2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• American ("First Team All-American") OH Taylor Simpson (University of Colorado) apparently has signed with Puerto Rican club Changas de Naranjito. source

According to this site, American OPP Liz McMahon (University of Illinois) to Puerto Rican club Valencianas de Juncos.

• Polish media claim that American OH Falyn Fonoimoana will join Atom Trefl Sopot :thumbsup: so she won't play in Puerto Rico :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jenna Hagglund will replace Magda Gryka in Wrocław. 8| She has problems with her heart. :( Get well soon Magda ! :heart:

http://impelwroclaw.pl/news,14…tkarka-impel-wroclaw.html

I hope Gryka's problems are not too serious :S
    This is bad news for Denise Hanke as well because Hagglund definitely will be 1st setter, it shows that Impel was not satisfied with Hanke's performance and signed a very good player as replacement for Gryka...

• American ("First Team All-American") OH Taylor Simpson (University of Colorado) apparently has signed with Puerto Rican club Changas de Naranjito. source

According to this site, American OPP Liz McMahon (University of Illinois) to Puerto Rican club Valencianas de Juncos.

I am excited to see how Taylor Simpson develops at the next level. She has the skills to be a very good player at the next level, IMO.

• I hope Gryka's heart problems are not too serious :rose: As a fan of Hanke, I'm not very happy but hopefully this transfer gives motivation to Denise because her performance this year has been quite disappointing.

• Changes in Atom Trefl Sopot are official: Jana Matiasovska-Aghayeva (OH/OP) and Milena Rosner (L/OH) leave club. They are replaced by Falyn Fonoimoana (OH/OP) and Klaudia Kulig (L).

• very strange, because there was an interview with Milena some weak ago and she didnt seem she is going to leave Atom :whistle: once again a very strange decision from her, she could be lucky that Atom signed her, because she is not an Orlenleague class player anymore and she dissapeares in half of season...after that 2009, 2011 and now I really start to wonder if there is not something strange in Milena´s behaviour.. :what:

• very strange, because there was an interview with Milena some weak ago and she didnt seem she is going to leave Atom :whistle: once again a very strange decision from her, she could be lucky that Atom signed her, because she is not an Orlenleague class player anymore and she dissapeares in half of season...after that 2009, 2011 and now I really start to wonder if there is not something strange in Milena´s behaviour.. :what:

I've read somewhere that it's only Milena's decision and she has "personal problems"...

and getting rid of Matiasovska is a great idea because she was just useless :wavy:

• I've read somewhere that it's only Milena's decision and she has "personal problems"...

and getting rid of Matiasovska is a great idea because she was just useless :wavy:

yes I read that too, but the same was with Dinamo Romprest where she went away after some weeks for"personal" problems, the same with 2009 where Serwinski was saying she has problems and then she wasnt in NT and saying she has health problems and so on

• yes I read that too, but the same was with Dinamo Romprest where she went away after some weeks for"personal" problems, the same with 2009 where Serwinski was saying she has problems and then she wasnt in NT and saying she has health problems and so on

So it seems quite weird, seeing it again and again... :wacko:

• Puertorican pills! ^^

Changas de Naranjito set free Ania Ruiz as well. She's not the first experiences players they parted way with. Apparently they want a young team, but are gonna be a bottom one in my opinion.

Elizabeth ‘Liz’ McMahon from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is officially the new opposite of Valencianas de Juncos.

• Jana Matiasovska Aghayeva in Çanakkale Bld. (TUR)
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/4…ghayeva-canakkale-bld-de/

So she's a replacement for Kinga Kasprzak :wavy: