You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:58pm

Unilever hires Fabiana.

Natalia is also close to signing with Unilever.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:04pm

According to voleybolextra Fenerbahce wants Lloyd next season

What i don't understand Glass wasn't bad in the matches that she played and she is not worse than Lloyd,untill transfer a new setter,i would keep Glass in team who get used to play with Fener players.
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:06pm

According to voleybolextra Fenerbahce wants Lloyd next season

What i don't understand Glass wasn't bad in the matches that she played and she is not worse than Lloyd,untill transfer a new setter,i would keep Glass in team who get used to play with Fener players.

Well, in my opinion, Carli is a little better than Alisha as a setter AND she is a better blocker :win:

Btw, Burak will be happy :P :D

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:20pm

If I were a foreign setter going to Turkey I would have it written into my contact to play a certain percentage of domestic matches. After Fofao and Glass rode the bench almost the entire regular season and got limited opportunities only in Euro Cups, it's pretty apparent that Lloyd would suffer the same fate.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:23pm

The diffrence is slight between Alisha and Carli but training full season with Fenerbahce is a big advantage for Alisha in the new season

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:24pm

@ Tayfun

What about Kim? Will she stay with Fener for next season 100% ??

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:25pm

Unilever hires Fabiana.

You said earlier that Natalia is about to renew with AMIL. Considering how close she is to ZRG, I'm guessing she'll stay.

• "StarNight" is male

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:45pm

@ Tayfun

Fenerbahce's plan was sign a long term contract after she breaks her link with the korean club and KOVO so she will probably stay and she really loves her club.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:47pm

@ Tayfun

Fenerbahce's plan was sign a long term contract after she breaks her link with the korean club and KOVO so she will probably stay and she really loves her club.

Thanks for the info :drink:

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:53pm

Unilever hires Fabiana.

You said earlier that Natalia is about to renew with AMIL. Considering how close she is to ZRG, I'm guessing she'll stay.
I said that Natalia was about to renew with AMIL.

Orik_Rabi

Big Fan

• "Orik_Rabi" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT, Rabita BAKU, Russia NT (M), Trentino

Favourite Players: Mammadova, Rahimova, Adina, Ayshan, Jana, Yulia Pshenichnikh, Fe Garay, Montano, Hui Ruoqi, Skowronska, Rourke, Costagrande, Hooker, Skorupa, Osmokrovic, Kim Glass, Miljkovic, Kurek, Kaziyski, Savani, Giba, Bartman, Juantorena, Sokolov, Pavlov, Volkov, Lee

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:02pm

There are rumours that Lokomotiv may sign with Ale Chiappini... If it is true after Igtisadchi (Flier transfer) Lokomotiv will be second blind :down:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:21pm

I'm just after reading some stupid rumours from Polish webistes :whistle: I haven't read such a nonesense for a long time :lol:
Just mention some of "Fairy's News" (there is even more considering moves of Poles):

- Tijana Malesevic, Elitsa Vasilieva, Aneta Havlickova and Kathleen Weiss in Atom Trefl Sopot :rolll:
- Kim Hill in Budowlani Łódź :rolll:
- Mariya Karakasheva in Legionovia :rolll:
- Lise Van Hecke and Jelena Blagojevic in Tauron :rolll: Ozge Cemberci in Galatasaray :whistle:

I guess that none from these will come true :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: maybe only Ozge, I don't know what will she do.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:24pm

@ kondzio

Indeed: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 12:22am

Unilever hires Fabiana.

That's what I just said :what: . You wrote she was about to renew with AMIL and now you're saying she is close to signing with Unilever. Which is it :?:

HavelkovaMyLove

Unregistered

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 1:41am

i see no one told about after losing with impel wrocław teun bujis left atom trefl and he won't be at matches about 3rd position in league, just he escaped, information from today. @kondzio, i think instead of all bullshit speculations you should announce this, it would be better.
they're looking for new players and new coach, it would be revolution.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "HavelkovaMyLove" (Apr 13th 2014, 1:48am)

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 2:34am

i see no one told about after losing with impel wrocław teun bujis left atom trefl and he won't be at matches about 3rd position in league, just he escaped, information from today. @kondzio, i think instead of all bullshit speculations you should announce this, it would be better.
I know about it, but we wrote about it in thread about Polish League, there is no need to double posts and post it everywhere :hit: of course it'll be a revolution. Buijs has already resigned, what was written already before ^^ just check last 2-4 pages of Orlen Liga thread, but You're new and maybe a bit too lazy to check it in other threads instead Transfer News.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

aXeLbEn12

Densetsu Sannin

• "aXeLbEn12" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil, Fenerbahçe, Unilever

Favourite Players: Fofao, Kim Young, Sheilla Castro, Marianne Steinbrecher, Lioubov Sokolova, Yevgeniya Artamonova, Taismary Aguero, Giba

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:06am

Unilever hires Fabiana.

That's what I just said :what: . You wrote she was about to renew with AMIL and now you're saying she is close to signing with Unilever. Which is it :?:

:lol: :rolll: this conversation is so confusing.... :lol:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:43am

FlierxManon is full of s*

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 3:47am

Some rumors from Brazil:

- Andreia Sforsin, captain of Pinheiros, probably will leave the team after her good performance in Superleague. She has many offers from abroad, specially from Korea, Japan and Europe.
- Paula Pequeno wil stay at Brasilia.

Thanks for the info.. I wrote some days ago about how good Andreia was playing.. I would like to see her in Europe

I don't know...she has a really solid marriage and a small child (not as small as Jaque's). And after what she's been through in Korea, I don't think she is strongly considering going abroad again. Of course, everything changes when it comes to money. She is definitely underpaid in Pinheiros, but any bigger team in Brazil can pay her.
What happened to her in Korea?

She used to write in her blog that the coach was really mean to the girls there, the practicing was awful, and that she scored more than 20 points each match (I don't know if she was MB or OPP at that time), and that she had to do everything, passing, attacking, blocking, and the managers would always still complain about her, that they wanted more and more, and nothing was never enough. She said the atmosphere was not nice.

HavelkovaMyLove

Unregistered

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:13am

I know about it, but we wrote about it in thread about Polish League, there is no need to double posts and post it everywhere :hit: of course it'll be a revolution. Buijs has already resigned, what was written already before ^^ just check last 2-4 pages of Orlen Liga thread, but You're new and maybe a bit too lazy to check it in other threads instead Transfer News.
no kondzio, information about he escaped and won't be even at match for bronze is from yesterday. i think it shows he is ashamed of his mistakes and couldn't stay even for day.