Polish NT 2014

• Yeah, It's funny that she said "Piacenza are closing so we may win the league next season" :D Oh, poor Asia. Piacenza are not closing...but maybe she's right that they won't be as strong as this season.

I think the best english speaker from polish team is definitely Kasia Skowronska. Milena Radecka can speak it quite well as well. As far as I know, Werblinska and Bednarek can't speak it.

• Yeah, It's funny that she said "Piacenza are closing so we may win the league next season" :D Oh, poor Asia. Piacenza are not closing...but maybe she's right that they won't be as strong as this season.

I think the best english speaker from polish team is definitely Kasia Skowronska. Milena Radecka can speak it quite well as well. As far as I know, Werblinska and Bednarek can't speak it.

Well, it's just a shame when countrymen can't use foreign language, because of it I sometimes feel ashamed. Unfortunately in older generations many people don't speak english or any foreign language :whistle: it's just a matter of education, now the situation look better ^^ of course it's sad when you can't speak even few sentences with a sense in any foreign language :whistle:

Skowrońska played in many places abroad so she needed language, Radecka invest in herself :lol: , moreover she played few seasons in Azerbaijan so at least English is a base to communicate with others, Wołosz is younger so she had opportunity to learn it more in school and it pays off ^^ maybe Werblińska or Bednarek don't need it more, I think that they'll play in Poland till end of their careers maybe also because of their families I don't know...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I agree. That's unfortunately what happened in the whole central-eastern european countries...same in Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and many others. When you go much further for the east part, you won't find many people speaking english...rather russian or german would be more useful. But in Krakow(the most loved city by tourists in Poland) and Wroclaw, I never had such big problems with the language. Perhaps it was more difficult to get along with people in Warsaw...

It's a real pity that both Werblinska and Bednarek don't want to go abroad. Werblinska has got a lot of nice offers from Italy, Turkey and Azerbaijan but she always stays in Poland...perhaps she wants to stay as star at her own home, not try to put herself in risks. As far as I know she had offers from ECZ last year as well. Bednarek also had an offer from Bergamo when they were playing in CL and had better financial situations. Well, both of them stayed in Muszyna after all :wavy:

So, Young girls who had english in their school like Wolosz, Tokarska can speak quite english :D

• Izabela Kowalińska has problems with her back so she probably won't play in Bydgoszcz, her probable replacement is Natalia Kurnikowska.

• finally Kurnikowska in roster :super:

It's not official though :whistle: we have to wait for confirmation, I hope that she'll be called ^^

• I must say that I don`t see any other solution :D

• Eventually Kowalińska stays in roster, but we have other exchanges: Kornelia Moskwa is replaced by Katarzyna Połeć, while Daria Paszek will play instead of Aleksandra Wójcik.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• She had another surgery??

Yeah, after overusing in years 2008-2010 she has health problems - first arm, then she has still problems with knee and she needed surgery again ;(

• As far i know Werblinska with Bednarek getting very nice money. I mean now and Muszyna from this year when they won Cev cup with Fener and later Fakro sponsor resigned, but in next days Police announced they want to hire all Muszyna polish players + Glinka, good foreigners for CL. I think if it wouldn't happen i mean Police project Anna with Agnieszka will go to Turkey and Azerbejdzan. And in this case you will probably never see Werblinska and Bednarek abroad because sponsor of Police is very stable, (men Zaksa Kędzierzyn is sponsored by Azoty also and club has stable with rich history). It's public sponsor.
    Wołosz is very underestimated player in Poland and that's why she went abread. You're not polish so maybe you don't know some unpleasant situations for her. Husband of Milena Radecka persuaded coaches to favorize Radecka in NT and don't give chances for Joanna and Skorupa said I don't want to look at this circus and I quit. Husband of Radecka works in federation or Polsat tv, something like that and has a large influence in volleyball.
    Wołosz was always ignored by our the best clubs like Atom or Chemik and she played in Aluprof (5th or 6th ranked team in league). She wanted to prove people who don't believe in her.

