2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Dinamo Moscow and Eczacıbaşı VitrA want contract with Nootsara Tomkom .

Mihajlović bad Choice in Dinamo Kazan.

L.Bosetti go to Modena next season.

Saori Kimura back to Japan.

• Santos & Castañeda join Voléro Zürich

Palacio & Giel join Rabita Baku

Jéssica Rivero & Sarah Pavan -----> Igtisadchi Baku

Costagrande -----> Azeryol Baku

Wang Yimei -----> Back to Liaoning

• I think Modena is more likely to sign Caterina Bosetti instead of Lucia, because Lucia is much more expensive at the moment and Piacenza will probably make her a very big offer to convince her to stay. Piccinini and Rousseaux have been playing a great season so far, so Lucia will never go there to be their back-up.. while Caterina IMO suits more that role because of her young age.

• If this turn out to be true then....
    Galatasaray - Good choice by Larson, I don't know about Ana because of passing she may not be able to do what she really can

ECZACIBASI - Good choice by Megan, it will be a balanced duo with Esra.. But didn't Havelkova sign a 2 yer contract?!

VAKIFBANK - Good move by Vakif since Gozde and Costa were not enough fire power.. I hope Meijners adapts to the team well

DINAMO KAZAN - If Larson goes then Brankica woul be good attacking option for them but Del Core and Ulanova would have a much bigger responsibility

DINAMO MOSCOW - Finally a great move by Moskow and Cruz too, she'll make their passing stronger and I hope they sign a foreigner setter.. Obmochaeva, Kosheleva Cruz and middles :super:

RABITA BAKU - great job by Rabita since they made many mistakes this year.. Lloyd is great, Tom and Brenda (if she stays) will rock the passing and I can only imagine what carli will do... I'm already excited

IGTIDASHI BAKU - i don't like this move by Hooker.. especially since I dislike this club.. most of all about their unprofessionalism.. I would like to see Destinee in Fernerbahce.. she liked to play in turkey too.. Imagine she and Alisha and Kim :super:

• but if the issue about destinee is true then it wont be easy for her to play in clubs

Meaning what? I pretty sure she'll find a club very easily since she is a great OPP.. She's with her husband for a long time.. then he was her boyfriend and there was also an incident in Brazil, but I can't see how any club would are for her private life as long as she steps on court and scores 20+ points

• hopefully Brankica is not going to Kazan! :obey: let's go back to RC Cannes or Volero Zurich!!! :flower:

• Do you really believe in these rumours? :lol: For me Zack31 is next fairy like F_Bergamo :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think it's the same person :rolleyes:

Of course he may be him :rolll:

• sorry !!! Emil , kondzio

I'm F_Bergamo but I'm not a Zack31 not me 100% Sure.

I change user is M_COTOX

• sorry !!! Emil , kondzio

I'm F_Bergamo but I'm not a Zack31 not me 100% Sure.

I change user is M_COTOX

Ok, but it won't change the fact, that you also wrote some stupid rumours in transfer thread :whistle: the same was in Italian NT thread and with drawing of lots for women's CL :rolll:

• Blagojevic to Impel Wroclaw? 8| There are some norwegians saying this rumor but I don't think so...