2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Because Selinger is such a good coach right..

I don't think Baltic did a bad job.. considering the line-up they did good, even great.. Have they got Moskow or Busto I am sure they would be in F4.. Ecz was a harder team.. But they beat them before 3-0 so they didn't do so bad.. If Mamma was attacking as she should, or there was a another receiving OH, they would for sure have been in F4

• Because Selinger is such a good coach right..

I don't think Baltic did a bad job.. considering the line-up they did good, even great.. Have they got Moskow or Busto I am sure they would be in F4.. Ecz was a harder team.. But they beat them before 3-0 so they didn't do so bad.. If Mamma was attacking as she should, or there was a another receiving OH, they would for sure have been in F4

I'm just saying that i expected this decision thaht they left Baltic. It was clear their main goal was reaching f4 and they failed, in this situations clubs often see the problem by the coach and hires a new one. I'm not talking how good or bad selinger is...

If Volero cant get a medal at club world championship they would hire again a new coach in my opinion.

• Regan Hood took Savanah Leaf's place in Criollas de Caguas for the play-offs.

Leaf had a stress injury (I don't know more about).

Looks like besides Regan Hood also Lynda Morales (Besiktas) is supposed to join Caguas. http://www.lascriollasdecaguas…de-final-en-Carolina.html

And according to this, American OPP Kylie Atherstone (TS Volley Düdingen (SUI)) joins Gigantes de Carolina. :win: