You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 7:50pm

Blagojevic to Impel Wroclaw? 8| There are some norwegians saying this rumor but I don't think so...
Of course it can be next rumour, but remember that Aleksandersen comes from Norway ^^ however I don't know if it's a good idea because of foreigners limit in Poland, now Impel has 4 foreigners, but I don't know about contracts in club for upcoming season. Moreover Blagojevic is similar type of player like Pyziołek.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 8:02pm

Blagojevic to Impel Wroclaw? 8| There are some norwegians saying this rumor but I don't think so...
Of course it can be next rumour, but remember that Aleksandersen comes from Norway ^^ however I don't know if it's a good idea because of foreigners limit in Poland, now Impel has 4 foreigners, but I don't know about contracts in club for upcoming season. Moreover Blagojevic is similar type of player like Pyziołek.
Yeah, some of them had said that Tore would be going to Poland before he ACTUALLY made a sign with Wroclaw and it was right...so who knows? :D They may be Tore's friends or something like that.

They also mentioned some other players. Stoltenborg to Wroclaw, Havlickova and Vasileva to Sopot, Malesevic to Bergamo, Leys to Piacenza, Mihajlovic to Istanbul etc etc. I would be very surprised if one of those rumors actually happen.

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara, Zenit Kazan

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy, Wilfredo Leon

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:02am

Yeah, some of them had said that Tore would be going to Poland before he ACTUALLY made a sign with Wroclaw and it was right...so who knows? :D They may be Tore's friends or something like that.

They also mentioned some other players. Stoltenborg to Wroclaw, Havlickova and Vasileva to Sopot, Malesevic to Bergamo, Leys to Piacenza, Mihajlovic to Istanbul etc etc. I would be very surprised if one of those rumors actually happen.

Ok! so from this rumors I want to realised - Havlickova and Vasilieva to Sopot :cheesy: but I don`t know if Sopot has so much money to get them...

M_COTOX

Intermediate

• "M_COTOX" has been banned

Favourite Team: Dinamo Kazan

Favourite Players: Coach:José Roberto Guimarães OH:Kim Yeon-Koung,Antonella Del Core MB:Foluke Akinradewo,Thaisa Menezes OP:Ekaterina Gamova-Mukasey S:Elenora Lo Bianco L:Monica De Gennora

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:45am

Malesevic to Bergamo <<<----- OMG!!! very bad news..
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

M_COTOX

Intermediate

• "M_COTOX" has been banned

Favourite Team: Dinamo Kazan

Favourite Players: Coach:José Roberto Guimarães OH:Kim Yeon-Koung,Antonella Del Core MB:Foluke Akinradewo,Thaisa Menezes OP:Ekaterina Gamova-Mukasey S:Elenora Lo Bianco L:Monica De Gennora

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:55am

I think C.Bosetti Or L.Bosetti join Modena.

If Igtisadchi can to play CL2014/2015 Igtisadchi want sign Jéssica Rivero & Sarah Pavan and not have thai player next season.

Dinoma mossco want sign Nootsara tomkom but Nootsara want go to TUR or live in AZE nextseason.
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 12:56pm

I think C.Bosetti Or L.Bosetti join Modena.

If Igtisadchi can to play CL2014/2015 Igtisadchi want sign Jéssica Rivero & Sarah Pavan and not have thai player next season.

Dinoma mossco want sign Nootsara tomkom but Nootsara want go to TUR or live in AZE nextseason.

Come Nootsara come! :cheesy:
meso mi ra se beno...

bartol_bp

Intermediate

• "bartol_bp" is male

Favourite Team: Gedania Gdansk, Poland NT, Dominican Republic NT, Rabita Baku, MKS Muszyna, Vakifbank Stambul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska-Dolata, Marte, Castillo, Coimbra, Kucharska, Rivera, Ampudia, Fersola, Cabral, Metcalf and many others :)

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 1:43pm

Ok! so from this rumors I want to realised - Havlickova and Vasilieva to Sopot :cheesy: but I don`t know if Sopot has so much money to get them...

Sopot doesn't have :)
Twitter: @bartol_bp

• "locainside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 2:16pm

Lo Bianco wanted to end volleyball career in Galatasaray.. where will She end now?

No, you are wrong! She's always said that she would like to end her career in Italy, somewhere near her hometown (which is very close to Novara)
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 8:44pm

I will clarify some things for you to run out some stupid rumors before very important matches as Final FOUR

Tomkom NOOSTARA and Katarzyna SKORUPA extended their contract with Rabita BAKU for 2 more seasons, So the clubs can forget about them ;)
At least for now they can also forget about Castillo too for very long period.
Foluke AKINRADEWO will play for Rabita BAKU next year too.
Wilma SALAS ROSELL, Yoana PALACIO, Gyselle CARIDAD da SYLVA and Rosanna GIEL has valid contracts with Rabita BAKU for 5 years.
Tori Dixon, Gina MANCUSO, Cursty JACKSON, Kayla BANWARTH and Brittnee COOPER as well as Rachel ROURKE, Dora HORVATH have 3 years contract with Rabita BAKU.

And that is not all ... ;)

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 8:52pm

I will clarify some things for you to run out some stupid rumors before very important matches as Final FOUR

Tomkom NOOSTARA and Katarzyna SKORUPA extended their contract with Rabita BAKU for 2 more seasons, So the clubs can forget about them ;)
At least for now they can also forget about Castillo too for very long period.
Foluke AKINRADEWO will play for Rabita BAKU next year too.
Wilma SALAS ROSELL, Yoana PALACIO, Gyselle CARIDAD da SYLVA and Rosanna GIEL has valid contracts with Rabita BAKU for 5 years.
Tori Dixon, Gina MANCUSO, Cursty JACKSON, Kayla BANWARTH and Brittnee COOPER as well as Rachel ROURKE, Dora HORVATH have 3 years contract with Rabita BAKU.

And that is not all ... ;)

And Rabita has the best MB of all clubs - Akinradewo - Giel will rock :super: :super: :super: Also having Sylva and Dixon is a big advantage they are very good MB and Sylva can play other positions as she has as an OH... If Rabita doesn't renew with Cruz I see some passing problems, so I hope they find another passing OH... maybe Logan and I will have a heart attack from so many great and my favorite players in 1 club..

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 8:53pm

Thanks a lot for the information :)

It's good to see that at least one Azeri club does good and serious long-term planning :thumbup:

I suppose some of the players will play for Telekom and the best ones in Rabita?

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 9:24pm

It's good to see that at least one Azeri club does good and serious long-term planning :thumbup:

I suppose some of the players will play for Telekom and the best ones in Rabita?

Thanks Matthias, we are trying to do our best.

BTW Cruz is a player of Rabita ;)

It will be decided by the end of the season!

TheUSAFAN

• "TheUSAFAN" is male

Favourite Team: USA, Brazil, Russia, Italy

Favourite Players: Solokova, Murilo, Montano, Sheilla, Willoughby, Carcases, Lo Bianco, Fofao, Tom, Sokolov, Akinradewo, Hooker, Arrighetti, Kim, Kosheleva, Mastrangelo, Giba, Rasic, Lloyd, Mikhaylov, Berezhko, Miljković, Goncharova, Nootsara, Zaytsev

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 9:27pm

Can you clarify if their 5-year contract begins this season or starting next season?

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 9:31pm

Rabita's next targets should be Harmotto,Gibbemeyer and Paolini so they can have all USA NT MBs for themselves :lol:
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

corinthiali

Beginner

• "corinthiali" is female

Favourite Team: Fener

Favourite Players: Kim

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 9:35pm

Thanks Matthias, we are trying to do our best.

BTW Cruz is a player of Rabita ;)

It will be decided by the end of the season!
Is it so, that Rabita is planning to do business like Volero (Buy everyone and then "lease" and "rent" half of the players)?

Nevertheless, I believe Rabita is a big club with pro staff and hopefully no players will be leaving 10 at time like in Igtisadchi, lokomotiv. :rolleyes:

corinthiali

Beginner

• "corinthiali" is female

Favourite Team: Fener

Favourite Players: Kim

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 9:40pm

Rabita's next targets should be Harmotto,Gibbemeyer and Paolini so they can have all USA NT MBs for themselves :lol:
I believe there is huge difference between Paolini and others as I believe she is very overestimated. I watched grandprix and she was very slow, weak, predictable, no cleverness and much lower level that you would expect US NT player :what: . There are just so many dozens of US players who are so much better than she is. One thing for sure - she is a one lucky mamasita. :whistle: :mirror:

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 10:05pm

I believe there is huge difference between Paolini and others as I believe she is very overestimated. I watched grandprix and she was very slow, weak, predictable, no cleverness and much lower level that you would expect US NT player :what: . There are just so many dozens of US players who are so much better than she is. One thing for sure - she is a one lucky mamasita. :whistle: :mirror:
I agree she is not quick as much as Lauren or Christa but she is a strong attacker and high blocker when she is located well like Bauer.Paolini's stats were better than Gibbemeyer and Jackson in last WGCH.
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 10:11pm

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Seriously, Rabita's policy is like buying as much as players as possible....like Chelsea in football :down:

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 10:46pm

Yeah, and Heather Bown on top of that :lol:
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 4:11am

Who cares about buyung players? As long as youvwin your domestic league title every year thats fine by me :win: