2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Curious where will go Skowrońska.

She wanna win CL Title, if She doesn't win, maybe She will stay again in Rabita or go to.. Chemik or big comeback to Fenerbahce.

• Has she solved the personal problem with Werblinska? :D Otherwise Skowronska going to Chemik Police wouldn't seriously happen. Plus they might want to renew the contract of Bjelica and Kowalinska after this season.

• if Skowronska doesn`t stay in Baku, she may play in Brazil, because she said that in few interviews that she would try to play there :whistling:

• Sad that Wołosz has at least two years contract ;)

• He's a troll of the forum :D

I wrote about this fairy earlier :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, I don't know how much is a news but Skowronska extended her contract with Rabita for one more season.

on her official page it`s written that it`s true :) good choice but I wonder if she will stay at OH position or Opp ?( :thumbsup:

• on her official page it`s written that it`s true :) good choice but I wonder if she will stay at OH position or Opp ?( :thumbsup:

Rachel has signed for 3 years. So she probably will play as OH :)

• Julia Milovits has extended contract with Crvena Zvezda Beograd for one more year (Source: mojacrvenazvezda.net)

Wiesbaden has extended contract with head coach Andreas Vollmer until 2016 (Source: World of Volley)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Croatian universal player, Mirta Bašelović, signed with University of Texas. She'll be a freshman so it's essentially a 4-year contract.

• Fenerbahce renewed contract of Melis Yilmaz(Junior NT Libero -1997) for 4 years.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fenerbahce renewed contract of Melis Yilmaz(Junior NT Libero -1997) for 4 years.

She might be in youth roster but she is certainly not junior NT libero