Brazil NT 2014

• He actually already stayed one or two seasons (I think in 2007-2008 and in 2009-2010) without coaching any teams and did travel around the world to watch top league matches.

Are you sure? I only quoted him.

Check it out: 'E eu também queria estar em centros onde eu pudesse acompanhar mais de perto as jogadoras que iam estar nas Olimpíadas. Queria estudar porque era importante para mim. E foi um período importante para o meu crescimento, com títulos da Champions League e do Mundial de Clubes. Agora quero repetir isso, só que de forma diferente, sem estar treinando um time.'

Maybe he forgot while talking.

• No. You can win everything but the Olympics no... That will be a huge screw-up. :aww:

No. You can win everything but the Olympics no... That will be a huge screw-up. :aww:

:what: :what: :what: :what:

• Are you sure? I only quoted him.

Check it out: 'E eu também queria estar em centros onde eu pudesse acompanhar mais de perto as jogadoras que iam estar nas Olimpíadas. Queria estudar porque era importante para mim. E foi um período importante para o meu crescimento, com títulos da Champions League e do Mundial de Clubes. Agora quero repetir isso, só que de forma diferente, sem estar treinando um time.'

Maybe he forgot while talking.

He must have forgotten hahahaha. I clearly remember that he left Pesaro in the 07/08 season. Angelo Vercesi coached the team and led Pesaro to its first title (Mari and Sheilla were there). The following year, Zé Roberto went back to Pesaro and they won another title (with Jaqueline). And in the 09/10 season I'm pretty sure Zé Roberto didn't coach any team once again. He coached Fenerbahce only in the following years (10/11 and 11/12).

• :what: :what: :what: :what:

This Olympics at Rio is the most important competition ever to Brazil. If we loses all competitions before the Olympics but win Rio, everything is gonna be ok at the end. Nonetheless, if we wins all competitions beforehand but lose Rio, no one will ever forget this.
    Of course, Russia can win. I was only saying that it will be a big mess to Brazilian fans.

• This Olympics at Rio is the most important competition ever to Brazil. If we loses all competitions before the Olympics but win Rio, everything is gonna be ok at the end. Nonetheless, if we wins all competitions beforehand but lose Rio, no one will ever forget this.
    Of course, Russia can win. I was only saying that it will be a big mess to Brazilian fans

so, but until then there are times ... Russia needs this World Cup to be back among the best! :) :) :)

• He must have forgotten hahahaha. I clearly remember that he left Pesaro in the 07/08 season. Angelo Vercesi coached the team and led Pesaro to its first title (Mari and Sheilla were there). The following year, Zé Roberto went back to Pesaro and they won another title (with Jaqueline). And in the 09/10 season I'm pretty sure Zé Roberto didn't coach any team once again. He coached Fenerbahce only in the following years (10/11 and 11/12).

I guess everything hangs on whether he was living or going to Europe that time in order to study our opponents or whether he was just taking a break of clubs. Could you remember he saying something about it at that time?

• I guess everything hangs on whether he was living or going to Europe that time in order to study our opponents or whether he was just taking a break of clubs. Could you remember he saying something about it at that time?

I found this: http://tribunadonorte.com.br/n…-pensar-na-selecao/135395
    and this: http://esporte.uol.com.br/vole…o-pesaro-no-nacional.jhtm

Both links state that he was at least one year not coaching any clubs.

• I found this: http://tribunadonorte.com.br/n…-pensar-na-selecao/135395
    and this: http://esporte.uol.com.br/vole…o-pesaro-no-nacional.jhtm

Both links state that he was at least one year not coaching any clubs.

Jaque carrying a Brazilian flag. :rolll:

Ok. Gathering up all this informations I think we can clear it up.
    He took a break in the season 2009/2010 to concentrate all efforts on the national team, watching more matches than usual, analysing data and so on.
    I guess the difference between the two breaks is that now he's planning on travelling to study the game overseas. It seems that in 2009 he stayed in Brazil while he wants a deeper experience now.
    Thanks. :drink:

• Jaque carrying a Brazilian flag. :rolll:

Ok. Gathering up all this informations I think we can clear it up.
    He took a break in the season 2009/2010 to concentrate all efforts on the national team, watching more matches than usual, analysing data and so on.
    I guess the difference between the two breaks is that now he's planning on travelling to study the game overseas. It seems that in 2009 he stayed in Brazil while he wants a deeper experience now.
    Thanks. :drink:

No...he definitely didn't stay in Brazil. I'm sure that at that time he went to Europe (I think Italy, Turkey and Russia) and watched matches from those leagues. He went back to Brazil talking about some of the top players from that season, such as Darnel, Sokolova and others.
    Whatever...this doesn't make any difference now ^^ ^^

• Zé will probably release still today the first call for Brazil Nt.

Players from Unilever, SESI and Osasco wont be in this first list.

Zé confirmed he will call Jaqueline.

• First names for 2014 season to start out on April 28. :super:

Ana Tiemi Tagaki – Bursa
    Andréia Sforzin Laurence – Pinheiros
    Angélica Malinverno – Vôlei Amil
    Jaqueline Maria Pereira de Carvalho Endres
    Michelle Marinho Pavão – Banana Boat/Praia Clube
    Monique Marinho Pavão – Banana Boat/Praia Clube
    Natália Zilio Pereira – Vôlei Amil
    Tandara Alves Caixeta – Vôlei Amil

• S: Ana Tiemi(Bursa)
    MB: Angélica(Amil)
    OH: Jaqueline; Natália(Amil); Tandara(Amil); Michelle(Praia Clube)
    OP: Andréia(Pinheiros); Monique(Praia)

Where's Claudinha? I guess ZRG was not happy with her season.

Source: http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/noticias.asp?IdNot=19764

• Ana Tiemi and Andréia are good shots. :thumbup: I don't know why Angélica. There are much better options in my book (Juciely, Carol, Bia and so forth).
    Michelle won't stay until the end I guess.
    The others aren't big surprise.

The final roster will be really strong. :super:

• He didn't call any of the girls that are playing the finals. I'm sure at least two from Jucy, Ana Carol and Ana Bia will be there too.
    I hope he leaves Adenizia out!

• Angelica showed nothing special, IMO. Carol, Bia and Juciely are far better.

• He didn't call any of the girls that are playing the finals. I'm sure at least two from Jucy, Ana Carol and Ana Bia will be there too.

Can't wait to see Carol playing against top NTs :super: There're like 666 talented MB in Brazil, maybe they could borrow us a few?
    Anyway, I wonder if Walewska decides to play in the NT again or GCC was just one time thing.

• [que='estranged','index.php?page=Thread&postID=251765#post251765']

He didn't call any of the girls that are playing the finals. I'm sure at least two from Jucy, Ana Carol and Ana Bia will be there too.

Can't wait to see Carol playing against top NTs :super: There're like 666 talented MB in Brazil, maybe they could borrow us a few?
    Anyway, I wonder if Walewska decides to play in the NT again or GCC was just one time thing.[/quote]
    I don't know what was her decision but I don't think there is a space for her currently here. Thaisa, Fabiana, Adenizia, Carol, Jucy, Bia, Mayhara are all better than her

• Leia (libero from Pinheiros) and Juma (setter from Barueri) were invited to practice with the NT.
    I think this means they will help the team before the other girls arrive.
    The funny thing is that Juma is the player who replaced olympic champion Fernandinha after she was fired in the middle of the season.
    I really didn't understand...Juma is really young and did not show anything special during this season...