2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Lyudmila Malofeeva (Opp) in Uralochka Ekaterinburg
    http://www.championat.com/voll…kt-s-uralochkoj-ntmk.html

Anna Matienko (S) most likely will be there too.
    http://www.championat.com/voll…eru-v-uralochke-ntmk.html

who will be the starters between Malofeeva and Pisarenko?
    and also is Malofeeva's reception good enough?...because in Karpol system she will be a receiving Opp

• It wasn't unnecessary - I even gave you the answer from the article header. As to the comment - I didn't want to offend you - just wanted to show you the way how you can find the information. ;) Take care!

• News on Scott?! She is not staying in Brasília...

• 3 ex-Pesaro players Bera, Maren and Saccomani will play in Montichiari this season. So, who will be next ? Montichiari's new target could be Lauren Gibbemeyer :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• There is a member with multi-membership who is also a agent from Western Europe. Pretty active one. His actions resulted in a fact that player (who had written contract on her email from Club A and cancelled 2 other offers from 2 leading championships because of Agent taking written word from player to choose Club A) has been misused and other player was put instead of her to Club A, since this agent has extended signature time and provided some unknown info to Club A and claimed that she is his player, while she has never been. She lost 3 offers because of him. 2 of the offers were written contracts.

The story doesn't end here. There is no agreement with this agent and player. To be repeated - No AGREEMENT!! He is CLUB A's Agent not players and doesn't have any agreement with player. But agent put her pictures on his website and despite official written and oral requests by the player to remove her info doesn't delete those. After all this damage, only thing player asks for is to remove the pictures and info of Player from agent's website. But he just ignores those. He little overestimates his connections. He thinks he will be able to collect his percent from the other club B if she enters there. And does not realize that legal firm has already been paid to case with article "147.False representation and slander" of country A. This action cost money and time to player, but doesn't let the player continue with her career.
    In short:
    1. Club's A Agent made player loose 2 offers because of Club's A proposal.
    2. When player received Club's A written contract made has taken contract for correction in the meantime put his player.
    3. Published player's info on his website as if she was his player because he wanted so (where there is no request, agreement) and doesn't delete it.

This is written request to that agent to remove the pictures and data from the 2 links that were provided to him. The purpose of this text is to try to understand what losses will his party gain if this is continued. Otherwise there would be no choice but to start legal action (despite of all material cost) and provide written correspondence between player and agent to this network.

• I don't understand what happened...anybody can explain more clearly with better English? :white:

• do you have an opinion on which player is mentioned ?
    drg who is this player ?

Well, it may be a secret, I'm shocked by this case. Who could be this agent, maybe some of our "fairies" ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If I understand correctly , that person uses several accounts on this board.

If the accusations in the first post are true, than the name of that agent should be uncovered so that other players would be aware of his criminal behaviour.

• who will be the starters between Malofeeva and Pisarenko?
    and also is Malofeeva's reception good enough?...because in Karpol system she will be a receiving Opp

They both have such terrible reception, that it's really doesn't matter who will play of those two. Although with Artamonova and Iltchenko maybe Karpol won't have to use a receiving Opp?

• I don't know if she has signed anything but she may play in Budowlani Lodz.

Thank you! I was thinking maybe Kazan or Moscow could sign her... I really wonder now which second foreigner these 2 clubs are gonna sign. Seems like all the good players are signed already.

• Club A's agent publishes player's resume as to represent that he is an agent of a player, which he isn't (there is NO AGREMENT, NOTHING). Pretty hard to imagine. Also if represented to others (community) as his player - fraud with contract manipulations and player's exchanges can look less as "fraud" and more as something agreed between players and agents. One thing is sure - agent has unbelievable "confidence" in success of this "business". He is also aware of possible interest from other clubs and just wants to mark the player...

Again all measures have been taken to try to avoid the publicity of the issue, written and oral requests. Name of the agent and supporting correspondence will have to be disclosed if the resume is not deleted at soonest time. No apology is required. Just delete and leave the player alone.

the pictures means kind of involvement or exploitation or as a sign of an agreement or what ?

• Rachel williams from Stanford to Bucarest (Dinamo or CSM?)

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !