2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Yeah, same for Bauer. It seems like she will only play for CL due to the foreign rule, just like last season. Fenerbahce definitely will take Kim, Bosetti and Montano or Lo bianco as setter and use Meliha in stead of Bosetti. Hildebrand and Bauer would have miles more chances if they play for another team. I don't know, it's their own decision and I respect it, they probably don't want to play whole games. Who knows? :whistle:

• Yeah, same for Bauer. It seems like she will only play for CL due to the foreign rule, just like last season. Fenerbahce definitely will take Kim, Bosetti and Montano or Lo bianco as setter and use Meliha in stead of Bosetti. Hildebrand and Bauer would have miles more chances if they play for another team. I don't know, it's their own decision and I respect it, they probably don't want to play whole games. Who knows? :whistle:

Don't know about Bauer, but I think Kristin is thinking about wining trophies cuz she is not young anymore and she has never won anything big with her previous clubs.. She starter playing this good 2-3 years ago so she gets it it might be one of her last chances to do something like that. Fener can win the CL and TL, with other clubs I suppose her chances would be smaller.. and I think she hasn't p;ayed CL till now.. Right?

• Sanja Popovic going back to Poland is a great sign IMO. She had almost a season-off in Moscow so I assume her form has got down, therefore Lodz must be a great space to get her best form back. In Lodz, she won't have any pressures and she definitely will be the strongest weapon representing her team.

Players make silly decisions sometimes and her decision playing as 2nd OPP in Moscow was an awful idea overall.

So, Sanja is not free now and we only have Ivana Milos who's still a free player :D

Do Rabita Baku need MB ? I'm thinking that she can go there :)

• Do Rabita Baku need MB ? I'm thinking that she can go there :)

I don't think that Rabita needs another MB, they have Natasha Krsmanovic, TeTori Dixon, Gyselle Silva Franco and Foluke Akinradewo :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• horvath+cruz+ very good attacker= 3 thumbs up, skowronska is not a franchise player, palacio and salas are not yet proven plus they're erratic so at this point i wont be so mouthwatering on them.

Well if it was up to me I would play with Cruz - Skowronska as OH and Cleger as OPP.. She could pass instead of Kasia, let's see what the coach would do

• Italian MB Elisa Manzano has signed with Imoco Volley Conegliano. Strange transfer. She wants to be a bench player again? 8|

• if it was me id get hooker

Hooker's shape is still a mystery :whistle: moreover she's not with NT 8|

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think no club to employ her[quote='kondzio','index.php?page=Thread&postID=259857#post259857']

if it was me id get hooker

Hooker's shape is still a mystery :whistle: moreover she's not with NT 8|[/quote]

• The fact that she's not in NT means something. Her personal problems could be the source for her not to be back in shape. It's still early in the year and Hooker has still a chance to grab a spot for the World Championships. If she performs well there a top club might pick her up.

• Perhaps Galatasaray...? :whistle: I don't have a clue but that's a fantastic news!

Could be great however the manager of GsD mentioned that they will transfer only 3 foreign players this season: c. Bosetti, meijners and centoni. I expected a good MB transfer since Ozgenur-Gamze connection is not excellent and neither Asli nor Melis are convincing. :what:

• Those turkish local MBs of Gatalatasaray are too weak...especially if they want to fight against ECZ, Vakifbank and Fenerbahce. I'm pretty sure Ivana will be a very useful player for GS.

Or she could go to Ilbank Ankara where her friend Alajberg and Zivkovic play for...

• Those turkish local MBs of Gatalatasaray are too weak...especially if they want to fight against ECZ, Vakifbank and Fenerbahce. I'm pretty sure Ivana will be a very useful player for GS.

Or she could go to Ilbank Ankara where her friend Alajberg and Zivkovic play for...

I agree. After yesterday's speech, I thought GsD would aim for a local MB such as Bahar Toksoy. However a 4th foreign player will be very useful considering a potential injury among other three. Anyway GsD need good back up players as well such as a 2nd setter, opposite and OHs. I assume Nursevil won't be the only back up of Gamze.

• I think GSD have made good transfers...a lot better than last year. I know it's a consequence that nobody would ever know unless it eventually happens, but they transferred either old&not motivated or overrated players.

Cate Bosetti had a weak season but both Centoni and Meijners are very strong and Gamze is a promising setter, they only need a strong MB. They probably tried to convince Bahar Toksoy-Guidetti but it apparently did not work out...Too bad that Kubra Akman who's the best turkish MB right now(at least for me...) will be wasted on the bench. She should be a starter in GSD.