2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• With Calderon as Russian it'll open next slot for foreigner, what Krasnodar can smartly use hiring 2 from 3 Fabiola/Fe Garay/Fabiana. If also Ze Roberto decides to come to Dinamo it can strengthen team even more. But it may also be rumours :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With Calderon as Russian it'll open next slot for foreigner, what Krasnodar can smartly use hiring 2 from 3 Fabiola/Fe Garay/Fabiana. If also Ze Roberto decides to come to Dinamo it can strengthen team even more. But it may also be rumours :whistle:

Maybe the best option would be: Pankova, Fabiana, Fe Garay, Sokolova and Calderon...about the rumors, at leat they make sense...Krasnodar is probably trying to have better results...and only with the duo Calderon/Sokolova, they will not be able to fight against the Dinamo´s...

• i read somewhere that this coming season Calderon will be counted as russian aldready

Is she married with a russian boy?

• Welcome Polina :win:

Good news for me and I hope season will be beneficial for her, too :)

According to apasport, Gurbanova to Azeryol.

• Hooker in Osasco means that Sheilla will probably go to Vakif :cheesy:

• I think Hooker signed with Molico/Osasco.
    She just tweeted this https://twitter.com/destineehooker/status/463722481606356993

If she plays as well as the last time she was here, I think it´s a very good option...hope she stops her "personal problems" to suddenly desapear or something like that...

• I hope that Destinee will come back to good shape, in Puerto Rico she wasn't ready because of her ankle. Later appeared Karina Ocasio so there was no place for her in Caguas :whistle:

• She wants Molico so so bad :lol:

• So she's basically desperate for a team

I
    I don't think she is. She always spoke good about Molico and I think osasco was the team she enjoyed playing the most till now... and Pinkin of course. She can find a place in any Azeri team of course. So maybe the second tweet was about making sure the people don't think she and Osasco are a closed deal until it's official. .. who knows

• So she's basically desperate for a team

Nobody wanna take the risk. She wants much money without playing, and She has bad fame in all teams that she played. Maybe Molico would like to take the risk. :wall:

• Nobody wanna take the risk. She wants much money without playing, and She has bad fame in all teams that she played. Maybe Molico would like to take the risk. :wall:

I guess she had to lower her salary demands considerably...she doesn't have many options.

• Monika Bociek (OH/MB) will play in Legionovia.

We have in Poland a chain of rumours for Liberos:
    Agata Sawicka from Chemik to Tauron Dąbrowa → Krystyna Strasz from Tauron to Budowlani Łódź → Agata Durajczyk from Budowlani to Atom Trefl Sopot → Mariola Zenik from Atom to Chemik Police

I don't think it's true, though maybe part of it will happen :whistle:

Another libero which is possible target for Budowlani is Marta Kuehn-Jarek (PGNiG Nafta Piła).

source: Trasnfer's table on siatka.org

• From Poland - Elżbieta Skowrońska in interview said " Yes, I have few offers to consider, so I won't cry, that I have nothing after leaving Dąbrowa. I have proposals from Poland and foreign, I have a choice and will see how I turns out" source sportowefakty.pl

Few new rumors:
    1. Wilk stays in BKS Aluprof
    2. Lucy Muhlsteinova -> BKS Aluprof