2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• What do you think about Kozuch and VakifBank relationship ? At the end of the season Brakocevic's contract expires with VakifBank. Kozuch may come to Turkey to play because Rio 2016 is coming and I thought if she come to play here, Guidetti might have chance to prepare her for the Rio, and she already knows it that she was nothing in Azerbaijan League and I believe Kozuch could be tempted by the Turkish League if she gets bored of life at Bakü

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Heard that Rabita is interested w/ Bethania de la Cruz :whistle:

• What do you think about Kozuch and VakifBank relationship ? At the end of the season Brakocevic's contract expires with VakifBank. Kozuch may come to Turkey to play because Rio 2016 is coming and I thought if she come to play here, Guidetti might have chance to prepare her for the Rio, and she already knows it that she was nothing in Azerbaijan League and I believe Kozuch could be tempted by the Turkish League if she gets bored of life at Bakü

Although i love kozuch so much i have to say that she is under the level of vakifbank.Brakocevic's role is more than kozuch at 110 % so i dont think thats a good idea.The best place for kozuch is italia or if fenerbahce doesnt go on with havlickova she could be a good choice.

• Although i love kozuch so much i have to say that she is under the level of vakifbank.Brakocevic's role is more than kozuch at 110 % so i dont think thats a good idea.The best place for kozuch is italia or if fenerbahce doesnt go on with havlickova she could be a good choice.

I agree. With Kozuch as OPP, Vakifbank would need stronger attacking OHs than Gözde and Costagrande...and I also think Guidetti clearly separates his jobs as NT coach and as Vakifbank coach, he has Fürst in Vakifbank because she is one of the best MBs in the world but Kozuch is not one of the best OPPs in the world so just because he is her NT coach is no reason to take her into her club.

• I agree. If Kozuch goes to Vakif they'll need to hire an attacking OH because as mentioned she is not the kind of Opp who can take all the points by herself

• Well I think they have enough players. I mean she'll be a great reinforcement in their attack but they already have Cruz, Horwath, Palacios, Salas....

and Skowronska also stay for next season, but maybe someone will play as Opp ?(

• and Skowronska also stay for next season, but maybe someone will play as Opp ?(

Having this bunch of players it's obvious that Cruz will be all-round OH because of her good passing and defence skills, moreover she can also contribute as decent spiker. Remember that Rachel Rourke has valid contract in Rabita, but she's still not top OPP, having power, but still not enough technical skills. Having Cubans in roster competition on wings will be even stronger, they're universal so can play both as OH or OPP and they will be opponents for Kasia in competition for a place of offensive OH.
    Adding as a possibility, Bethania can play also either as OH or OPP, depends on situation. Key point for me is lack of another better passer like Cruz, she must have a backup :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I am really curious to see how Bethania will perform in Europe against strong blocking teams. Will she keep scoring like Montano or is her power only against short asian players :whistle:

• I am really curious to see how Bethania will perform in Europe against strong blocking teams. Will she keep scoring like Montano or is her power only against short asian players :whistle:

Ask the tall players that she played against at the 2011 World Cup Championship, when she was the Best Score and the Best Server.

• Serdar what have You done?
    Tomorrow probably will be Bethania stats from all international matches.

• Serdar what have You done?
    Tomorrow probably will be Bethania stats from all international matches.

I waken up the dominican beast :wall: I take it back. Bethania is the best spiker in the world :roll: