2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Alright, that means either Fürst or Toksoy may leave as well? I think Robin is a really talented attacker, she may be quite useful but not really sure if she's ready to play in such a big club in Turkey...

• Alright, that means either Fürst or Toksoy may leave as well? I think Robin is a really talented attacker, she may be quite useful but not really sure if she's ready to play in such a big club in Turkey...

Are they aiming for Robin & Rasic duo? 8o

• Jup, That's what I was gonna ask. Rasic has always played in Cannes and has a very long-term contract with the team so it might be hard to get her away. But, good try. Such a setter like Naz or Antonijevic who set very well to the middle, the duo will rock.

But nah, I don't really want Robin to go to Turkey this season. She only has played in Holland, Germany and Italy and just showed herself how talented she is. Piacenza are most likely going to qualify for CL and I think she likes to play up there with her dutch&flemish friends in Italy, so...

• Jup, That's what I was gonna ask. Rasic has always played in Cannes and has a very long-term contract with the team so it might be hard to get her away. But, good try. Such a setter like Naz or Antonijevic who set very well to the middle, the duo will rock.

But nah, I don't really want Robin to go to Turkey this season. She only has played in Holland, Germany and Italy and just showed herself how talented she is. Piacenza are most likely going to qualify for CL and I think she likes to play up there with her dutch&flemish friends in Italy, so...

$$$Can change your mind :rolll: But no seriously I want her to stay in Piacenza at least for next season. She's young so she has time for playing in big clubs. What about Maret does she have a contact with Cannes still for next year

• Fb already has Bahar it is done deal like i said there will be a lot of movement this year

Is that already confirmed? It's kinda surprising how vakifbank players decide to move all of a sudden. (maybe not suddenly but it seems like so...) If that transfer gets confirmed, Fenerbahce could have more options to transfer foreign players, they might not need a foreign MB then. Eda and Bahar are good enough for domestic league, probably not so strong against Poljak or Furst though...

Anyways it's going to be fun to watch Bahar Toksoy GUIDETTI fighting against the real GUIDETTI. I remember that in a small interview last year Bahar Toksoy said that "If Fenerbahce or GS want me? I don't know, I will decide it 2 years later.". Did she change her mind already? or was it some shitty translation?

• $$$Can change your mind :rolll: But no seriously I want her to stay in Piacenza at least for next season. She's young so she has time for playing in big clubs. What about Maret does she have a contact with Cannes still for next year

I'm not really sure but I don't think it was a long-term contract. Plus I heard in some norwegian articles saying that Cannes wants to transfer Logan Tom for next season ;) I never trust transfer rumors unless they get confirmed though.

Both RC Cannes and Volero are well known for transferring young and unknown players so everything is uncertain. Maret can play a really good volleyball when she meets up a good setter (like Ana...) that's why it was such a huge shame that she got injuried during this season...

• I'm not really sure but I don't think it was a long-term contract. Plus I heard in some norwegian articles saying that Cannes wants to transfer Logan Tom for next season ;) I never trust transfer rumors unless they get confirmed though.

Both RC Cannes and Volero are well known for transferring young and unknown players so everything is uncertain. Maret can play a really good volleyball when she meets up a good setter (like Ana...) that's why it was such a huge shame that she got injuried during this season...

Earlier this season, in fact last summer I was complaining about Maret not hittinh always roling balls and stuff like that. When I watched her in Cannes she was a monster. Of course that's because of Ana whonis great and left her without or with one blocker up. However I would like to see her in some good club she's a great passer

• Agree on that. There's no enough stable passers who can also hit well nowadays. Obviously she's not Logan Tom nor the previous Sokolova but is a good team player. Plus A very interesting player using left hand hitting from zone 4 :D We wouldn't find that kind of OH easily at all...maybe only Imoco's Valentina Tirozzi.

• Ehm! Feels weird to say this on top of everything but Sheila Castro is in Vakıfbank according to voleybolextra:
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…eilla-castro-vakifbankta/

It sounds less weird to me than some other things we heard before. Germany NT went to Brazil to practise together with their NT a few times some years ago and Guidetti is a big fan of Brazilian players, so I can certainly see him being interested in having Sheilla in his team.

• Honestly, I might be wrong of course...but I cant see as a smart move to let Brakocevic go to sign Sheilla.

Jovana is young and powerfull attacker. Sheilla is not in her best years anymore..I mean..of course she still makes some good matches and she has experience, but she is not decisive as Brakocevic...volleyball in Europe is more demanding for an attacker..high balls, tall blocks...but of course it will all depend of the rest of the team...but in first hand I dont think it would be a good deal for Vakifbank to make that change.

• we have 4 new players in vakifbank roster next year. 2 MBs,2 'OHs and 1 OPP. also gözde,guldeniz,kubra, both gizem are undercontract. polen is going to fenerbahce to back up opposite player (probably aneta). bahar doesnt decide yet to go fenerbahce. she wants to leave but not clear yet where will she play. you already know who is this players :)

• In an effort to separate rumors from official news, could I ask that if you are going to post signings that you state who your source is? Whether that be a website/news outlet or if it's a personal contact that you don't want to explicitly name, then mention what relationship the person has with the team (i.e. scout, manager, coach, etc.). It will go a long way in credibility.

• Honestly, I might be wrong of course...but I cant see as a smart move to let Brakocevic go to sign Sheilla.

Jovana is young and powerfull attacker. Sheilla is not in her best years anymore..I mean..of course she still makes some good matches and she has experience, but she is not decisive as Brakocevic...volleyball in Europe is more demanding for an attacker..high balls, tall blocks...but of course it will all depend of the rest of the team...but in first hand I dont think it would be a good deal for Vakifbank to make that change.

Brakocevic had a really bad year this year. It is fair to say Vakifbank lost CL championship this year because of the terrible performance of Brako. To look back, she's been a lot of ups and downs in the past, and you never know which version of Brako you will get next season. I don't think it is a bad decision for Vakifbank to let her go.