit. Her team probably is one of the most professional in 2nd league, they also have 3 American players. But on the other hand it's not so hard to shine in 2nd league :D

• funny how Haladyn was called talented setter and the future no1 in NT :lol: she should play together with Wolosz in Impel Gwardia (Wolosz was right after school) but suddenly went to Dabrowa to be back-up of Sliwa...I thought she will learn from her, but sitting on bench completely destroyed her...

Agree, firstly backup for Śliwa, then for Muhlsteinova. She might have had more chances to play in 2011/12 - when in Gwardia her opponent for line-up was Ewa Matyjaszek-Matela. Then she had a surgery in 2012 and later was backup again, this time for Staelens and then for Ogjenovic :whistle:

• I have no idea how she played because there's no way to see matches from 2nd league except a few short reports sometimes, but the report about her MVP award says that she was a leader on and off the court and very important for the team spirit. Her team probably is one of the most professional in 2nd league, they also have 3 American players. But on the other hand it's not so hard to shine in 2nd league :D

Thanks for info, so maybe she should find a better club in Germany, but then she will end up on bench again :wavy:

• I don't recognize anybody.
    I suppose they are young players that have been playing in european league, right?

Those players will come to Peru to play week 1 and 2. Are they really good players?

• I don't recognize anybody.
    I suppose they are young players that have been playing in european league, right?

Those players will come to Peru to play week 1 and 2. Are they really good players?

Well, it depends on coach's choices ^^ he may count either on the best players or on the youngsters.

In bold are players who played some matches in NT, the best known are Izabela Bełcik, Joanna Wołosz and Agnieszka Bednarek, don't you know even one from these? In Italy play Wołosz (1st setter in Yamamay) and Tokarska (MB in Igor Gorgonzola Novara). Zaroślińska is top OPP in Polish league, while Kowalińska did well during Olympic qualification tournament in Ankara, but unfortunately now she's on bench. Good job does Kąkolewska, she's starter in Impel being 19-year-old girl. With her in club there is Medyńska - great libero, who's 20 years old ^^
    Underlined are members of U-18 NT, the biggest prospects here are Smarzek and Damaske.

With team like: Wołosz, Bełcik, Zaroślińska, Kowalińska, Kurnikowska, Kaczorowska, Skowrońska, Wójcik, Bednarek, Kąkolewska, Tokarska, Medyńska (L) it can be hard for Peru - this is probably the best 12-roster among these players.

Having something like: Kajzer, Bałdyga, Smarzek, Kurnikowska, Paszek, Twardowska, Damaske, Wójcik, Moskwa, Połeć, Kąkolewska, Korabiec (L) we have bunch of young and inexperienced players.

• Thank you so much for such a big explanation.
    Now that I see the names, yes, I remember more than one, specially players of U-18NT because my country played friendly matches against Poland before YWCH.
    Definetly it will not be easy for Peru. Here there are some web pages saying it would be easy, but I don't think so. Peru is facing changes also adding young players and all are under 25 years.

• Magdalena Damaske because of injury is replaced by Tamara Kaliszuk (OP).

• Magdalena Damaske because of injury is replaced by Tamara Kaliszuk (OP).

it`s funny that he change OH for Opp...he shold put here Strózik or Grejman :whistle:

• 18 for NT camp in Szczyrk:
    S: Paulina Bałdyga, Izabela Bełcik, Emilia Kajzer, Joanna Wołosz
    OP: Izabela Kowalińska, Malwina Smarzek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Kornelia Moskwa, Maja Tokarska
    OH: Klaudia Kaczorowska, Natalia Kurnikowska, Daria Paszek, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    L: Agata Durajczyk, Dorota Medyńska

Out of group are Tamara Kaliszuk (OP), Julia Twardowska (OH), Katarzyna Połeć (MB) and Anna Korabiec (L).

• 4 players out of group will join later because their club Pałac Bydgoszcz fight for a place in Orlen Liga.

Meanwhile Makowski called to NT also MB from Legionovia Karolina Szymańska ^^