Polish NT 2014

• Playing is one thing, she does it ok, but she doesn't use MBs too often and here commits mistakes too often. Moreover she's a bit too ordinary, setting too often to zone 4. Another thing is her attitude, she sometimes behaved like a queen, was arrogant and didn't care about coaches' advices - just look how looked her talks with Makowski or Serwiński. I thought that vthere was also a tention between her and Skorupa, Milena wanted to be first, problem was visible since 2010 after Matlak called roster for WCH.
    Overall I didn't like it such an attitude, adding there not satisfactory performance in NT she was started being criticised - that's all.

Of course she's still among the best, she still can be even backup for Wołosz when we don't have Skorupa because Bełcik doesn't shine :whistle: on the other hand she maybe doesn't work with Makowski any longer and this time she wasn't included at all...

Well I haven't noticed her attitude.. I mean such a thing. I haven't really watched Polish NT that much to know stuff like that.. You made it more clear to me now.. Is there a video you can show me where I can see that kind of things

• I don't have a video, but I heard about relations between her and Serwiński in Muszyna, atmosphere there looked quite nervously, Milena had poor performances but was so stubborn, so she was taken out of court many times and her backup there, Agnieszka Rabka (Śrutowska) saved many matches playing simply but effective...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 15 players on list for European League matches with Greece: - in brackets numbers on jerseys
    Setters: Joanna Wołosz (14), Emilia Kajzer (2), Gabriela Jasińska (23)
    Opposites: Katarzyna Zaroślińska [8], Malwina Smarzek (22), Tamara Kaliszuk (1)
    Outside Hitters: Klaudia Kaczorowska (17), Natalia Kurnikowska (15), Aleksandra Wójcik [18], Daria Paszek (10), Julia Twardowska (7)
    Middle Blockers: Agnieszka Kąkolewska (5), Katarzyna Połeć (3), Aleksandra Sikorska (23)
    Libero: Agata Durajczyk (13)

• Malwina Smarzek will not fly with nt for WGP tournament, she is seriously injured ;(
    I hope that she will recover :S its because she played alone in junior nt and even in European league, its too much for player in this age :teach:
    http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,486317,1,892.html

• Malwina Smarzek will not fly with nt for WGP tournament, she is seriously injured ;(
    I hope that she will recover :S its because she played alone in junior nt and even in European league, its too much for player in this age :teach:

They just overuse her and because of it she can become too fragile, noone can resist overproductivity like that :whistle:

• Too bad for Poland, Smarzek is one of the biggest discovers with huge talents this year so far, She's such a promising player that can be a big named player like Glinka...who knows?

Now the team seems really hopeless, only Wolosz, Kowalinska, Kakolewska are decent and the others not.

Despite not having their best players, but they're still completely worthy watching. Kasia Polec and Daria Paszek are so beautiful :heart:

• I assume that our best players will be Zaroślinska, Połec, Wójcik, Durajczyk.
    In my opinion Kąkolewska is such a weak player! There is nobody worse than her. The way she moves is really harmful for my eyes. ;(
    On the other hand I support Kasia Połeć. It's a pity that there isn't Aleksandra Trojan . I hope that these year she becomes much better! The same with Grejman :rose:

too bad for her..poor Malwina..get better soon! :flower:
    i agree on younger players being overused..

• Yes, that's Ewelina Sieczka. It's funny how she was mentioned here on the forum. Never mentioned as the best player but as one of the hottest girls on the court :lol:

• Yeah, she's pretty hot, but I'm not surprised. Poland is kinda full of hot girls like her ;) And you simply can see some of them through volleyball matches. Werblinska, Skowronska, Bednarek-Kasza, Polec, Efimienko(she's ukrainian technically though...), Ptak, Sieczka, Alicja Leszczyńska, Dominika Strumilo (she plays for Belgium but is polish) and maybe many others. Polish users can name more I suppose :D

Werbi is just..... speechless in terms of beauty :heart:

• 100 times hotter Sieczka than Werblinska :whistle: