2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Galatasaray Daikin decided not to renew Lo bianco's contract. I think they would look for another foreign setter.

• Galatasaray Daikin decided not to renew Lo bianco's contract. I think they would look for another foreign setter.

Smart turn with not renewing :win: but I don't know if it's good to look for foreign setter, Gamze should play more :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Smart turn with not renewing :win: but I don't know if it's good to look for foreign setter, Gmaze should play more :teach:

Yeah, It's a really clever choice. I really have no clue why the heck foreign setters don't play as good as they used to play when they play in Turkey... Ognjenovic had a bad season in ECZ, Frauke Driixx also was quite bad in Fenerbahce, Hanke, Lo bianco. On the other hand Glass, Zivkovic and Takagui are playing quite well. (No clue about Dijkema...Is she playing good or does she only want to shop? :D )

I think the best choice for GS for next season is transferring Antonijevic. I don't know when her contract with Cannes expires though. She only has played in France and I think she deserves to play in a bigger league.

• Lo Bianco wanted to end volleyball career in Galatasaray.. where will She end now?

• According to Krasnodar's website; Uraleva (one-year) and Kryuchkova (2-year) have extended their contract with the Krasnodar.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Team Fujian (including male and female) announced that they can not introduce foreign players next season.
    So Daymi Ramirez, Dallas Soonias and Mikko Oivanen should transfer to other clubs.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• -Azeryol Baku made a big offer to S. Filipova
    -Galatasaray Daikin will give an offer to Naz (Her contract will be end this season)
    -Neriman has offers from Russia and Azerbaijan

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Almost sure:

Antonijevic, Larson 》》》》GALATASARAY DAIKIN

Hodge 》》》》 ECZACIBASI

Meijners 》》》》VAKIFBANK

Mihajlovic 》》》》DINAMO KAZAN

Cruz 》》》》DINAMO MOSCOW

Lloyd, Tom 》》》》RABITA BAKU

Hooker 》》》》IGTIDASHI BAKU

• Almost sure:

Antonijevic, Larson 》》》》GALATASARAY DAIKIN

While it's not uncommon to break contracts, Antonijević signed a two-year deal last year with Cannes.

• Jordan Larson wants to play CEV Cup next season LOL :D

Today's 12 Feb 2014, there are a lot of funny and stupid rumors.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Jordan Larson wants to play CEV Cup next season LOL :D

Today's 12 Feb 2014, there are a lot of funny and stupid rumors.

And yours is one as well :gone: GsD might finish 3rd or even 2nd. You never know :whistle:

• And yours is one as well :gone: GsD might finish 3rd or even 2nd. You never know :whistle:

Of course, but I think they seems to be finished 4th ranked in the league and might lose their sponsor at the end of the season. According to news, they have a economic crisis as volleyball branch

• Of course, but I think they seems to be finished 4th ranked in the league and might lose their sponsor at the end of the season. According to news, they have a economic crisis as volleyball branch

I agree on that. However they were able to win against Eczacibasi and lost 3-2 against Vakifbank without Montano. So its really hard to predict what will happen. However I know the first 2 will be Fenerbahce and Vakifbank. Btw isn't it possible that CEV gives a wildcard to a 4th Turkish team? Because some teams clearly are painful to watch.
    Btw I read some news about the crisis today. All amateur sections in Galatasaray has the same problem. Unal Aysal mentioned that since football team and amateur sections are separated, its not possible to transfer money from football team. The source of the payment problem is sponsors and he added that sponsors ensured that they will pay this friday.

About Ana: I like her game more than Leo but when Maret got injured during the game against GsD, Ana played quite bad due to bad reception. I will be more happy if GsD finds a solid receiver who can attack in a fair level as well.

• Dinamo Kazan will give offer to Kim Yeon-Koung.

Correction- the info is from article from last year.

Well if They wanted to buy Kim last year where She had still valid contract, in that year She will be free so maybe Kazan will try again.

Burak You should know something, tell 'bout Her plans.