2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Emilce Sosa ............. to ............Rio do Sul

• What's with Mihajlovic - will she play in Omsk or not ?( she's not on club's website :whistle:

And there's a case with not paying - Fateeva, Orlova and Podskalnaya sue club :wavy:

Meanwhile Proton Balakovo is testing Yusidey Silie...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Colombian MB Lorena Zuleta Garcia to Volleystars Thüringen. In the club old Czech libero Miroslava Lauerova (Bublova) also makes a comeback after ending her career for maternity at least 5 years agp, but probably she'll only play in emergency.

• What's with Mihajlovic - will she play in Omsk or not ?( she's not on club's website :whistle:

No, she will not play in Omsk. :(

• No, she will not play in Omsk. :(

And now Carrillo is back? ?( Wasn't she suppose to leave because of reduced budget and financial problems of the club?

• And now Carrillo is back? ?( Wasn't she suppose to leave because of reduced budget and financial problems of the club?

As far I know they owed some money from last season to her :aww:

• I heard that they wanted to sign a contract with OPP from Proton Nelli Alisheva. As I understand it was a fallback option if Nancy did not return.

• Nikolina Jelić will play in Croatia - HAOK Mladost after half season in Germany :)

• What exactly do you mean? She was in SC Potsdam for the last two seasons but she has no team in Germany right now as far as I know.

She said on her TV interview that she is going in Germany for half season :what: on biggest TV house in Croatia :)
    I just watched that interview again to see if I'm right ..:)

• She said on her TV interview that she is going in Germany for half season :what: on biggest TV house in Croatia :)
    I just watched that interview again to see if I'm right ..:)

Strange...I checked again, she is not listed on the league website in any roster and it would be very strange to sign a contract for half a season anywhere unless somewhere there is an injured player who can return in the 2nd half of the season but I haven't heard anything in this direction...

• Foreign Player List in China National League A 2014-15 for Women

Beijing BAIC Motors - Seda Tokatlioglu (OH/OP), Kelsey Robinson (OH)
    Shanghai Eastbest & Lansheng - Margareta Kozuch (OP), Senna Usic Jogunica (OH)
    Fujian Yango - Manon Flier (OP), Karina Ocasio-Malpica (OH/OP)
    Sichuan - Slavina Koleva (OH), Brittney Page (OP)

info source

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Fener has Supercup game after 2 days and Kim YK is in Baku :white: :cheesy: http://instagram.com/p/uVwPvIHI-i/