Germany NT 2014

• The previous jerseys from Gerry Weber were much more prettier :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matthias, is there any video about this on German press ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Berit Kauffeldt posted a very interesting blog entry in her blog on volleyball.de.

In short, she was practising in Schwerin with some other players that weren't in Montreux, when on Wednesday Guidetti asked her and Pettke to come to Stuttgart because Karg and Fürst were injured. So the two went by train to Stuttgart (8 hour travel) where they were told that Karg and Fürst might be able to play after all and they were called just to go sure. After the last training on Friday, Guidetti told Kauffeldt that Karg can't play but Pettke will take her place, so Kauffeldt made the journey all in vain, and to make things worse, only the players that actually played had a booked flight back to Schwerin and Kauffeldt was the only player that had to travel back by train :white:

I find that a very bad behavior to a player who has been in NT for several years and always did her best, probably many other players would have quit NT after such treatment :| Last year she was the last player to be cut before ECH (just to make place for Poll to sit behind the court all tournament as 14th player) and now this :S

• Poor Berit ;( I hope she won't refuse to play in NT, what a bad treatment by team's management :hit:

• She looks forward to next weekend and hopes to use her chance well...from reading what she wrote, she seems to have a very good attitude, but it's also obvious that this really hurt her.

Her blog os very funny and smart. She is a good writer. recommandation to everyone who understands a bit german. E.G she tells luisa lippmann was advised by the referee not to pull up the sleeves of her shirt.
    and she says she loves the restaurant Hanka Duarte (Pachale - former NT Player and star of Schwerin) and her husband are running in schwerin in a very italian style and her boyfried startet working there as a waiter.

• Of the 27 players invited to NT this summer, five are out for WGP: Denise Imoudu, Julia Schäfer, Anna Pogany, Saskia Hippe (still injured) and Corina Ssuschke-Voigt. I wonder if Ssuschke will play WCH then :what: Or maybe her wish for a baby finally gets fulfilled...there has been no info yet...

Yesterday I found out by chance that Angelina Grün now runs an agency that supports and advises professional volleyball players together with ex-NT player Judith Pelzer (Flemig) who is a lawyer. This is their FB site: https://www.facebook.com/GreenFlameSports

• Even without Ssuchke-Voigt Germans have wide variety of MBs: Fürst, Karg, Silge, Kauffeldt, Brandt, Pettke, Schwertmann... ^^
    Fürst with Karg can be starters, it's hard to choose 3rd one...

• Her blog os very funny and smart. She is a good writer. recommandation to everyone who understands a bit german. E.G she tells luisa lippmann was advised by the referee not to pull up the sleeves of her shirt.
    and she says she loves the restaurant Hanka Duarte (Pachale - former NT Player and star of Schwerin) and her husband are running in schwerin in a very italian style and her boyfried startet working there as a waiter.

What do you mean pull up her sleeves? Pity I can't understand german

• Saskia Hippe posted on her Facebook fansite that she could make her first attacks yesterday :) She's very happy about it and the recovery proceeds well, she'll keep training hard for her return and increase the amount of jumps in the next weeks. By the way she is training in the very same hall where she got injured in Berlin now...

I hope she'll be ready for the start of the club team season, even if the recovery goes well I don't see a chance for her to be ready for WCH.