2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• If this is reliable it can mean that Robin won't play so much in next season :whistle: it gives already 4 foreigners, so that also would be goodbye for Furst and Brakocevic in Vakif...

Yeah! According to the same website, Costagrande decreased her salary from 700 to 500 thousand €.
    I actually expect Costagrande to be out since Naz likes to use MBs a lot.

• I don't agree with your point Matthias. Firstly, the opposite case of playing in French/Swiss league is not sitting on bench of a club in a top league. Moreover, If having good coaches and training on high level does matter, you can find that in most of Turkish clubs. Also you said their players have serious contenders in training every day. Thoughest competition is between players of top 4 teams in Turkey. Can you claim that there is less contenders in Eczacıbaşı or FB's training? Playing weekly basis might be important but against team in a league which you would most probably be champion with even your back-up players doesn't give any experience which is needed for a player's development. My point is either talented players must play only in their very early ages in weak leagues such as Swiss and French or the ones old and satisfied with success must play. Thus, every season that Rasiç and Antonijeviç will play in French league, they will be being unfair to their capabilities and talents. :rolleyes:

Of course not all players sit on bench in Turkey ;) But this season there have been Wang, Hanke, Andressa, Havelkova, Nikolic, Glass, Bauer, Veljkovic who did not play regularly and because of foreign player limits they could not even be on bench and have the chance to be subbed in for another player when they were not in starting six.
    Of course you're right that the level of training in Turkey's top clubs is the same as in Cannes etc, no question.

But some players consider the whole picture, not just the quality of the league. For example Corina Ssuschke says Cannes was the most professional and best organised club of all in her career in all areas, and I think all players enjoy playing in Cannes. I find it not so hard to understand that Rasic and Antonijevic are there since many years even though they could be in a better league...maybe they simply feel "connected" to the club and to Cannes in general.

• Reporting news from voleybolextra:

Rasic is in Vakıfbank. According to the new, they renewed the contract of Costagrande. Vakıfbank also agreed with Sheila Castro & Robin de Kruijf.
    Don't know how reliable they are though!

http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…sic-ile-imzaya-cok-yakin/

Burak's name is not above the article...so, how reliable is it? Go on with Costagrande is not a good decision, in my opinion! Also I doubt Sheila is still good enough...her best years are certainly behind her!

• The great líbero Camila Brait will stay in Osasco/Nestlé until 2017....and Campinas/Amil hired Monique....

• Hiring or renewal already closed in BRAZIL:

Fabiana>>>>Unilever
    Natália>>>>Amil
    Mari>>>>Sesi
    Dani Lins>>>>Sesi
    Monique>>>>Amil
    Ana Tiemi>>>>Amil
    Leia>>>>Amil
    Andréia>>>>Sesi

Hiring or renewal close to closing in Brazil:

Mayhara>>>>Sesi
    Jaqueline>>>>Amil
    Tandara>>>>Unilever
    Sheilla>>>>Molico

• Teams between 5th-8th are much better than any other team in French league except Cannes. Bursa had almost eliminated GS in play-off. Beşiktaş reached final in Challenge Cup. İller Bankası and Yeşilyurt has made many troubles to top 4 teams. :roll: Playing against them would challenge to Rasiç and Antonijeviç more than the matchs in a meaningless friendly tournament as you have claimed. One can reach his potential when he reach his limits against tough situation otherwise it is a waste of potential. ;)

P.S: You would understand much better what my point is If you would put as much as effort you do for correcting my English :rolleyes:

about your opinion on the french league : yes France is weaker than turkey, thats right... yes french league is weaker than turkish league, thats right
    ... yes cannes is oversized for french league, thats right... but when you say that every team ranked 5 to 8 in turkish league is better than every french team, i cant be agree. go on laola and Watch games in between Béziers and Rabita or Omsk. for the first CL and only the second european campaign they wasnt ridiculous.other focus , you talk about besiktas that lose i final of challenge cup : that was one french team in semi final that loose against winner and 3 team was in quarter final. and who was the opponent of besiktas in quarter final? le cannet who dominated besiktas 3/0 at home without the starter setter ! and this team was only ranked 5th in french league and have to fight every week in local league to achieve.

so you're right, volleyball in turkey is better than french volleyball , and unfortunely french one will go weaker and weaker because of stubborn people in federation, but we arent so bad. please respect our athlètes and coachs they working hard without the money, the hall and the fans that support you every day in east europe.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• so which teams will be amongst the contenders for the title next year? Sesi,Unilever and Amil ?

• Btw,Sheilla to Molico or Vb?

Sheilla may not be as dominant as Brako has been. Brako is a tall player and can attack over block,not the same for Sheila. But i think she still can contribute to VB. She is a team-player and very experienced and know how to play in finals

• Bursa stronger than every French Team? lol

Are We speaking about that Bursa which was eliminated from Challenge Cup by.. French Team? lol

• so which teams will be amongst the contenders for the title next year? Sesi,Unilever and Amil ?

Are you sure Ana Tiemi is going to Amil?Bruno Voloch said they are trying to hire a foreigner player for this position, and also a middleblocker...and what about Fabiana and Tandara in Unilever?The team really wanna spend so much to take these two players?

These are all still rumors. Monique > Amil is the only one that has been confirmed.
    But anyway, I think Unilever is always a contender for the title.
    We need to wait until after the clubs WCh to see how Molico will be rearranged, but this is also a team that will always fight for the title.
    Amil will probably stay more or less in the same level, and Sesi is probably going to have more investment next year.

• Guys, all transfers in Brazil are still rumors. The only one that has been confirmed is Monique going to Amil, because her former team (Praia) confirmed it yesterday. Also, Praia has officialy renewed with some players, most of them players from the bench.

• Just heard a rumour that Ferretti has refused offers from Rabita Baku, Dinamo Kazan and Unilever. She says the only place out of Italy where she wants to play is Turkey, and Eczacibasi made her an offer... :whistle:

• Just heard a rumour that Ferretti has refused offers from Rabita Baku, Dinamo Kazan and Unilever. She says the only place out of Italy where she wants to play is Turkey, and Eczacibasi made her an offer... :whistle:

Ferretti + Meijners + Caprara ---> Eczacibasi

L. Bosetti ---> Fener

De Kruijf ---> Vakifbank

They will eat pasta together in Istanbul :teach:

• On siatka.org appeares new table with transfers in Orlen Liga for upcoming season. There is some info about Legionovia: OHs Anna Rybaczewska, Anna Sołodkowicz and Tamara Rakic are out, while to the team will join Malwina Smarzek (OP from junior NT) and MB Klaudia Alagierska (Sparta Warszawa, 1st League). It's not confirmed though, I heard a rumour about Smarzek in Russia

Another rumour I heard is offer for Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale from Impel Wrocław, but she'll probably stay in Chemik...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game