Brazil NT 2014

• No complaint. The best players we have at the moment will be there. Luckily for us, no injuries this time. It would play a decisive role for Brazil.
    I'm fine with Monique out. Carol and Adenízia are more helpful by now.

Nine days to go. I'm counting down. :dance6:
    Go Brazil! :super: We deserve it.

To deserve crying again for the World title ... :flower: Enjoy watching a hand :lol:

• sheilla better get her act together and start playing well again. gamova's back and if she's back brazil will need sheilla at 100% fast or else it will be russia again at the WCH.

Sheilla vs Gamova! bring it on! :box: :D :super: :cheesy: :lol:

I like how you think, Gamova long was not as good as Sheila goes out :heart:

• Jaqueline in brazilian TV with tears in eyes said that Bronze Medal Match maybe was Her last in life because now She will concentrate on Son. She can't play in Brazil because of rules and won't come to play abroad where She has many offers because of family. And She won't play in NT next year because She won't play in that season and that would be unfair to play where other Players will play whole season.

• Oh no ;( what a heartbreaking news ;( she's still a top player, what a loss ;(
    but she has family as a main priority nowadays :wavy:

All best on new road ^^ maybe she can be back in Braqzilian league in future :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'd take Jaqueline's words with a grain of salt. Just a few weeks ago she said she was planning to play abroad in the 2015/2016 along with Murilo, although she didn't clarify what she's gonna do this season.

• This is all due to CBV's ranking system. Players are ranked from 1-7 points and each teams is only allowed to build a roster with 32 points total if I recall correctly. Jaqueline, for example, is a 7-point player, which makes her unable to play for Molico/Osasco this season as the team already has two other 7 points players (Dani Lins and Thaísa). This adds up to the fact that Jaque only wants to play in the same city as Murilo (São Paulo), which decreases the chances of her finding a club that can afford her. SESI seemed to be the only possible choice a while ago, as they only have one 7-point player this year in Fabiana, but their budget probably makes that unlikely to happen.

• This is all due to CBV's ranking system. Players are ranked from 1-7 points and each teams is only allowed to build a roster with 32 points total if I recall correctly. Jaqueline, for example, is a 7-point player, which makes her unable to play for Molico/Osasco this season as the team already has two other 7 points players (Dani Lins and Thaísa). This adds up to the fact that Jaque only wants to play in the same city as Murilo (São Paulo), which decreases the chances of her finding a club that can afford her. SESI seemed to be the only possible choice a while ago, as they only have one 7-point player this year in Fabiana, but their budget probably makes that unlikely to happen.

Well I respect her decision but there certainly are rules and you cant have it all in life.. She has to make some kind of sacrifice.. She doesn't want to play abroad because of her family - OK, she doesn't want to play in another city than her husband - OK, and when she has the opportunity to play in the same city as her husband she doesn't want to be paid less.. Well you can't do that.. you have to learn how to adapt.. I have a huge respect for her, but this will get her nowhere..

• SESI don't have space for Jaque, even without Dayse (injuried), they have only 4 point free

Well, to be fair, now they dont have space for her...but I imagine if she had showed interest in playing for them (accepting reducing her salary) before...they would simply not sign with other players...not they completed their roster, indeed there is no space for her.

I mean, I understand her drama, but at the same time..its like USAvolleyballfan you have to adapt somehow.....its not because you are are great player that also everyone has to change everything for you. You make your decision, and you have the right to do it, but so have others...and that is how it is...things are how they are...for everyone.