• Wołosz is very underestimated player in Poland and that's why she went abread. You're not polish so maybe you don't know some unpleasant situations for her. Husband of Milena Radecka persuaded coaches to favorize Radecka in NT and don't give chances for Joanna and Skorupa said I don't want to look at this circus and I quit. Husband of Radecka works in federation or Polsat tv, something like that and has a large influence in volleyball.
    Wołosz was always ignored by our the best clubs like Atom or Chemik and she played in Aluprof (5th or 6th ranked team in league). She wanted to prove people who don't believe in her.

Didn't Wołosz get an offer from Atom Trefl last season?
    Jakub Radecki doesn't work in federation :D (And I don't think he has a large influence in volleyball)

• I think that Wołosz could've got an offer from Sopot, fortunately she chose Italy and she's improving under wings of Carlo Parisi :D

Radecki isn't in federation, but he has probably some contacts in Polsat :whistle: maybe because of it "our best setter" wasn't offended because of her play by commentators there so often, especially throughout last ECH :D :lol:

• Didn't Wołosz get an offer from Atom Trefl last season?
    Jakub Radecki doesn't work in federation :D (And I don't think he has a large influence in volleyball)

I didn't write Jakub works in federation for sure, it's probably, i mentioned, so maybe in Polsat tv which is very important. Polsat is the best television in the world in quality transmission of volleyball. I know he has large influence, too much gossips about favoritism Radecka and when Radecka was doing horrible mistakes coach gave her an infinite number of chances so Wołosz played nothing.
    I don't believe in offer from Atom for Wołosz, because saint Iza Bełcik is here number one. :obey: Wołosz under Teun Bujis wings couldn't improve herself. Even after weak season by Atom, saint Bełcik is staying, she gave interview about first of all players.:lol: Too much sentiments. She must have rivalisation on her position because she's getting worse and experience or age doesn't help.

• maybe because of it "our best setter" wasn't offended because of her play by commentators there so often, especially throughout last ECH

I know Milena and some people in Polsat are friends. It would be weird if your friend said on television 'you can't play volleyball'. We all know Milena didn't play well but she's still one of the best setters in Poland (It's true). We have Skorupa, Bełcik, Radecka and Wołosz, that's all. No one else with international experience (except Śliwa or Haładyn :D)

• I don't really understand all this hate talk about Radecka.. I mean she is not performing good OK, not like in the past that's OK as well, but many people are making fun of her and saying stuff which are not pretty.. If she is not good enough then she shouldn't be there to play. End of story. I like her and I liked her a lot in the past... Her game has became boring and predictable yes, but there are setter who simply can't set. I don't think her ball$ are technically bad!

• I don't really understand all this hate talk about Radecka.. I mean she is not performing good OK, not like in the past that's OK as well, but many people are making fun of her and saying stuff which are not pretty.. If she is not good enough then she shouldn't be there to play. End of story. I like her and I liked her a lot in the past... Her game has became boring and predictable yes, but there are setter who simply can't set. I don't think her ball$ are technically bad!

Playing is one thing, she does it ok, but she doesn't use MBs too often and here commits mistakes too often. Moreover she's a bit too ordinary, setting too often to zone 4. Another thing is her attitude, she sometimes behaved like a queen, was arrogant and didn't care about coaches' advices - just look how looked her talks with Makowski or Serwiński. I thought that there was also a tention between her and Skorupa, Milena wanted to be first, problem was visible since 2010 after Matlak called roster for WCH.
    Overall I didn't like it such an attitude, adding there not satisfactory performance in NT she was started being criticised - that's all.

Of course she's still among the best, she still can be even backup for Wołosz when we don't have Skorupa because Bełcik doesn't shine :whistle: on the other hand she maybe doesn't work with Makowski any longer and this time she wasn't included at all...