2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Pietersen is not even close to being an average player. I think some users mentioned that she used to play MB, I don't really know how she should look as MB but as OPP she's completely useless.

@ Bartek : I think it's all up to how you consider "being" stars. There are a lot of overrated players currently playing in Turkey and Azerbaijan, so I'm extremely doubtful that they're star players. I wouldn't like to mention who they are though. I still remember that I felt almost asleep while watching a turkish domestic match, i guess it was one boring match between Vakifbank and some poor team.

Plus, Poland used to have a better quality of volleyball some years ago however now all the teams look pretty week. Dabrowa were once again saying disasters, especially their setters. Both Kaczmar and Katic were as horrible as Hodge's reception. Cemberci? kidding? she is to be three of a kind. only Zaroslinska is a decent player among the whole roster. Atom were a bit better but still too far to be a comparable team. Neither Podolec or Pietersen is good enough to lead the team. But yeah Efimienko and Leys had a quite good season compared to the other ones. Chemik are the only good team with great spirits and well-balanced team plays. It seems like only Bjelica is a young player. Mroz is pretty impressive as well. I wonder why she wasn't picked up at all on NT. Leastwise she seems to be far better than the weak woods that used to be invited to NT camp in the last 3 years.

• Plus, Poland used to have a better quality of volleyball some years ago however now all the teams look pretty week. Dabrowa were once again saying disasters, especially their setters. Both Kaczmar and Katic were as horrible as Hodge's reception. Cemberci? kidding? she is to be three of a kind. only Zaroslinska is a decent player among the whole roster. Atom were a bit better but still too far to be a comparable team. Neither Podolec or Pietersen is good enough to lead the team. But yeah Efimienko and Leys had a quite good season compared to the other ones. Chemik are the only good team with great spirits and well-balanced team plays. It seems like only Bjelica is a young player. Mroz is pretty impressive as well. I wonder why she wasn't picked up at all on NT. Leastwise she seems to be far better than the weak woods that used to be invited to NT camp in the last 3 years.

I definitely agree with that. In a recent interview Corina Ssuschke was asked what was the strongest league she played in and she said it was Poland. Back then Sopot had the allstar team and Muszyna and Dabrowa also were very strong, but nowadays only Chemik is really convincing, other top teams are of course not "bad" but not great either. And I think the quality of the local players has also decreased, most of the Golden generation are not playing anymore and those who still do are not what they used to play, and the next generations of Polish players were/are not that good anymore.

• Every Player would choose Poland to play if second option was Germany.

That's clear. Money also do difference and where are money there are better Players overall.

• Bartek, you can say what you said comparing PlusLiga and Men's Bundesliga, not ORLEN Liga and Women's Bundesliga. Both the championships are like D. League for the players who want to play in Russia, Italy, Azerbaigian or Turkey. Expecially this season both the championships are weaker than usual. ORLEN Liga has a strong team, 3/4 good ones and the rest are weak. Bundesliga is more balanced. ORLEN Liga is weaker because the local players' level dropped recently and we saw how it reflected to the Polish NT in the last world championships qualifications. Bundesliga is weaker becuase every season some of the top players from the league leave to play elsewhere, like Robyn de Kruijf did recently; and we can't forget the strong local players like Durr and Furst are playing abroad.

• So many Players wanted to play in Schweriner that at least finnish is an OH..

In CEV Ranking in Euro Cups category Poland is still higher than Germany so..

• It looks like Tandara might have renewed her contract with Amil. If this gets confirmed, I think this will be the first time she stays in the same team for more than 1 year.

• Lo Bianco to Novara in the next season!

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-nella-prossima-stagione/

The article also says Novara is interested in Sorokaite (prabably as OH because they might confirm Murphy as OPP since in her contract there is an option to renew it also for next year)

• According to quite reliable rumours, Arrighetti and Carli Lloyd are a couple :heart: so we will probably see them in the same place next year, if not in the same team (Istanbul or Baku?) :drink:

• If Lloyd can reach the same shape she had in her first season in Busto, she might fit well in Eczacıbaşı. I don't think Eczacıbaşı would try to keep Harmotto for next season and Arrighetti&Poljak couple would be great to watch again :rose:

• If Lloyd can reach the same shape she had in her first season in Busto, she might fit well in Eczacıbaşı. I don't think Eczacıbaşı would try to keep Harmotto for next season and Arrighetti&Poljak couple would be great to watch again :rose:

Yeah Harmotto disappointed me a lot ! She doesn't even plan to come back Turkey for play-offs and wondering which knee injury last more than 6 months ?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Asuman Karakoyun and Busra Cansu extended their contracts with Eczacibasi VitrA for 2 more seasons.Asuman should definitly stay but i am not sure about Busra nowadays,they could have look for better local MBs (Dicle,Gozde Dal etc)

• Gulden Kuzubasioglu (L) also extended her contract with Eczacibasi VitrA for 1 more season.

• StarNight
    any news about Maja ? She signed a contract till the season 2013/2014 so it'll expire at the end of this season

• Any announcements from Kazan? After this year's success I would expect that they try to maintain the next roster for next season.

• Any announcements from Kazan? After this year's success I would expect that they try to maintain the next roster for next season.

Only rumors about half of the squad going to maternity breaks and 'too early to talk about it' comments.

• The article also says Novara is interested in Sorokaite (prabably as OH because they might confirm Murphy as OPP since in her contract there is an option to renew it also for next year)

There has been many rumors in Brazil since last season that Murphy might play here. Let's wait and see...